• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► November is Kingdom Hearts Month

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Fandom for November:
Kingdom Hearts!

584f0c5809f754f1b0653f743afae272.jpg

Hello Everyone!

This is the place, where you can throw all of your Kingdom Hearts stories into. Long as it is in relation to Kingdom Hearts, it doesn't matter how you write it.

There will be a poll on November 30th to choose, whose story was the best for this month.

If your story is too long, you may leave link a with your op here, and create a separate thread to carry on the rest of the story there.

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
Naminé

My name is Naminé, and I have done terrible things.

I have served the Organization XIII, who made me take apart the memories of a young boy, Sora, and replace the most important person in his heart with my own image. I created false memories for a replica, a fake person, to make him think he was real and that his only purpose was to protect me; then, when he could no longer serve his purpose, I broke him. Now, in trying to fix these mistakes, I serve DiZ, a man who in his quest for revenge is almost as cruel and heartless as the Organization he seeks to destroy. He is having me take apart the memories of another young boy, Roxas, in order to put them back into Sora, who is sleeping until his memory can be reconstructed. DiZ says it doesn’t matter, because Roxas is a Nobody, a being who shouldn’t exist—but then, so am I.

That’s right. I’m a Nobody—a non-being with a false body and a fake heart. And I am a witch. This is what DiZ calls me. I have power over Sora’s memories and those around him, and this is why I am useful to DiZ. This is why I’m allowed to continue to exist.

But, I fear my usefulness is coming to an end.

I pray my usefulness is coming to an end.

The door opens without a sound, and almost as noiselessly a man walks in, betrayed only by the soft brush of fabric against his long, dark coat. I don’t turn around.

“Has DiZ sent you to get rid of me?”

The hooded figure doesn’t answer.

“Sora’s memory is almost complete. He can’t have much further use for me.”

I hear the rustle of fabric, and this time I turn, half-expecting a keyblade to be drawn and swinging toward me. But the man is standing as motionless as before. I step toward him.

“It’s alright. I understand. Everything I’ve done, I’ve done for Sora, but... “

“Why should I destroy you?”

I stop short. “B-because you don’t need me anymore. Sora’s memory will recover on its own now. There’s no way to stop the process this late.”

“That’s not a reason.”

I bow my head. “Because I’m Kairi’s Nobody. Just as Roxas holds half of Sora in him, I must hold part of Kairi in me. What if Sora can’t reconnect with Kairi while I’m still around? What is Sora... without her?”

“You don’t know that.”

I squeeze my eyes shut and can barely hear my own voice. “Because I’ve done terrible things. I’ve tried to help Sora, tried to repair the damage... but I can only do that through hurting others. This power I have—this horrid power—can’t truly help others; it can only bring pain. That’s why you should destroy me.”

“It’s not that simple, Naminé,” the other figure says, and pulls back the hood covering his face. I reopen my eyes and look. I see what the last year has done to him. The darkness has changed him. It wouldn’t be apparent to anyone—his face is young, strong, even handsome in a hard and unforgiving way. But it isn’t even his face anymore. It’s the face of the man who enslaved him, who chained him to the darkness, and that chain hasn’t broken yet. His eyes, the only part that is truly him anymore, are guarded and cautious. You can see the darkness that lurks just beneath them.

“Just because this task requires us to walk down paths we would rather not go, doesn’t mean you can run away. Everything that you’ve done... that we’ve done,” he corrects himself softly, “has been to help Sora. You can’t punish yourself for that necessity.”

I can’t speak, so I stand staring at the ground, forcing back emotions that I shouldn’t even have. I believe Riku does the same. Finally, when I have control of my voice, I ask again, “Has DiZ sent you to get rid of me?”

He hesitates. “Yes,” he admits.

“Then do it!” I half-shout, half-plead. He shakes his head.

“I told you, it isn’t that simple.” He pauses then, as if in thought. “But maybe there is a way you can make partial amends for what you have to do.” With a gesture, a portal of darkness opens between us. I look between it and him, uncertain.

“Go on,” he urges, “there’s someone there you need to see.”

Swallowing, I hold my ground for a moment longer, before I walk with him through the portal into darkness.

The full story is approximately 4,000 words. You can read the rest here.

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
Great to see another story. Maybe you could copy part of the story onto this thread, even just the first chapter, to give people some idea of what they're reading when they click the link.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
http://forums.khinsider.com/fanfiction/183789-kingdom-hearts-1-5-three-missing-heroes.html In case anybody is interested, here is a link to the first chapter of Kingdom Hearts: The Three Missing Heroes. Anyways, I am looking towards some ideas to how King Triton's wife, Queen Athena dies. In the movie, she was killed off by a pirate's ship, but I am planning on her death at the hands of Sven and Ursula has something to do with it. I know there is some grammar issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back