• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NSTC and PAL?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
I'm sure there's some evil money-grabbing government scheme behind it (that's generally the track my brain takes for everything wrong with the world, though XD), but yeah, in the end surely it'd be far more convenient for EVERYone.

We'd all get our game upon the first release in our language, they wouldn't have to make several different formats of the game, and I wouldn't have to pick up a screwdriver and risk making my ps2 explode so I could play Kingdom Hearts 2. Who loses except for the fairy of non-american inconvenience?

australian sora

Keyblade Master
yeah i guess so...but dosnt that mean like all TV and such have to be the same then or something like that
I WANT KH2 NOW :D

Lunar Knight

American Person
Different regions has a different PS2. I think they have PAL and such is so your PS2 can read what's on the disc without buying mods. There are different PS2
is (I think) is so you can understand the language. Not everyone can understand another language so they have to change it into your PS2's specifications so it can read it. My head isn't really clear so I don't if it makes sense.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Another dutchman! Lol, welcome to the forums, for starters...

Anyways, it's how it always been. With movies, with DVDs, with games, with music... always...

Fortunately the PS3 doesnt have that problem... x)

New2Ya

I'm lost...
dark_dutchman said:
??? what do you mean, another dutchman? and i'm pretty old in the forums
There are a lot of Duthmen here... like me...

And I dont know, didnt look at the post count, sorry.

Anyways, the reason why PS3 wont have that problem becuz its region-free for the games, and not becuz it can hold more data.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back