• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Now, this is just ridiculous...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Souten Ni Zase

Would someone mind telling me how the **** this guy did this?
ES, 58 Second Defeat

Edit by Oathy: // Censored. Let's keep things family friendly, please.

EDIT: Oh, sorry for the... language. I was just completely astonished at how someone defeated the ES so quickly... I mean, the ES in Critical Mode is a pain in the arse... it's taking me forever to kill him...

Last edited:

ultamaSora

Holy Crap...That guy is good. That how he did it, he's just good, and found an easy way to beat him.

Souten Ni Zase

Well, it was a rhetorical question... I already know how he beat him. If you read the description it says he used Charge Berserk and Air Side Slash. I just tried using the same strategy, but after I get him down about 5 health bars, he just does that attack where he whips his wannabe Keyblade around. I'm just wondering how he did it without the ES fighting back after he brought down a few health bars.

ultamaSora

Well, it was a rhetorical question... I already know how he beat him. If you read the description it says he used Charge Berserk and Air Side Slash. I just tried using the same strategy, but after I get him down about 5 health bars, he just does that attack where he whips his wannabe Keyblade around. I'm just wondering how he did it without the ES fighting back after he brought down a few health bars.

I knew that XD. I guess he got lucky and he didn't attack lol.

Souten Ni Zase

that was fast. i think he was probably on easy or sumthing. it went a little too fast for hard or even normal.
No, it was on Critical Mode. First of all, his HP was halved, big giveaway. Second, The ES's HP went down so fast because of the player's strength. He was using Fenrir, and if you looked at the end of the video he shows his stats. His attack was 109.

Questionsofheart

But the.....and he...............and..........and then............how.................I..............

*Dies of heart attack*

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
oh wait his strength lv is very high i see. hmmm...i guess thats one way of whuppin ES. nice.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Hmm...I guess he just used what he had to the best of his abilities...Good job and find!

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Hmm...I guess he just used what he had to the best of his abilities...Good job and find!

ifly

Awards
bliablaiaa........huuuuuuhhh?????????

the crown thing must be.....

1 30 !!!!! i havent defeat anyone in 1'and 30'' (and think that he is the hardest boss!!!)

The 14th Order

bliablaiaa........huuuuuuhhh?????????

the crown thing must be.....

1 30 !!!!! i havent defeat anyone in 1'and 30'' (and think that he is the hardest boss!!!)

Actually it was less than 50 secs because of the cutscenes.....

Still though, that's adding insult to injury with the "E.S. being the most hardest boss in KH." as Nomura proclaimed. That guy must be wicked PRO and not have enough of a life to beat the E.S. that quick. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back