• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Now Wait A Minute

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, just hanging out with Demy - HEY GET BACK HERE
In Twlight Town, you find Hayner and the others unconscious. They say that they were attacked by Heartless. But, if they were attacked by Heartless, how were they still alive? I mean, The Heartless should've taken their hearts if they got knocked out, right?

I know it's possible that the appearance of Sora scared them off, but when Sora got there the Heartless seemed long gone. This has been bugging me for awhile...

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Heartless don't appear in Twilight Town. Only nobodies, because it is there birth place. They were attacked by Dusks and other normal nobodies. Sora and crew fought off these creatures to protect Hayner and the gang.

R

Riku's Dawn

No they said "White creatures" which are Dusks and nobodys.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Winged Mirage said:
Hmm...didn't they say they were attacked by Heartless though? Or am I just confused?

I'm sure they said nobodies.. Have you noticed that not a single heartless appears in Twillight Town throughout the whole game.

R

Riku's Dawn

Well................. there was the Shadow Roxas, but that's it.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Riku's Dawn said:
Well................. there was the Shadow Roxas, but that's it.

That was a result due to Diz's program, he programmed so that Roxas would have a shadow. In the Real Twilight Town, that incident does not show. So as of now, heartless does not appear in Twilight Town.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Winged Mirage said:
Ah, I see. Ignore my stupidity then. For some reason I thought they said Heartless attacked them.

Oh well. How do you close a thread?

Only a mod can do that. You will just have to sit tight a wait.

lv_kh0720

They can but they won't show any BLOOD, now that's disney...or maybe there are Disney animation movies with blood?

I'm sure they said nobodies.. Have you noticed that not a single heartless appears in Twillight Town throughout the whole game.

anybody know why?

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
lv_kh0720 said:
They can but they won't show any BLOOD, now that's disney...or maybe there are Disney animation movies with blood?

anybody know why?

No, nobody knows why, BECAUSE THEY DO.

Did none of you go to the mysterious tower? Where do you think that is, Twilight Town.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
SOLDIER Cloud said:
No, nobody knows why, BECAUSE THEY DO.

Did none of you go to the mysterious tower? Where do you think that is, Twilight Town.

What are you talking about. Heartless does not appear in Twilight Town. Those are nobodies, not heartless. Nobodies appear in Twilight Town, not heartless.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
The Conquerer said:
What are you talking about. Heartless does not appear in Twilight Town. Those are nobodies, not heartless. Nobodies appear in Twilight Town, not heartless.

Heartless ARE in Twilight Town. Go up the freaking tower. Heartless.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
SOLDIER Cloud said:
Heartless ARE in Twilight Town. Go up the freaking tower. Heartless.

Thats because Pete put Heartless there in the beginning. Normaly they would not be there. Only nobodies are there now. So heartless does not appear in Twilight Town unless some one brings them there.

lv_kh0720

Uhm...so there isn't any logical explanation of it? Coz Yen sid said that there will always be Heartless as long as there is darkness in people's heart...whatever I forgot, kinda like that

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
The Conquerer said:
Thats because Pete put Heartless there in the beginning. Normaly they would not be there. Only nobodies are there now. So heartless does not appear in Twilight Town unless some one brings them there.

They didn't ask why they were there, they just said they never appeared. They did though.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
lv_kh0720 said:
Uhm...so there isn't any logical explanation of it? Coz Yen sid said that there will always be Heartless as long as there is darkness in people's heart...whatever I forgot, kinda like that

But normaly you would not see a heartless walk in Twililght Town unless someone summons them. So I don't see how any body in that place would lose their hearts unless someone brings the hearltess to Twilight Town.

Notice that after Pete brings the heartless there and you defeat them in the beginning of the game, they never appear there again, but they are seen in other worlds. For some reason heartless can't travel to Twilight Town on there own.

They didn't ask why they were there, they just said they never appeared. They did though.

Well you got me there. But I meant to say that they do not come to Twilight Town unless some one brings them there. An the gang said that they were attacked by white creatures. So that is proof that they were ambused by nobodies and Sora and Mickey, Donald and Goofy had to fight off the nobodies.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
I bet they can, since it is one of the DIRRECT dark corridor places. It would be more accurate to say they don't, because they don't like nobodies. But I near guarentee they can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back