• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

November 9th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Version 2.4.0 Update Notes

Thank you for playing KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross].

The app was updated to Version 2.4.0 on Nov. 8, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. PT / 7:59 (UTC). 
Please see the below for a list of adjustments and bug fixes implemented with this update.

■ Version Update Contents 
- Added Booster feature that temporarily boosts parameters
- Added Mission feature
- Added party members' login status display 
- Adjusted Raid Boss notifications 
- Added Auto-Battle feature to quests 
- Adjusted Auto-Battle save function 
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes

Introducing Missions!

In Version 2.4.0, we're introducing Missions
・Complete these daily and weekly missions to obtain various fabulous rewards!

Example Missions: 
■Complete 5 quests! 
■Earn 5,000,000 Lux together with your party members!

・You can check the currently available Missions by tapping on the "Missions" button on the Home Screen.

・You will receive rewards for completing Mission objectives. 
 Tap the "Collect" or "Collect All" button on the Mission Screen to collect your rewards.

*If you tap the "Challenge" button next to an uncompleted Mission you will be taken to top Quest menu.

・There are a total of 4 Mission categories: 
Beginner: These Missions are only available to players within the first 30 days of creating their account. These missions can be completed solo. *Beginner Missions are intended for players new to the game after the Version 2.4.0 Update. 
Daily: These Missions change daily and can be completed solo. 
Weekly: These Missions change weekly and can be completed with party members. 
Limited: These Missions will only be available for a limited time and can be completed solo.

*'Weekly' Missions are Missions where party members work collectively to complete Mission objectives. 
*The images used in this announcement are still under development.

Introducing Boosters!

In Version 2.4.0, we're introducing Boosters! Use this new item to temporarily strengthen your Medals! 
・Different types of Boosters will strengthen different types of Medals. 
・For example, a P Booster will strengthen Power Medals.

・You can obtain Boosters as rewards from special events
・A Booster will automatically strengthen the appropriate Medals as soon as you obtain one, so no need to use or activate it! 
*Boosters will lose their effectiveness at a pre-determined date and time.

・You can check a Booster's effects and when it is set to expire by tapping on the "Boosters" button located on the profile screen.

・Medals affected by a Booster will have a Booster percentage displayed on their Medal Details screen.

*Should you have several Boosters of the same Attribute activated at the same time, the effects will stack. 
*For Medals with the 'Copy' Special Ability: if you should have a P Booster activated and use a the Copy Special Ability to copy a Power Medal, the P Booster effect will activate. 
*The images used in this announcement are still under development.

Get the New Item: Booster!

Complete the objectives to get a Booster! 
Strengthen your 
Power Medals with this new item!

■Event Period: 
Nov. 9, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Nov. 15, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Nov. 9, 2017 8:00 to Nov. 16, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

■Event Details: 
By completing quest objectives, you can receive a new item: Booster
Boosters will temporarily strengthen your Medals! 
You can receive a P Booster from this event, which will temporarily strengthen your Power Medals!

*P Booster obtained from this event will be effective until Dec. 1, 2017 at 3:59 a.m. (PT) / 11:59 (UTC).

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Re: November 9th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

Well, 300 daily jewels. I knew they wouldn't reduce those, that would've just been too dumb.

Sorakh212

Awards

I was wondering when they were going to implement a system like this. It reminds me of how they overhauled everything in another app I play called Dokkan battle but with jewels in this case. Stuff like this should have been there since the beginning imho but hey better late than never I suppose. The extra buffs seem quite nice as well. It's good that they're finally distributing more jewels too. Still wish the jewels quests were permanent though.
Oh and man is it weird to see the app icon change. Gonna take some getting used to that again.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

Just as I feared with a big update, my game is now crashing again in UC. Can't complete a mission at all. This happened when UC was initially rolled out, but with each update, it got better and I only crashed periodically. So, I'm back to square one for UC. No UC for me, I guess. I'm on an iPad, Mac OS.

Will try and send a bug ticket off to SE.

Veevee

Awards

There is no way they are not getting back at us for this. I'm really surprised they implemented the feature the same way as in JP, but I'm sceptical about the weeks to come. This is just too generous for Sena. I don't mean to bash Sena but it has happened several times in the past that we got excited for some really cool new change (like the increase of the daily login jewels) but got robbed of jewels at other points (or other things). For now, I'm content and really looking forward to the weekly missions, at least until Sena gets to be Sena again.
I appreciate the 300 maintenance jewels, but would've wished to get 3 Trickmaster copies on top for the people who missed them through this.
Not yet sure what to make out of this booster feature, smells like possible additional powercreep, but I'll wait for now until I make an opinion. Pretty happy we have Auto mode for quests now, hope that's also for Union Cross.

Whaaat I don't like is that there is some change to the character animation after you beat an enemy. Player now collects the SP and HP orbs, pauses, collects the munny. Everytime my character pauses I'm worried the game just crashed and it looks kinda unnatural - plus it's taking one or two precious seconds that might count when it comes to timed missions. I don't think it's the fault of my phone because it runs quite smoothly overall, but does anyone else also noticed that issue?

EDIT: I hate the new icon. Why does it have to be the ugly BBS illustration? I loved the old artwork and the game is supposed to be about Ephemer and Skuld so they should be on the cover. Why does Micky have to be in every. single. game.

Last edited:

Futago_101

Whaaat I don't like is that there is some change to the character animation after you beat an enemy. Player now collects the SP and HP orbs, pauses, collects the munny. Everytime my character pauses I'm worried the game just crashed and it looks kinda unnatural - plus it's taking one or two precious seconds that might count when it comes to timed missions. I don't think it's the fault of my phone because it runs quite smoothly overall, but does anyone else also noticed that issue?

I noticed that too as soon as I completed a battle, kinda panicked the first time.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Yeah, it's something JP has since that update as well. I hope they're going to fix that, because it really makes time trial quests annoying as shit.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

For those that haven't noticed yet, they added a new animation set for the Pets that occurs between the HP/SP retrieval and the Munny Retrieval. That's what's causing the "Pause" between them, as when their Skill activates they now hop in the middle of the foes, do the little glow animation they had before, then hop back to you.

I do agree, it's time consuming and a definite killer of time trials. Best workaround I can think of atm is to downgrade the pet's level during Time Trial missions by removing their gear. Steal 1 will activate often enough to really kill your speed, so if it's needed best to downgrade the pet for Time Trials until SE changes the animation to be far less jarring and time consuming.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Well, I was wrong. Can not believe they actually didn't reduce the daily jewel missions, it's just not like SENA at all. We have never truly had daily jewel quests, they've always been three weeks of the month and recently they'd cut back on two of those weeks. I know they *could* reduce this as time goes on, but it would be unnatural.

Now we'll just have to wait and see. If these Gauntlet Challenges and Daily Raid Boss challenges still happen now that we have a solid daily jewel mission system. People argue that they are unrelated, but we shall see.

The one disappointment is still no level cap increase. What on earth are they waiting for?

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Yeah, still no Level Cap unlock is really annoying at this point. We know it exists. We already have Kairi EX. And it's absurdly easy to reach the cap if you haven't yet with some effort and a Raid Event.

Considering they didn't nerf the Missions (yet...), there's really no point in holding it off. It doesn't take this long to code in, or to alter the rewards if that's what they're doing. It's the last thing we're missing from all the recent updates. And there have been numerous oppotunities to implement it. It's getting kinda ridiculous.

That aside, the update is really nice. Full 300 Daily Jewels is wonderful and, as long as it doesn't get nerfed in the future, will steadily make up for the weeks that were nerfed in the past. Also AUTO BATTLE EVERYWHERE!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Well, I haven't checked if it's in UC yet, BUT IT'S EVERYWHERE ELSE! I HAVE THE POWAH!! And it even stays on between battles! So awesome.

The Boosts are nice too. I can start smacking more Coliseum foes due to my Fenrir's higher damage output. The little quests were nifty too. You earn the first boost, then the rest of the quests take advantage of it. Good design.

JakHydro

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Sad... no level cap increase.... or VIP coins (are we ever going to get them!?)

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Sad... no level cap increase.... or VIP coins (are we ever going to get them!?)

I don't think we're getting VIP coins at this point. Been around a year since JP implemented them and no sign of them crossing the gap. Surprising given it'd make perfect sense for SENA to go ham on something that can only be obtained en masse by spending money. But evidently not...so I'm pretty sure those are never coming over at this point.

The LV Cap increase will though. Unlike other updates though, it's taking its sweet time about it...

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com

I'm loving the jewels, this will help me make up for me pulling for Kairi faster than normal. Need to save for some good attack medals after all. ^^

As it is, going to work on merging stuff and guilting stuff that I can. I always do that after a lot of pulls, since I need to get Nova up more. ^^

Pirate Queen

Yeah, those daily jewel quests are going to really be helpful in helping me and others save up after Kairi EX. LOL. Am trying to save back up for at least a 5 mercy pull at some later date. I have a pitiful Magic set up and could use AVA or some good, guilted Magic medals to bolster up Counterpoint.

Happy for these jewel daily quests!

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Would love Master Ava, but that new Riku medal looks even better. Especially for Fairy Stars, which is my only level 35 and up keyblade.

Alja

They could have very well implemented this before Kairi Ex so I could have a pull or two more :))
I really hoped we might get a medal for cutting our Raid Boss time (not that I get to raid at that time anyway since it's 4 am for me :) ). but of course nothing.

I'm still not convinced by the new missions though. Most of them are finished easy enough, I am a little skeptical of the Lux collecting objectives though. it's pretty easy during Raid Week, but I hope they won't expect this amount of Lux outside of Raid events.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

So it got to the point where I had to uninstall the app in order to get the current version. After downloading it and migrating data, it started doing the download thing with the Heartless running across the screen. After getting to 2/10 it says there was a saving error and to check my storage. Then it started over. Check my storage?! What the hell?! I downloaded the app, don't be shitting me saying I need even more room! Now I don't know if I'll be able to play until I can find a newer tablet. :(

This app has gotten way too big and it hates me.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

They could have very well implemented this before Kairi Ex so I could have a pull or two more :))
I really hoped we might get a medal for cutting our Raid Boss time (not that I get to raid at that time anyway since it's 4 am for me :) ). but of course nothing.

I'm still not convinced by the new missions though. Most of them are finished easy enough, I am a little skeptical of the Lux collecting objectives though. it's pretty easy during Raid Week, but I hope they won't expect this amount of Lux outside of Raid events.

It was probably on purpose that way...if more of us got Kairi, then we wouldn't desperately draw every time it shows up with terrible pull rates lol.

Pirate Queen

Would love Master Ava, but that new Riku medal looks even better. Especially for Fairy Stars, which is my only level 35 and up keyblade.

Yeah, actually Harmonie, Fairy Stars is my primo keyblade. I've got it leveled up to 35.4 (I think), and will be my go to blade for some time. But my Magic set ups are so pitiful, that I would love to bolster them up a bit. Not sure if I can even get Ava, but am willing to give it a try. Although, I'm not a fan of single target medals (not big on HSC anyway), and actually wonder what big Magic medal, multi hitter might be coming up. What is the new Riku medal you speak of?

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Yeah, actually Harmonie, Fairy Stars is my primo keyblade. I've got it leveled up to 35.4 (I think), and will be my go to blade for some time. But my Magic set ups are so pitiful, that I would love to bolster them up a bit. Not sure if I can even get Ava, but am willing to give it a try. Although, I'm not a fan of single target medals (not big on HSC anyway), and actually wonder what big Magic medal, multi hitter might be coming up. What is the new Riku medal you speak of?

Ava is an all target medal.
The new Riku medal is magic, too, increases upright attack by one and decreases enemy general defense by 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back