• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nov 13th - Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Maintenance (Nov. 14)

We will be performing a maintenance lasting 4 hours during the time below. 
During this period, KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained χ will be unavailable.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and we thank you for your understanding.

[Date & Time] 
Nov. 14, 2016 from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (PT) 
Nov. 14, 2016 from 17:00 to 21:00 (UTC) 
 Maintenance time is subject to change.

[Affected Service] 
KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained χ

Announcing the XIII Event!

img

■Event Period 
Nov. 13, 2016 12:00 a.m. to Nov. 20, 2016 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Nov. 13, 2016 8:00 to Nov. 21, 2016 7:59 (UTC)

★The XIII Event will arrive on the 13th of each month, featuring a different Organization XIII member each time. 
This month’s featured Organization XIII member is Marluxia!

■Event Details 
・13 Event Quests will be available during this period. 
・By completing these quests’ objectives, you can earn prizes such as the limited-time Marluxia B Medal, the Marluxia Style avatar part, and more!

■Tips 
・The following objectives will appear: 
 *Complete without having to continue. 
 *Equip the _____ Keyblade. 
・Beware! The Target Enemies in these quests have a chance of knocking you out in one hit during your turn! Be sure to defeat them quickly! 

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Re: Nov 13th - Kingdom Hearts Unchained ? ENG Update

Please let Marluxia event arrive...multiple signs point to it...don't let me down SE.

...Speaking of which, shouldn't the Marly stuff have already started in the JP version?

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards

Please let Marluxia event arrive...multiple signs point to it...don't let me down SE.

...Speaking of which, shouldn't the Marly stuff have already started in the JP version?
It started yesterday (13th JST) for JPUx, NAUx's version (thankfully) has the enemy levels watered down a bit.
Quest IX rewards the hairstyle (LV120 enemies vs JPUx's LV200) for clearing without Continues, Quest XIII gives you enough Marluxia medals to guilt (~LV200 enemies vs JPUx's LV300).

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Man, quest 12 is really beating my ass.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

Aww yesss!!! XIII events. I wonder how strong the medals will be. But I'm espcially excited for the avatar parts. Axel's hair, Saix's scar, Xigbar's eyepatch, Xenmas zebra coat. We are gonna look amazing!

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Man, quest 12 is really beating my ass.

Same. I completed all the others up to that point, but I don't have the right Medals for mission XII. Maybe if it was just one Lv180 Spook, but two at once? Even though my TT is +27 and I have strong Power Medals (Meg, Ill Cloud, Uniform Kairi, 100% Guilt Meowjesty...That kitty packs a punch with that setup), I don't have strong enough single hit AoE ones. Mrgrgr...I REALLY wanted to Guilt this Medal. Ah well...another reason to wait on Brooms besides the 5 Medals no one can guilt. Remembered that Prince and Belle one from a few months back. Only one of those came from the event board, and though it's a reskin of the Sweetheart Beast medal, it still counts.

Still, I got 4 Dots on my Marluxia B, its STR at Lv100 is 7232 so it's a powerful Medal, single hit AoE with a 2.39-2.83 Multiplier at 4 Dots that deals more damage the more enemies you kill in a stage. So it's most effective in crowded missions. Animation looks cool too. Tier 3 Guilt.

Most importantly, I got the hair. And my Avi is fabulous. I need to find out how to take screenshots on my phone...

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards

Same. I completed all the others up to that point, but I don't have the right Medals for mission XII. Maybe if it was just one Lv180 Spook, but two at once? Even though my TT is +27 and I have strong Power Medals (Meg, Ill Cloud, Uniform Kairi, 100% Guilt Meowjesty...That kitty packs a punch with that setup), I don't have strong enough single hit AoE ones. Mrgrgr...I REALLY wanted to Guilt this Medal. Ah well...another reason to wait on Brooms besides the 5 Medals no one can guilt. Remembered that Prince and Belle one from a few months back. Only one of those came from the event board, and though it's a reskin of the Sweetheart Beast medal, it still counts.
I cleared XII with a lucky Poison EX proc both turns, +24 Divine Rose: Pooh, Poison EX medal (swiped), filler medal (tap attack), Jack Skellington (85% guilt, Atk2), filler medal, partner Jack Skellington (100% guilt, Atk2). Not so sure that it'll work with XIII, though.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

I cleared XII with a lucky Poison EX proc both turns, +24 Divine Rose: Pooh, Poison EX medal (swiped), filler medal (tap attack), Jack Skellington (85% guilt, Atk2), filler medal, partner Jack Skellington (100% guilt, Atk2). Not so sure that it'll work with XIII, though.

Did something similar to clear it. Divine Rose +20, TR Pete with APP, Larxene with Poison+, Uniform Kairi, Jack Skellington with 100% Guilt and ABIIMax, Flowbermeow with APP and I think another APP medal as the friend Medal. Thanks to the APPs I regained just enough SP to use Kairi's Boost +Jack's Special 3 times, and poison procced enough to deal the damage I needed. 2nd time an utterly unorthodox method worked, both times with Jack. He's glorious.

Yeah, mission XIII is...well, I'm 100% sure I'll need Second Chance, even with Poison adding. 13 hits before kaboom and 9 flower helpers, though I can take those out easy. But that darn Spook...I wonder if just using less medals overall might help?

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards

Finally cleared XIII after a bunch of tries, +24 Divine Rose: Pooh (always use ability), Poison medal (tap attack--poison must last both turns), Nick&Judy (4 dots, ability only used on turn 2), Jack Skellington (85% guilt+Atk2, must activate), Shadow (70% guilt+Atk1, ability only used on turn 2), partner Jack Skellington (100% guilt+Atk2), LV33 Nova on the second turn.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Been trying every combo of my medals and only 1 combo got closest to taking out that Lv200 Spook. If I had Second Chance I could win. Asked my party members if they have one around to Share, hopefully one of the big guns does. It might give me the edge I need.

I do have to wonder though...if you survive via Second Chance, does his next attack still one-shot you? I got him down to around half his last HP bar, so I could finish that off, but it depends on how much time I would have after surviving.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards

I do have to wonder though...if you survive via Second Chance, does his next attack still one-shot you? I got him down to around half his last HP bar, so I could finish that off, but it depends on how much time I would have after surviving.
Second Chance automatically ends the turn now, so if you're dying through the retaliation attack and survive, you' re starting in round two.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

YES a Marluxia event is everything I wanted from this game and I'm so happy now. The hairstyle looks so cute and I even got lucky and now have a 100% guilted Marluxia ;_; I thought I'd never get even one bless SE. I've never used my jewels on avatar boards, but I just had to get the Minnie one just so that I could give my Marly ABII Max.

The 12th quest was a tough one and I only managed to clear it with Jack and Second Chance, but the last one was actually really easy. I just used Jack and nothing else and everything just died. I think I got lucky with the ABII procs though.

Trist

Awards

I'm really getting pissed from the targeting in the last two quests, I press on the Spook to apply my skill and it goes off on a mob on the other part of the screen. Happened like 8 times in a row already, good thing there's a 0 AP event, otherwise I would be off my wits.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards

this new event is pretty good. but i'm currently stuck at quest X. any tips or ideas?

Last edited:

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

this new event is pretty good. but i'm currently stuck at quest X. any tips or ideas?

I wish I could offer tips, but I'm stuck on the hairstyle. Nothing I try works. Good luck to all. Great event, but without fully guilted medals, etc., I'll have to be content with only two yellow dots on my Marluxia B.

Update: Yay! Made through for the hair styles! Now, onward to X. Will need loads of suggestions for this. Any tips would be welcome. Please.

Last edited:

DefiantHeart

Awards

Nice event, managed to get a fully guilted Marluxia B out of it, though at 82 percent. :( Didn't think they'd start the XIII events so soon on global. Liking the Marluxia hair, but my only party member ish like take it off. 8_8 I feel like rebelling...XD

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

I wish I could offer tips, but I'm stuck on the hairstyle. Nothing I try works. Good luck to all. Great event, but without fully guilted medals, etc., I'll have to be content with only two yellow dots on my Marluxia B.

Update: Yay! Made through for the hair styles! Now, onward to X. Will need loads of suggestions for this. Any tips would be welcome. Please.

How did you do it? I'm completely stuck on that one. =(

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards

an idea popped into my head; if they do the Org XIII events by months, then next month's event will be Larxene. so by that logic, the following months would be...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

For quest XI i used a medal with a poison skill, it does a lot of damage and saves on the moves.

Last edited:

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

How did you do it? I'm completely stuck on that one. =(

I kept at it. Try paralyze, sleep and keep hitting it. I kept tapping and finally got lucky. Keep at it. Let us know if you get the nifty Marluxia hair. Now, 10 is proving to me very, very tough for me.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

an idea popped into my head; if they do the Org XIII events by months, then next month's event will be Larxene. so by that logic, the following months would be...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

For quest XI i used a medal with a poison skill, it does a lot of damage and saves on the moves.
What about Roxas and Xion? Either they skip those two, combine them, or mix the event up 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back