• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Now About Vantias...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SRB2Unleashed

So the secret boss is his Sentiment which appears to be an unversed Vantias plus at the end of the boss he just gets away. So here are my questions that RECONNECT (that's what I call it!) might answer:

1. Will He Return?

2. What does he look like under the helmet NOW?

3. Could he give a rebirth to the unversed?

4. Will Sora have a spaz attack when he sees the unmasked Vantiasdemtits

Izayoi

galactic cancer
What he looks like depends on what he is made from. If he is someone Vanitas reborn then he'll resemble sora, but if it's an entire other, or heavily changed being then it shouldn't look like Sora. In fact, Van only ended up looking like Sora towards the end, he never would have looked like Sora if it weren't for Ven connecting his heart.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
@Allister- I believe that's what he means.

Reconnect could answer these questions, assuming it is going to be an actual KH game.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
1. Almost definitely. He's too awesome a character for them not to bring back.

2. Probably the same as he did last time. ;D

3. Possibly, and considering the Unversed seem more powerful than the Heartless (though I can't say that for sure) it'd make sense.

4. I pray to God that happens. =3 :heart:

*In shocked and furious tone, beginning quietly and gets louder* "Stop... stop that!!! STOP LOOKING LIKE ME!!!"

T

The Spoiler

So the secret boss is his Sentiment which appears to be an unversed Vantias plus at the end of the boss he just gets away. So here are my questions that RECONNECT (that's what I call it!) might answer:

1. Will He Return?

I bet his hair is WHITE now! :p
Possibly... but if he is still alive during KH1 and 2, why werent their unversed?
Na he will say,"Is this suppose to be a joke? Cuz im not laughing"*slash slash slash* *Vanitas dies* "AAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" As a reference to Roxas. xD jk

SRB2Unleashed

Possibly... but if he is still alive during KH1 and 2, why werent their unversed?

Na he will say,"Is this suppose to be a joke? Cuz im not laughing"*slash slash slash* *Vanitas dies* "AAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" As a reference to Roxas. xD jk

White Hair Inspired me to create an unversed unmasked Vantias I am working on right now. And the Roxas referrence would be hilarious. Wait a minute... what if Vanitias looks like... Miley Cyrus

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
all i can say is that Vanitas better come back somehow, he the most amazing character in the KH series

Alex123

i dont feel comfortable revealing that information

the unversed weren't around because they hadn't been thought of yet.

T

The Spoiler

the unversed weren't around because they hadn't been thought of yet.
Well duh!

Nomura will come up with some crappy reason of why they werent in KH1-KH2 if Vanitas comes back in KH3.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I'll address the points in this thread:

1. I believe that Vanitas will return. We need some sort of antagonist in the next Kingdom Hearts game, several antagonists actually since so many keyblade wielders are going to join forces. He should be in charge this time I think. I mean, he's pure darkness, and has potential to be more evil than even Master Xehanort.

2. I think that Vanitas will look the same as he did before (a seemingly photoshopped Sora with yellow eyes and black hair)

3. Vanitas IS the Unversed. I believe that he's going to return with even more power and will use Unversed, Heartless, AND Nobodies as his minions.

4. I think that Vanitas will purposely reveal his true face to Sora first, just to freak him out.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
So the secret boss is his Sentiment which appears to be an unversed Vantias plus at the end of the boss he just gets away.

Get away? I don't think he did. Though, it is possible that bits and pieces of his being are still in Ven. I don't think that all of Ven's darkness is gone, though he still is incomplete.

1. Will He Return?

Again, I doubt Ven's darkness is entirely gone and even if it is, he's surely going to need it in order to come back. In other words, if Ven comes back (which he surely will) then Van's due to return as well.

I have the slightest idea, but I doubt he "escaped." The only possible place I think he could of gone to (should he actually never died/ got destroyed) is the Realm of Darkness. After all, where's the unverse or evil antics? If he somehow ended up there, then he might still look the same. Now, how did he could gotten there? I don't know. I'm leaning more towards him possibly still barely existing in Ven's heart and that when Ven is "revived" he will be revived. Then again, won't that mean he'll still be a part of Ven's heart?

Unless he can find a means to separate himself from Ven or actually ended up in the Dark Realm and has been there all this time.. and somehow never ran into Aqua, I guess so.

Will Sora have a spaz attack when he sees the unmasked Vantiasdemtits

I could see that happening, should he still be the black-haired, yellow-eyed, crazy, evil Sora we saw in BBS.

Gram

Banned
Awards

1. Will He Return?

1. probly
2. i'd say still like sora, since ven is still connected to sora though just sleeping
3. if van comes back the unveresd most likely will since he's the sorce
4. sora will most likely spaz out when he sees those demtits XD, if he doesnt i will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back