• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Now someone explain it to me.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
anyone think mx absorbed terra's heart?

that is why his eyes are brown couple of months later because even though he may have lost his memories his original eye color was brown before he fell into darkness and since xehanort apprentice doesnt remember he is even in darkness he resembles master xehanort's original eye color brown because he is mx.

State

Awards
Either Terra's heart fused with MX's, which made MX the dominant one, MX pulled Terra's heart out of his body or it got away to KH.

MeggieKeyblader

impossible for the Ls to be the soul. kh wiki is full of fail. its beeen said that if a soul gives away from the body = death. since mx only put his heart not his body and soul into terra then if the soul left terra's body that body is dead but thats impossible because he makes up for xehanort apprentice. the lingering sentiment is what it is.

rage, hatred, feelings
thats it.

though it can be his heart. either feelings or terras heart. pick ur choice. because a keyblade = needing a heart so the ls must have terras heart. fuck that whole eraqus/terra having his heart bullshit. thats complete crap and the translations were fail.

I agree with Samhain on this one, sans the arrogance. xD I'm pretty sure most of Terra's heart is still inside his body, as well as MX's heart, obviously.

I really don't think the whole Eraqus thing is plausible. I really hope that was a translation error.

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
In the secret reports in BBS, it is said, that the young Xehanort travelled always with that armor, because of the darkness in the space it is to dangerous if you go without any protection. The armor protects you from the darkness. Young Xehanort said, if he can control the darkness out there, it is not necessary anymore, to wear that armor, exactly that thing he tried.
_
Now look at the scene again, where Xehanort reveals his heart and shoots it to Terra, in the very last second Terra activates his armor, but, it looks like it was too late. I think the armor is somehow connected to the heart of a person or something like that, Aqua gave also a sentiment to her armor, when she was trying to get Terranort in the Realm of Darkness, she left her armor and it could move on itself.. I think Nomura is going to explain it exactly in an interview or in the ultimania..

btw. maybe the coat have the same function somehow, MX wore a coat in Destiny Islands, Riku used one, and all Organization Member use them to go through the corridor of darkness.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Originally Posted by Thrax
explain it exactly in an interview or in the ultimania..

I was kind of thinking the same thing. From reading all of the posts in this thread, I'm more confused than ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back