• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Noticed something in the secret ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku X

if you look at the secret ending from KH2 final mix watch for the part where Terra is fighting with MX right after MX freezes his arm, if you look at MX's keyblade...it has a chain on it
i dont know if anyone noticed it but i thought most of their blades didnt have chains

A

Audo

The following are confirmed to have Keychains:
-MX's Keyblade
-DS' Keyblade
-Mickey's Keyblade (Star Seeker)

Only those three have keychains thus far in BBS.

T

tazztig

I'm not sure if he was really qualitfied to weild it. It could be fake, or if he did weild one long time ago before BBS. But that goes beyond our knowledge.Idk

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
yeah, MX and DS are confirmed to have keychains on their keys (as well as Mickey)

yugi300

I am not sure if I noticed DS's but MX's I am starting to think I remember him with a key chain
and yea I think I knew Mickey had a Key Chain on his Star Seeker Keyblade and yes in that field it didn't look
like they had chains on those blades in the ground!

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
yeah, if u watch the FM+ SE, ull see DS's has a chain. someone recently posted a pic of it.

lol R-K, dont be a hater :toungesmile:

yugi300

Um yea RK basically covered the point of the thread so it can be
closed now really!

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
To be honest, I think I need to watch that part again. I don't notice right away....>_< and I didn't notice this until you pointed out this..

yugi300

Yea everything happened pretty quickly maybe I will watch it at a later time "again"!

T

tazztig

Are you mocking me when you say "again'"?

LOL yeah he/she is, but it's strange how MX talk's about ppl who have darkness can't use the keyblade. But we see him use it with the fight of VAT, also he has yellow eye's(close to the darkness)..<.^^.

A

Audo

No, we don't know who he was talking to.
FULL QUOTE
(Sunset Horizons World)
MX: Those who submit to darkness are not qualified to wield the Keyblade. Already that man is a monster infused with darkness. Defeat the Darkness, Correct my mistake!

A

Audo

Yes, but we don't know who is talking to, and we can't just assume that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back