• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Number XI - A rookies point of view

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
I've begun writing this Fan-Fiction which was inspired by the ending of KH2. I'm a complete rookie, so posting hate against it is not appreciated, however, constructive criticism is welcomed. Take note before reading that I feel the Keyblade hasn't been explored enough therefore we are still in the dark as to how powerful the Keyblade truly is and whether or not there is a chance of a change of events. My fan-fiction explores this.

Kingdom Hearts: Organisation XIII

A scattered dream like a far of memory,
A far off memory like a scattered dream,
Yours and mine.

Prologue

I woke to find the heat pounding off my skin; I looked to my right to find Kairi fast asleep, she was snoring ever so lightly. At the edge of the sea stood a tall figure with sharp silver hair; as the figure turned and approached me, it was what seemed to be a tall young man, that man was my best friend. “Riku...” thought Sora. His blunt blue eyes took my gaze sharply and all I could do was smile.

“Come on sleepyhead, isn’t it about time we started preparing, were leaving for Disney Castle today.” Said Riku playfully.

“Hehe. Riku, you worry too much. We have plenty of time before we have to leave and besides, Kairi is out for the count.” Joked Sora.

I knew full well we were going to be late but the heat of the sun seemed to bind my body to the ground and I found myself becoming increasingly tired the more I sat down. My head told me to get up yet my body thought otherwise. Once again Riku’s eyes stared down at me, this time they showed a slight sense of infuriation at what could only be mine and Kairi’s laziness.

“Okay okay, Kairi, come on, we need to get going if we want to get to Disney Castle on time.” Sora said as he tapped Kairi on the shoulder gently.

Kairi mumbled

“...”
“.........”

“Urgh, the morning already, that sleep was utterly amazing, although I do not care for all this sand in my hair.” Kairi said in a croaky voice.

“Sora, your keyblade; are you sure it can take us all that way, do you have the power to do so?” said Riku.
“How many times must you be told Riku, I am the Keyblade master, of course I can transport us there.” Shouted Sora.

“Okay, point taken. Now come on, get your things together you two, the King said it was urgent in his letter.” said Riku

Sora and Kairi looked at each other and laughed. Riku’s constant bossy nature seemed to amuse them and with that they picked up their belongings and ran after Riku towards the gang’s secret hideout.

“Sora, can I speak to you for a second please” whispered Kairi

“Sure” said Sora as he held back while Riku carried on.

“I just want to let you know that I have been having these strange feelings lately and I’m convinced they are linked to Naminé. I was wondering if you had been having the same feeling and if you thought it was connected to Roxas at all?” asked Kairi with a worrying tone.

“You took the words right out of my mouth Kairi; it’s as if they are trying to contact us again about something, do you think they are trying to warn us or are they in trouble” Sora said this as his thoughts began to rush frantically in his head.

“I’m sure it’s nothing and if it was that important, they would most defiantly give us a stronger feeling, let’s just go with the flow. Although it’s wise we do not tell Riku about this yet okay?” said Kairi.

“I agree, come on, he will only whinge if we’re not their soon.” Joked Sora.

Sora and Kairi skipped along the wide open beach in front of them until reaching a small gap within one of the trees, inside was the cave where Sora and Riku’s journey began. The door to darkness stood their menacingly in front of them. Riku and Sora stared at it with caution; this was the first time they had been to the hideout since they had arrived back from their journey 2 weeks prior to this. Riku and Kairi stepped back as Sora called upon the Keyblade, a blinding light flashed and then in Sora’s hand was the Keyblade, the weapon which not only saved countless lives had also almost caused complete destruction. Aiming the key to a blank space; Sora closed his eyes and wished of where he would like to be right now until a portal stood in front of them in the shape of a keyhole. Sora turned to face Riku and Kairi who stood their rejoicing that they were travelling on yet another adventure but this time together. As the three of them took each other hand, they each strode on into the light where countless mysteries awaited the three of them...

Expect Chapter 1 soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back