• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Now I get it.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
And anyone who's been hating KH more and more recently knows where I'm coming from. KH...Kingdom Hearts is nothing more that Dragonball GT.

After watching THIS, I came to this conclusion.

Can anyone see the similarities? What happens next? Kingdom Hearts Vertigo? lol
THAT'S why KH has been pissing me off more and more lately. It's becoming like it's retarded half brother, DBGT.

I knew it could be understood at some point.
Also, the trailer has some spoilers.

BYE!

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
It's getting there, but I don't think so. Maybe, it's more of a later DBZ (Cell/ Majin Boo) case than DBGT and KH4 will more likely be the beginning of KHGT. I kind of don't like it now, much like those two villain arcs I just mentioned, but it's not DBGT bad just yet. Also, I still think Baby was one of the worst DB villains yet and the Black Star Dragon Balls are pretty stupid as well.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, I don't think it is to the horrid levels of DBGT. Nor do I think it will get there because that show was bad. That was something that should have never existed and wasn't even created by Toriyama.

I feel BBS renewed my love of KH that was gone after KH2. It gave me that feeling that I got when I played KH1. I think if KH gets to KH4 and goes on with a different villain, then it might get close to DBGT bad. I think KH should end after KH3 and have an ending where nothing else can be done with our current heroes (SRK). Like Sora becomes Kingdom Hearts or the worlds rejoin again. Something that removes the ability to have more to the story. Maybe one more game based on the Keyblade Wars. Anything after that is truly pointless. I won't care about a new villain or new heroes. Not like I care about TAV.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
Don't compare DBGT to KH. It is disgraceful to DB universe. Also coming from a DBtard, DBGT wasn't that bad. But I hate Pan. I treat DBGT as an ending to the anime series. And DBOnline as the manga ending.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
What I think you're trying to say is that you think the series is getting too complicated. And I agree. The first game was well-received and loved by all because of its charming simplicity with a few shocking elements vis-à-vis the story, but nothing that would confuse people too much. The introduction of the Nobodies was nice; it felt logical. I don't want to sound like a generic fan here but I think the team tried to over-complicate things by introducing new characters and elements to make it better, bigger and more flashy, but it didn't work out too well. Now, it's spiralling into this cesspit of retconning and re-writing and re-reasoning, plopping in more elements that really don't need to be present. The sad thing is, they've put themselves too deeply into the hole to go back to well-received simplicity.

Am I on the right tracks?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Don't compare DBGT to KH. It is disgraceful to DB universe. Also coming from a DBtard, DBGT wasn't that bad. But I hate Pan. I treat DBGT as an ending to the anime series. And DBOnline as the manga ending.

Have you ever thought that, you know, KH ain't all that great?

Is that you, Azrael?

lolwho?

What I think you're trying to say is that you think the series is getting too complicated. And I agree. The first game was well-received and loved by all because of its charming simplicity with a few shocking elements vis-à-vis the story, but nothing that would confuse people too much. The introduction of the Nobodies was nice; it felt logical. I don't want to sound like a generic fan here but I think the team tried to over-complicate things by introducing new characters and elements to make it better, bigger and more flashy, but it didn't work out too well. Now, it's spiralling into this cesspit of retconning and re-writing and re-reasoning, plopping in more elements that really don't need to be present. The sad thing is, they've put themselves too deeply into the hole to go back to well-received simplicity.

Am I on the right tracks?

You're getting there.

WaveK89

Honestly, I can only somewhat agree once the Xehanort saga ends. After that, I'm sure it's going to get quite complicated to the point where they are just milking the series.

Looking at how the series is now, I would disagree. Granted, Days wasn't necessary, but it filled the time gap between CoM and KHII. BBS is a bit off, but deemed "somewhat" planned with the subtle hints in KHII. Coded only gave further reason for the future of Kingdom Hearts. I would imagine only one more game should be necessary to complete the series, in other words, KHIII.

However, we know that 2 more titles plus KHIII is in the future. It's this point where I somewhat agree.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

Even if it's not what he was implying, it's true anyway.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I agree it's getting a little complicated but it's not bad yet. One reason i'm glad that KH3 is the end of the Xehanort saga is because it will end some of the complexity to the story I believe.

yugi300

I completely disagree, sure I may not have read the manga but I pretty much grew up on many anime and I think that Kingdom Hearts was written with such a plain open book/unwritten book of story development... that Nomura and his crew could essentialy back track and make connections as far as a villian I think adding too many will milk it however having various forms of MX etc... is getting really boring and I hope some Villan comes out of the pasts reworkings or maybe the darkness will take over Riku how I do not know............/ I would actually like if Sora was to turn evil or something and 3 three other heroes try and save him with Riku and Kairi but for that to work the game would have to be longer///

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I completely disagree, sure I may not have read the manga but I pretty much grew up on many anime and I think that Kingdom Hearts was written with such a plain open book/unwritten book of story development... that Nomura and his crew could essentialy back track and make connections as far as a villian I think adding too many will milk it however having various forms of MX etc... is getting really boring and I hope some Villan comes out of the pasts reworkings or maybe the darkness will take over Riku how I do not know............/ I would actually like if Sora was to turn evil or something and 3 three other heroes try and save him with Riku and Kairi but for that to work the game would have to be longer///

You don't make any sense.
Also, Majin Boo.

yugi300

Yea I do..... loool fail much?
Btw go tell majin-boo to eat you....

siegleeagle

To start of my comment.... I never liked Dragon Ball or any of its incarnations when I was little and I absolutely hate it now. That however does not mean it is a bad anime, I believe it is a very good anime for most people but I just dont like it. Now with Kingdom Hearts, I don't mind plots that are like the ones after Kingdom Hearts 1. Kingdom Hearts is my favorite series in the world only tied with .hack. I agree that the plot is unnecessarily complicated and I would have liked a simpler one but even with all of the retconning and stuff I still really enjoy the story to the series. If something is retconned I just get over it and go with what the most current explanation from nomura is. Besides I never really have noticed any of the retcons and inconsistencies until I started coming to this forum. I don't like to pick apart every little detail until my brain pops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back