• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

noticed something in KH2FM regardin ES

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tkato

Well i went and re-battled ES again and again (since it's fun) and then i noticed something in his keyblade, he has a hole for a keychain, he hides it with his hand but when he raise them you can clearly see it.
the fact is that in the secret ending he is shown without a keychain while only mickey and baldy has one, aqua ven and even DS dosen't have a keychain or an hole for it but he does have a hole for it...
for me keyblades without a keychain is hand-made FAKE keyblades, and while aqua and ven dosen't have a keychain or a hole for it ES does.
if you really want i can provide a picture using my phone :X but it will suck, better go watch a movie on youtube and notice it yourself... i think it means something (maybe he was a real keyblade wielder ones).

what do you think? btw i made sea-salt ice cream and it's great :DDDDD (and i know many other users made some aswell :))

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
Kool..its your first post...

Anyways, really a keyblade is without a chain is just really a sword or blade...the keychain is what makes it a keyblade or even unique..Maybe the ES is fighting UEM for keychains...maybe ES is hiding the fact that once he was a keyblade weilder but somehow lost...thats why i think he fights sora because he sees that he has a keyblade while he doesnt..he was probably hoping he could get the keychain from sora

E

Eternal Oblivion

yeah noticed that before in the ES render. maybe somone took it of

Bryantjj

I think that the blade the ES uses is an keyblade in it's original form. I also think that all those keyblades on the battleground are also original keyblades but perhaps they were destroyed and the only way to keep their power was to seal them in keychains. Anyway, that's my opinion. Someone once said that a keyblade is only a keyblade when it has a keychain but I think that a keyblade is one when it resembles a key but you can still use it to fight/open locks etc.

Gabranth

Awards
I think that when a keyblade has a keychain it means that it is connected to the weilders heart. Thats why no one else can take it from you without it coming back.

hoshiko

Website
www.facebook.com
i think a keyblade without a keychain means it's an original and ones with r recreations or copies...

but then there's the fact that we see those same keyblades later on with keychains... or did i hear that secret video isn't connected with the most recent secret ending video? oh man, there i go. @.@

samurai sora

good keyblade theory, but i always thought about sora and his keychains, how does he change the keychain without making the keyblade go away, since keyblades need keychains (maybe not NEED) so how does sora do that? does it change into another form? or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back