• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Noticed a Few Spoilery Details in about the Aqua Drama KH III segment on GameStop TV

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Mario

I'm... not entirely sure if this counts as "spoilers", per say, but for those of you who haven't been to one, we have this in-store television network called "GameStop TV" with programming featuring content segments each month about upcoming releases, developer interviews, product demonstrations, etc. Naturally, Kingdom Hearts III is one of those featured titles, but I noticed some obvious cutscene footage there that I hadn't seen in any of the trailers I am aware of: all taking place in the Realm of Darkness. No dialogue, obviously, since these were just seconds-long clips. I didn't record any of it since I wasn't expecting to see anything notably new there, but this is something the curious can confirm for themselves; in the meantime, enjoy my crappy, drowsy description of what I saw.

First had a noticeably non-corrupted Aqua swinging at an unseen foe quickly followed by a shot of Mickey smiling; probably not one after the other. I assume that this is either a flashback of what happened before Aqua fell to darkness, or occurs after she's saved - the latter take indicating that you can do that relatively early. There was also a shot of Mickey smiling shortly after, but that may or may not be unrelated. However, near the end of the segment, Xehanort's Guardian was shown; although whether it was Terra-Xehanort's or Ansem's I cannot say, but the former would probably have more of a reason to be there.

Make of this what you will, and if you catch something I didn't if you drop by on your own, feel free to let me know or correct me if I got something wrong.

Michael Mario

And checking that trailer again, you would be right. My bad; the quickness of those clips and Master Xehanort's new JP VA talking for the first time during them must have made them fade from my memory. Guess the thread should be closed, then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back