• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

now that i think about it

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krimedog

i actually really wish instead of winter 2005, they would have kept it to what it was all along, september...You know why, because september came really fast since it is already August. WHen all the webs said it would come out in september yupp, everyone was all like, i gotta wait that long... wow now even longer for winter of 2005... lets just hope, it comes out sooner because i know how everyone wants this game badly...

not a release date thread, just stating a point

Krimedog

Aint it though, i mean i know i looked a t a September release when i first knew KHII would come out as, holy wow, that long...now its even longer

zenkai16

A Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy Far Far Away...
Website
www.avidgamers.com
Sorry no offence but this thread is really pointless its stating the obvious, who whouldn't want the game out sonner?(Me!) Also it is more of a complaining "oh why couldn't the date come out sooner why do they have to move it back" It is all driving me crazy! Be glad that they are moving the date back because it means that they are adding stuff to the game or making it better by fixing bugs and stuff. Quality over quantiy i would rather wait a few more months and have a well put-together game then get it now and have it be halfassed. So be glad that Square is putting time and effort into the game and that is why the release date is being moved back. Stop complaining.

Marluxia Diablos

zenkai16 said:
Sorry no offence but this thread is really pointless its stating the obvious, who whouldn't want the game out sonner?(Me!) Also it is more of a complaining "oh why couldn't the date come out sooner why do they have to move it back" It is all driving me crazy! Be glad that they are moving the date back because it means that they are adding stuff to the game or making it better by fixing bugs and stuff. Quality over quantiy i would rather wait a few more months and have a well put-together game then get it now and have it be halfassed. So be glad that Square is putting time and effort into the game and that is why the release date is being moved back. Stop complaining.

Really now, "Stop complaining"? If this was a spam topic (which it isn't) You would be in as much trouble a the person who posted it. What IS pointless is you putting all that effort into discrediting someone.

p.s. check your spelling.

[Anyway]

I don't think that the release date will be sooner again. I wish it was.

Sorry!
MD

--|| SORA ||--

same wiht me,when i heard it would come out in Spet,i was like " OMG THATS SO LONG,THW DAY WILL NEVER COME " and now that we know its gonna come out,around the end of the year,it really doesnt bother me.cuz look how fast the days went by.by the time u know it,KH will have a realse day(hopefully) and ull be playing like u never waited 1 min for it ROFL.
But if it comes out next year then......i wouldnt even bother with the game ,or i wouldent even belive the game is reall,or somthing like that.

somebody111

I try to think of it as sections of times wait for one time then for another then it finally comes out. Helps a little lol

UnknownEnigma

wow you're all right the 2-3 years and man i agree with whoever said it that you wont care if it comes out next year...but yeah the game needs to be great in quanity so yeah
(sorry everyone i just woke up)

nastassja12

The point is that it better be one of the best games in the world since it took three years to make, now going on four.(Forgive me if I'm wrong.)

kizzyke

you'll get it faster then me...
I have to wait until it has been released in Japan and America first...
I live in Europe...And we're always the last...
i hope it'll be a worldwide release (something Sony never does)

kizzyke

is it a world wide release??? Cool...
Well...Thx for the good news...
on every site i saw they were saying that europe would be the last...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back