• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nov 13th - Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Re: Nov 13th - Kingdom Hearts Unchained ? ENG Update

I could see them skipping Roxas. Roxas' Avatar Hairstyle was already part of a Premium Avatar Board after all.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Yeah, while a Roxas event would be nice (would be funny if they made it a New Year's event just because), I doubt it'll happen. Larxene will be interesting, and Xemnas will help me round out my ORG XIII medal collection since he's the last Member I don't have a medal for. I also still need Boss Marluxia, but that's because I love Marluxia and need a full collection of all that is his in this game. One of my party members hypothesized an Illustrated Marluxia one day existing. If that happens I will save 30k Jewels and use them for nothing but that draw. So I'm keeping tabs on the JP update threads...just in case.

EDIT: One of my Party members did indeed have Second Chance, so after numerous rounds of trying to blitz the RNG, the plan worked and I guilted Marluxia B! YES! Ahh, I am satisfied. 65% Guilt isn't terrible, but I am getting that up to max one way or another. Well, technically just one way, until we get M&B (and those have other priorities than Rerolls first) the Mirrors are the only way to boost this particular medal. But boost it I must!

Also we have a new series of Event Quests. It's another Trial Batch, 4 sets of 5 with staggered unlock days. Each quest only gives 40 Jewels, which means we only get 800 more the whole week. Is it just me or did SENA get stingy with the Event Jewel rewards? That's not kosher.

Last edited:

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Looking forward to the Xemnas quests. Larxene is also cool so that'll be nice too. I wonder if we'll be getting new medals for all org members or if they use the old ones. Probably new, but I'd prefer they give the already existing Larxene medal since I have one copy already. Also pretty cool if they're giving a free guilted medal each month (if you can clear the quests ofc).

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards

if anyone is having problems on quest XII, then here's a sure-fire solution:

[video=youtube;NM6HaHsjRcY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM6HaHsjRcY[/video]

you're welcome.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

I kept at it. Try paralyze, sleep and keep hitting it. I kept tapping and finally got lucky. Keep at it. Let us know if you get the nifty Marluxia hair. Now, 10 is proving to me very, very tough for me.

Sadly, that's not working for me. I get it paralyzed, but it attacks anyway.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

Sadly, that's not working for me. I get it paralyzed, but it attacks anyway.

I used 2 fully guilted, 100 Level Jacks (one was a group share medal), one Mowgli, a Roxas, a Soras and Pals, and a regular Aqua. All were 6*. But I used all as just taps, not swipe. The only medals I used the special attacks in swipe were the 2 Jacks. It took me forever. I thought I would not get it, but I kept at it. Use at least 3 or 4 medals that either paralyze or sleep. If you can keep it either paralyzed or asleep for a big portion of the battle, it will help.

Do you belong to a group? If not, find one that has medals that could help you.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

I used 2 fully guilted, 100 Level Jacks (one was a group share medal), one Mowgli, a Roxas, a Soras and Pals, and a regular Aqua. All were 6*. But I used all as just taps, not swipe. The only medals I used the special attacks in swipe were the 2 Jacks. It took me forever. I thought I would not get it, but I kept at it. Use at least 3 or 4 medals that either paralyze or sleep. If you can keep it either paralyzed or asleep for a big portion of the battle, it will help.

Actually attacking only with a guilted Jack did work, since he only does one hit. Thank you!

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Super special awesome glitch happened to me on mission XII.
Okay so every starts normal, but when I used Nova to put the Spooks to zero, after reviving from Once More it stayed on my turn. After my first hit it goes Players Turn. Not only that but when I used my medal's special it instead used Nova!!!! for the cost of the medal I was trying to use.

There was no why I could get past this mission otherwise lol

BEST! GLITCH! EVER!!

EDIT: The glitch also works on the Xiii mission. So it probably works on all of them.

Last edited:

DefiantHeart

Awards

Xion doesn't exist anymore!...But getting her hair would be nice.
But always:https://youtu.be/anqS-YA3v-g?t=139

Even though Xion no longer exists atm in-game, doesn't mean the KH fan base suddenly forgot her too and no longer wants her. XD I'm pretty sure Square will use any resource they can to make more money off this game, lol. Xion's hair is basically Kairi's except black, which exists already in-game, albeit not a perfect shade of black. Perhaps they could make like a type b Kairi style like the type b Namine hair which alters the colors?

Muke

whatever
Awards

Idk Xion's hair would be completely unnecessary. I'd welcome Aqua's hairstyle, though.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards

Super special awesome glitch happened to me on mission XII.
Okay so every starts normal, but when I used Nova to put the Spooks to zero, after reviving from Once More it stayed on my turn. After my first hit it goes Players Turn. Not only that but when I used my medal's special it instead used Nova!!!! for the cost of the medal I was trying to use.

There was no why I could get past this mission otherwise lol

BEST! GLITCH! EVER!!

EDIT: The glitch also works on the Xiii mission. So it probably works on all of them.

Fudge, baby i could kiss you! i tried out the glitch on quest XII and it worked!

Edit: just beaten quest XIII! this trick just saved me a major headache!

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Fudge, baby i could kiss you! i tried out the glitch on quest XII and it worked!

Edit: just beaten quest XIII! this trick just saved me a major headache!
Pucker up, Babycakes!!
kakashi__s_blimp_lips_by_nekozawa_kasanoda.gif

Luxu

Awards

Idk Xion's hair would be completely unnecessary. I'd welcome Aqua's hairstyle, though.

Don't they already have her outfit ingame? If they don't...Anyway, Aqua's hairstyle would be cool. Use it with a Magic Keyblade, with Magic Aqua Medals.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

So my rule for KHUX updates on the main site is if there's 2 pieces of content or more. Today just has this one so unless there's more coming tomorrow that I can add to, I'mma just dump this here:

Update coming on Nov 24th to make the avatar's look more natural

CxcwzENUAAAN9QO.png

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

So my rule for KHUX updates on the main site is if there's 2 pieces of content or more. Today just has this one so unless there's more coming tomorrow that I can add to, I'mma just dump this here:

Update coming on Nov 24th to make the avatar's look more natural

CxcwzENUAAAN9QO.png

Just out of sheer curiosity, is this update exclusive to the North American version?

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

Forgive me, but I don't see much difference. Just a tad on the darker skin tones. None on the lighter. LOL.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

Forgive me, but I don't see much difference. Just a tad on the darker skin tones. None on the lighter. LOL.

That was the point. There was only one set of features for all skin tones and it got lost in the darker ones, which should have been fixed before launch, tbh, but I'm glad they fixed it.

Muke

whatever
Awards

Aww, I adore the "new" skin tones!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back