• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Now with ghosts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Wait.. I haven't really kept up with the series after 5 or so, but isn't Horatio dead or was his death faked? I'm just going to look it up now.

Edit: Too predictable.. >_>

I was hoping for parts of season 8 to be flashbacks, but of course, he's like Gibbs in NCIS. They can't just kill him off, can they? Well, maybe Denozo or whatever his name was. He also faked his death, but came back later in the same episode.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
;w;

What happened to the days where you were on the edge of your seat as they plucked up a glove stuffed underneath a sofa or found dead rats in the vents?

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
;w;

What happened to the days where you were on the edge of your seat as they plucked up a glove stuffed underneath a sofa or found dead rats in the vents?

I wouldn't be half surprised if this ends up spreading to other crime dramas in the future, depending on how well received it is.. since the masses can be like that like that at times. Why would shows like The Amazing Race and Big Brother last so long, while Pushing Daises and Dead Like Me die quickly? I don't like either concept, let alone beyond one season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back