• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Now that everyone(except Sora) is back in the realm of light, what would you like to see?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Hoarse_Phuqer

I mean anything, from little character interactions, to possible plot points and anything that you think would help add some fun, color and depth to the characters we've all come to care for.

I personally would like to see Kairi and Namine having some one on one time. It's way overdue that we know about Kairi's pre-islands childhood and if anyone can help her reclaim her lost memories, who better than the little blonde witch. For all we know Kairi has some family left in Radiant Garden now since the world and its people have long since been restored after their fall to the Heartless. Hell she could even be a princess herself. Would be nice to see her going back to her roots.

Similarly I'd like to see her interact with Xion for no other reason than how weird a concept it is. Come to think of it, since Xion is Sora(kind of) it's possible she could have some residual, leftover feelings for Kai after being separated from Sora, confusing them both to no end. Now that would be a hoot to see, if not bizarre on so many levels...

Alternatively I'd like to see Isa, Lea and Terra go off on a mission together. I just see them playing off one another pretty well.

Maybe have a silent, four way battle of wills between Riku, Terra, Isa and Roxas to determine who can brood, glower and angst better.

A little outing with Aqua and Kairi since it would be interesting to see them trying to have some girl time given they spend most of their time around dudes.

And just for an unexpected, way out of left field pairing, Kairi and Terra since out of everyone else, Terra knows better than anyone what it is like to totally screw up and being the reason your best friend sacrifices himself to bring you back. Could offer a sympathetic ear to Kairi.

That's about it for me. Just wishy washy scenarios that are fun to think about but will likely never come true. Oh well, a guy can dream. Let me know what you guys would like to see going forward.

Zach2

Personally, I would like to see kairi have her own adventure in a future game. And hopefully, she and sora will reunite and finally be together.

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
Not that I expect much of anything I say to be of consequence, or actually happen, but I feel like spouting out some personal hopes right now, so why not.

In terms of interactions, I'd love to see how Isa and Lea talk to each other in modern day. I imagine that dynamic would still be pretty similar to how they bounced off each other in BBS, but it'd still be nice to see more of it. Isa in particular definitely deserves more shine since I feel he has a lot of potential to be fleshed out now that he's part of the main cast. Some witty and memorable exchanges between him and Lea (or another character perhaps) could help solidify his new status and position within the narrative in that regard.

I think Roxas' feelings toward Riku need to, and should have already been addressed. I say this because... for whatever reason, picturing those two suddenly being close/on good terms, after literally every interaction they've had in the past being antagonistic, really rubs me the wrong way (a surprising amount actually). Riku not having once felt apologetic for what he did to Roxas, unlike AtW (who did numerous things to facilitate his return, and expressed his regret of it numerous times), doesn't exactly help either. I think some level of an apology (or hint of an apology having taken place) directly from Riku would alleviate that, from there I could see some interesting exchanges between the two, and the same goes for AtW to a lesser degree. Otherwise, I just can't realistically see someone as caustic and stubborn as Roxas respecting them much at all. He's not above holding a grudge or being bitter toward someone, and his confrontation with Riku was a really personal & important part of his story. So hopefully that get's addressed in some form.

In terms of Namine, just getting to see her grow close and act/talk under normal circumstances with everyone is enough for me really (and I mean more than just a passing glance of her with Xion). Especially after all the isolation she had to endure in her in her life, and that includes when she was inside Kairi. Maybe seeing her getting better with art and decorating the mansion with paintings sounds interesting too. On that note, I could see Namine, Roxas, Xion, Lea, and Isa (if those last two don't go back to RG) living in a newly renovated version of the old mansion. A nice fit that could be easy for them to transition too, since after all those 5 previously spent an extended period of of their lives living in a Castle of sorts.

I don't know if this'll happen, but I would like to see them properly re-establish the friendship between Riku and Kairi (i.e. actually give them some scenes together and exchanging meaningful diolouge, possibly about Sora, so we can see how close they are and not just guess). I feel a real hollowness there, and I don't think it'd be too hard to correct.

In terms of Xion, she's always been a true hero/soldier to her core to me (and one of the more active protagonist), so I'm not sure what they'd do with her. I could see her and Namine genuinely getting close, but if that happens I'd like for it to be for realistic, personal reasons and not just because they both look like Kairi.

In terms of Aqua, Terra, and Ventus, I'm not gonna worry about them being out of the picture this coming Saga since Ventus' pretty much makes that a given. Still, I feel it's best that we first and foremost get more screen time of them just being a trio, and a better look into how their relationship works in their day to day lives (outside of all the chaos).

Conversely, and this is just a personal wish, I'd like to see a more active Roxas utilizing his newly obtained agency and freedom to influence the overall plot beyond just his own self contained narrative, since he never properly get's to do this in the series. It'd be interesting to see what kind of stories you could tell with him beyond just Sora and the Organization; in fact I've felt that idea had a lot of potential since I first saw his character in KH2.

Other than that, Kairi and Namine definitely need a follow up scene together. One of the best moments in Kh3 for me was Kairi's lament over Namine's suffering, and what that showed about her character. I felt a genuine warmth when watching that scene (unlike Sora's comments earlier on in Kh3 about Roxas, since those felt somewhat.. hollow(?) and not as intimate or poetic as Kairi's acknowledgement), and it's criminal they don't even get a single interaction after that point. It's so surreal how even though they technically knew eachother less than Sora and Roxas knew each other, they felt sooo much closer, and that really shined IMO when they spoke about eachother in diolouge (for as brief and as few as those scenes are). So yeah, more of that please.

I'll probably edit in more as I think about it, but that's my immediate stuff.

Elliekey13

Awards
I would like to see more of Aqua/Ven/Terra. The only casual situation we really got to see them in was at the beginning of BBS, and that felt kinda clunky. Similarly, I want to see a Ven and Roxas interaction. In KH3 all they did was glance at each other.

Sora3000

Awards
I want Sora to come back! I mean, he is the main character since the first KH. It's just not fair for me to see him fade away like that!

SuperNova

Awards
Sora is going to be just fine. We shouldn’t worry about him since he’s the main character. I honestly felt nothing when I saw him disappear like that because he’ll come back. As for what I want to see from the other characters I really want to see Ven and Roxas interact since KH3 didn’t give anything like that. I would also love to see Aqua take Kairi under her wing and train her. Maybe have Lea join her since he clearly needs more work too if he wants to go after X.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
I wanna see Ventus and Roxas address the fact that they're basically twins.

GenoBois

I would like to see a 385/2 days-esque game with Kairi as the main Protag and the main cast definitely consisting of Axel, Terra, Aqua, Ventus, Riku, Roxas, Xion, and Namine while also possibly consisting of a newly somebodied Luarium, Elrena, Saix, and the somebodies of Demyx and Luxord. Probably takes between KH3 and whatever goes down in KH4. Much like 385/2 days, alot of it will be about how the cast bounce off eachother.
Simarly, whith phones and sicial media being an in-universe thing, i woulod like the villians to try to interect with them via those.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
The day in the life of RAXI if they are living together. Isa forcing Roxas and Xion to eat vegetables and fruits, saying ice cream everyday is not a good diet and they need balance. What their living quarters are, how they manage it. Isa going berserk when the place isn't clean. Lea getting a job somewhere in TT. Roxas and Xion going to school. Isa using big words that they don't understand. Twilight Town costume party where Roxas goes as a zombie nobody, Xion a memory eating vampire, Lea a pyromaniac, and Isa as Sailor Moon. And finally they try to turn Heartless slaying into a job to earn munny. It's little things like this I want to see before the next big arc begins from RAXI.

With TAV? I guess more Keyblading stuff. Aqua training the next generation. It would be a good way to introduce potential new characters to the story, being Aqua's apprentices. Then we can all speculate which one becomes the next Xehanort. Terra grows a bad*** beard and tries to properly attain Keyblade master status. Ventus goes on a quest to make 100 new friends in less then a week.

These are things I would like to see before the next big KH arc begins. Nothing to major that will go into KH4, but just some self contained adventures in the daily lives of the characters.

Obiewantsanipod

I simply don't want to see Terra and Kairi ever again. Of course I'm grasping for straws but still.

I honestly want Nomura to keep Aqua relevant. Her portrayal in KHIII was very concerning. I also want Sora to spend time training with VAT in preparation for the next saga after he makes it back from Shibuya. It would be great if he lived in LoD for a while.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Kingdom Hearts Battle Royale, where either solos, duos, or teams of three can jump down on Disney movie themed maps and slay heartless/nobody’s in a PvE mode or go up against other wielders in a PvP mode.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I want to see Terra and Aqua reunite with Ansem the Wise again and be potential apprentices for him. Terra can take Terra-Xehanort's role whilst Aqua takes Braig's role, for the side of the heroes of course.

I'd also love to see Axel, Larxene and Marluxia banter again. That was a highlight in Chain of Memories and sorely missed in Kingdom Hearts III.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
RAX’s lives in Twilight Town. Renovating the old mansion to live in it and trying to live a normal and peaceful life.

Kairi going on a solo journey and making new friends while discovering ancient Keyblade secrets. Her antagonist is Maleficent, which gets a hold of a Replica and copies Kairi in hopes of recreating 7
New Hearts. The plan fails but the Replica Kairi becomes the new baddie. Rekairi uses Even’s research to create a legion of Replicas to serve her. Plot happens and Repliku is back, together they defeat Rekairi. She reunites Repliku with Naminé and they live happily in Radiant Garden. There Kairi finds her grandmother and tells her all about her journey. Her journey ends with the realization that’s she matured and doesn’t love Sora they way she thought she did.

Oh wait that’s my pitch for a new Kairi game, where did that come from?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I want to see Terra and Aqua reunite with Ansem the Wise again and be potential apprentices for him. Terra can take Terra-Xehanort's role whilst Aqua takes Braig's role, for the side of the heroes of course.

I'd also love to see Axel, Larxene and Marluxia banter again. That was a highlight in Chain of Memories and sorely missed in Kingdom Hearts III.
Aqua and Terra becoming apprentices is an interesting idea. Would be a good chance for her to reclaim her armor and keyblade. Though if that happened they would have to leave behind Land of Departure

Back