• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

November 9th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Veevee

Awards
Re: November 9th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

Yeah, actually Harmonie, Fairy Stars is my primo keyblade. I've got it leveled up to 35.4 (I think), and will be my go to blade for some time. But my Magic set ups are so pitiful, that I would love to bolster them up a bit. Not sure if I can even get Ava, but am willing to give it a try. Although, I'm not a fan of single target medals (not big on HSC anyway), and actually wonder what big Magic medal, multi hitter might be coming up. What is the new Riku medal you speak of?

Riku Days Black Coat Ver - Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ Wiki
This wonder boy. ;) it's made for Fairy Stars.
I also lack Magic medals the most. If you happen to buy VIP now and then, how about getting Key Art 13?
Key Art 13 - Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ Wiki
Ignoring target's attributes is quite useful and because it's VIP, you have a few chances to even roll ground or air def. Multiplier is not a blast, but it makes up with the ignoring and the chance on traits.

DefiantHeart

Awards

There is no way they are not getting back at us for this. I'm really surprised they implemented the feature the same way as in JP, but I'm sceptical about the weeks to come. This is just too generous for Sena. I don't mean to bash Sena but it has happened several times in the past that we got excited for some really cool new change (like the increase of the daily login jewels) but got robbed of jewels at other points (or other things). For now, I'm content and really looking forward to the weekly missions, at least until Sena gets to be Sena again.
I appreciate the 300 maintenance jewels, but would've wished to get 3 Trickmaster copies on top for the people who missed them through this.
Not yet sure what to make out of this booster feature, smells like possible additional powercreep, but I'll wait for now until I make an opinion. Pretty happy we have Auto mode for quests now, hope that's also for Union Cross.

Whaaat I don't like is that there is some change to the character animation after you beat an enemy. Player now collects the SP and HP orbs, pauses, collects the munny. Everytime my character pauses I'm worried the game just crashed and it looks kinda unnatural - plus it's taking one or two precious seconds that might count when it comes to timed missions. I don't think it's the fault of my phone because it runs quite smoothly overall, but does anyone else also noticed that issue?

EDIT: I hate the new icon. Why does it have to be the ugly BBS illustration? I loved the old artwork and the game is supposed to be about Ephemer and Skuld so they should be on the cover. Why does Micky have to be in every. single. game.

Yeah, that's what I thought too, 300 jewels permanent daily is too generous for SENA. I was like " great, they'll probably take out something to make up for it..."

Agreed, Mickey is barely even in the game. I guess SENA thinks " hey if we show Mickey, westerners will be interested in it, or something dumb."

I just hope things will get better for global in the future... I hate to keep thinking SENA's going to mess with us because of this, etc...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

EDIT: I hate the new icon. Why does it have to be the ugly BBS illustration? I loved the old artwork and the game is supposed to be about Ephemer and Skuld so they should be on the cover. Why does Micky have to be in every. single. game.

I agree they shouldn't even have bothered changing the icon when they need to change it again in a few months. Seeing a lot of people overreact as well, thinking Mickey is now going to be super important to the story.

Veevee

Awards

I agree they shouldn't even have bothered changing the icon when they need to change it again in a few months. Seeing a lot of people overreact as well, thinking Mickey is now going to be super important to the story.

Well, no, don't think he'll be. It's just that I don't like Mickey in the KH games at all, I'm not really fond of that illustration in particular and Sena doesn't have any good reason to change the icon. I don't want Mickey to stare at me every time I look at that site of my phone :(
whyyyyyy

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

Riku Days Black Coat Ver - Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ Wiki
This wonder boy. ;) it's made for Fairy Stars.
I also lack Magic medals the most. If you happen to buy VIP now and then, how about getting Key Art 13?
Key Art 13 - Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ Wiki
Ignoring target's attributes is quite useful and because it's VIP, you have a few chances to even roll ground or air def. Multiplier is not a blast, but it makes up with the ignoring and the chance on traits.
Ooooo, I like that VIP Keyart 13. Will get VIP when that one comes around. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

ImVentus

Awards

Does anyone know when there might be a new story update for SENA?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Does anyone know when there might be a new story update for SENA?

They haven't said. Story updates are now late in both Global and JP :(

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Ava is an all target medal.
The new Riku medal is magic, too, increases upright attack by one and decreases enemy general defense by 3.

There is one thing about Ava, her highest multiplier is when fighting against a single enemy.

That's another thing that really makes me think I should save for Riku. Although having attribute defense up in my regular setup would be really nice.

Last edited:

Pirate Queen

There is one thing about Ava, her highest multiplier is when fighting against a single enemy.

That's another thing that really makes me think I should save for Riku. Although having attribute defense up in my regular setup would be really nice.

So Ava would be hampered when fighting mob enemies? Hmmm. This may change my plans for future medal pulls. Also have my eyes on the Dual Blade Wield Roxas EX, the Reverse Kairi EX. LOL.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

So Ava would be hampered when fighting mob enemies? Hmmm. This may change my plans for future medal pulls. Also have my eyes on the Dual Blade Wield Roxas EX, the Reverse Kairi EX. LOL.

Other than giving one of the new buffers, Roxas is hardly like Kairi EX. He only buffs revers and power. If you do have Kairi, both combined are beast's though.
If I do get him when he drops, I might switch from SL/FS to Darkgnaw actually. Hmm.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

So it got to the point where I had to uninstall the app in order to get the current version. After downloading it and migrating data, it started doing the download thing with the Heartless running across the screen. After getting to 2/10 it says there was a saving error and to check my storage. Then it started over. Check my storage?! What the hell?! I downloaded the app, don't be shitting me saying I need even more room! Now I don't know if I'll be able to play until I can find a newer tablet. :(

This app has gotten way too big and it hates me.
Forgot about the BlueStacks emulator I used to use for this game, so now I'm playing it on computer. Kicking myself for not thinking of it yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back