• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Now, i've got a question.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ViVi94

Trying to escape the land of idiots and retards
Fanclubs are a waste of space here in KHI. As are so many other threads here, but really, what can you expect? You're in a children's site that is devoted to a pretty crappy game.
If you think the game is crappy, why are you a member of this site? Just curious. (Not trying to be mean I just thought your statement was funny)

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
lol wut?

The Kingdom Hearts-related forums don't even make up half of the site. There are other things on here.

I know, I hardly post in the KH threads anymore...............

But like Deeman said, lets stay on topic.........

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
Um, everyone on this site thinks that Kingdom Hearts sucks.

Not necessarily. A few people not liking the game does not equal the entire site. Argue all you want, but everyone on this site, did, at one point, like KH. Why else would they join? =/

But that's off topic.

I have to admit, the Fanclub section is very spammed...

<3

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
Not necessarily. A few people not liking the game does not equal the entire site. Argue all you want, but everyone on this site, did, at one point, like KH. Why else would they join? =/

It's an expression. Obviously, there are people on here who like Kingdom Hearts. >_> wth.

Back on to the subject, people.

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
... hmm, you know i don't know why ppl start fanclubs for themselves but whateva. I've also noticed that members have been starting clubs about other members which is very nice of them. xD i guess ppl are getting tried of the fanclubs... xD
~subleminale message *join my club*~ xD

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
Gee, thanks Battlecry, really appreciate that.........

I dont want pity, Im just replying to what khluva said

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
I rol'd down a flight of stairs when I saw the question.

Lol rule number one about Fanclubs...

~You don't make them, they get made for you.

Lulz. Also...

You don't just take it upon yourself to make an ego, that comes with time and communication being so forth you putting forth the effort and bits of yourself to flourish this image. Ding ding, is anyone catching that?

Making your own fanclub is like Superman telling the world, "I AM REALLY CLARK KENT, AKA SUPERMAN!!! ADMIRE ME!!!" lmfao.

~KenT~

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
i made fanclub bcus i hve frends who lov me.

:D

hehe how cute ;)

Certain fanclubs are really funny though, because they'll pretty much say: "I was bored, so I made my own fanclub, join if you love me." xD i find that hilarious for some reason! But maybe some ppl start there own clubs is to not only have there friends on there, but to meet new ppl on the site as well. =]
I started a fanclub (as you can see in my siggy) is so I can meet new ppl and to well start a club about something I love, and what I think a lot of ppl love as well.
Wait, isn't that the point of a fanclub.... xD
sorry, I need to go in a corner and rethink my life... *goes to a corner* xD

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
I started to meet new people......since I dont know many people on the forums.......but now I know a lot more people than I originally did

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
I do go outside....I went to the beach yesterday, went to the pool the day before that, went to a party on Tuesday.......etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back