• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► {//NoThInG's ||A|S|| iT SeEmS\\}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
Nothing's AS it SEEMS

Genre: Adventure/(Sad attempts at) Humour

Rated PG13: Swearing and crude humour... At times....

Author's comments:

Okay, this is my original fan fic, I did not copy right anything that I am aware of since I bloody thought this before I viewed what other people had, though, generaly, it may not be original, if it isn't, I apologize, but don't call me a copy cat! ;-;

I just feel like writing a small paragraph before I start, this story still needs work but I feel lazy so I'm posting it now, I will probably remake this later, depending wether this one gets reviewed or not or something like that which I doubt it will since most of my work doesn't... Not much anyway, sides the first fanfic and second I ever posted... I payed badly for not updating them for like months, and now that I look back at them... I'm scared...,;-;

Still with me and my rambles? Good, I'll copy and paste it in a second, critism is highly encouraged! I'll give you a little cookie if you do so shaped like a heart... A biological heart... Lol. Now, you think THIS rambling is bad, wait till you read the STORY! It is more rambled than THIS!

... Actually, if you survive READING it and post whatever, I'll give you a cookie anyway... Only if it isn't FREAKEN bumping... I hate bumps... In this furom anyway, only some people will be exceptions, and yes, one day, I'll work of a better introduction, but today's not the day!

Okay, here we go!

And no I didn't get this freaken idea from DN Angel! >.>'

You guys may THINK it's similiar, well, it's far from it, DANGIT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~*~​

In the world, there are people gifted with special powers that their anscesters gained a long time ago from sealing special demons within themselves. Though, it was supposed to be a curse upon the people when the demons were sealed, they somehow evolved, into new, improved humans.

For the curse was that a part of the demon would live within the anscester who sealed them, and all their blood relations. So the demon would continue to live, the sealers knew the first part of the curse, but didn’t know that their family members after them would get involved.

At first, chaos rendered when the, "spirits" went into them, for room was to be made for these demons. Their mind overwhelmed with the new thing, the new force. And the demon mixture mixed with their DNA, changing them greatly, some more than others, some, barely at all.

Thus making magic!

~*~

Chapter 1: Demons in Dismay

The sound of metal could be heard, echoing in the walls beside this room, though, it wasn’t exactly a cling, it was more deep, more low within itself, making a soft, clunck sound, the sound of wood banging against each other. The sound was frequent, telling people a steady fight was at hand, footsteps echoed in the small hallway, this room had a plain, but homelike appearance. The walls were white, the top painted a light blue, and the bottom was covered with small borders to cover the cracks this great building had. Light bulbs were covered on the ceiling by a incomplete circle that went around it, almost meeting each other, but leaving enough room for a person to stick their hand in it to retrieve the light, the semi circle was made by other small pieces of glasses, like petals, giving it a flowery appearance.

Indeed, this room was very welcoming and had a cheerful aura, as to keep people comfortable. The floor was made out of dark wood that looked to be polished, possibly rose bur, there were small lines at which these used to be separated by, for they couldn’t cover all the cracks in the building. There were small carpets in the room, following the same feature as the wall, the fuzzy tendrils that was put into the long narrow room was a light blue, making it look baby blue, almost the same colour as the wall. On the other side of the carpet, was plastic that held it together, white plastic that seemed to be the stuff used for shoes, though, evidently, it seemed to be useful for the carpet keeping it’s grip on the floor.

To make this place more relaxing, at the end of the hall, small pictures were located, just for designs, giving it a gay look to it. At the very end, small table could be located, for students to put their homework on, as to study for exams, to do homework, or to bring entertainment for themselves. Though, there was only 3 small table, each able to reach a teenager knee, beside each table, there were 3-4 small beany bag chairs for people to sit on, telling people who entered to take of their shoes. These were located in the center at the end of the hall. Upon on the sides, there were 2 large couches, it was made out of white leather, so it shined in the light, it had a smooth surface, though, small light blue blankets could be found covering a good portion of the couch, for those who were sweaty, as to not to stick to the couch. Though, the small blankets were flat, and not that fluffy, making it look more like a towel. Huge arms rests lay at each end of one.

At one couch, there laid a teenager boy, who looked 18, he had green pale hair, that looked like light grass upon his face, the hair was very shiny, probably because of all the hair gel, no doubt, making it look slick and white. It also looked shiny. His hair was in a odd style, a good guess is that his hair would be below shoulder length, though, his hair was messed up with, was the least that could be said. The ends of his bangs face towards his ears instead of falling to his eyes, making it look like some type of bird, or dragon this could be said for the rest of his hair, as well . He had fair skin, there were hints of yellow, so as not to give it too much of a unhealthy look from his much pale skin. His green eyebrows were quite strange, for it followed a pattern, some of it looked chopped off, but only small portions at the top, not reaching the bottom, giving it a stripe look. Though his eyes were closed, he seemed to give off a mature, care free attitude.

He wore a loose shirt, it was a dark navy blue one that looked kind of like a jacket, the inside of his shirt was a pale white on the other side. On the right side of it held a crest of a lion, showing what school he represented. His collar was loosely outside, some of it still inside the shirt, showing some white and dark blue. He didn’t have many wrinkles on his school shirt, oddly enough, only on a few occasions on the appearance were there a few big wrinkles. He had big, dark navy blue buttons where his shirt would be done up, they were sewn by a machine, as it looked for how perfect each thread of line was. Though, the buttons were worn out as one could tell by how they hung towards the ground. The buttons were un-done, leaving quite a bit of space from the two parts of the shirt. At the end of his sleeve, it was folded one could tell since it was white, then it was sewn with a blue thread, so one could not turn it over, or the hands would be mostly covered. There too, was a dark blue button was located, to attach the two parts of the sleeves. Again, they were both un done, giving his hands more free movement. The two parts of his shirt were far apart, both sides were just covering the side of his torso, while slowly, but surely the sleeves of his shirt were sliding off his shoulders, along with his collar, but somehow, the collar stayed mostly in tact. It looked like it was made out of some silk for how it shined in light, and with it’s few wrinkles,. The inside and outside of the shirt was loosely sewn, as one could tell as the white inside of the shirt hanged a little far from the blue part of his shirt.

Underneath he wore a white, see through shirt, it wasn’t exactly see through, but that was because of his pale skin, on tanned people, and especially on girls, it was see through, since he was a guy, he didn’t need to wear a braw…-_- The white shirt was a long sleeved one, and seemed to also be part of a school uniform. This one followed the same style as his blue shirt, but this one was more lighter, and was only white. This one had small, compact wrinkled, a lot more than his other shirt, one could tell. It seemed a little dirty as some parts of it wasn’t exactly… White. This one also had a collar, and was more put together than the other. It had smaller buttons than his blue shirt, and most of them were done up, except for the bottom one, and the top one. This shirt was longer for it reached just a little passed his stomach, though, some skin was revealed for undoing one button. Though, it seemed kind of odd, since the white shirt was longer than the blue one.

He wore dark blue pants, they were very plain, and were made out of the same material as his blue shirt, it seemed, only, the blue shirt was slightly lighter. There were small pockets located at the sides of his pants, a waist band was inside the shirt, so it was neatly in small wrinkles, folding around his waist. There was no zipper on this since they were supposed to be slipped on, adjusting to whom ever was wearing them. There were almost no wrinkled besides the top, and some at the bottom. The pant legs were actually kind of loose on him, telling someone he had skinny legs. They shined a darker blue in the light in a shiny way. His pants just covered above his ankles, which revealed some of his soft skin, his black ankle socks were rolled neatly below his ankles. Both of them were rolled up the same amount of time, and took up the same amount. And showed the same amount.

He wore black sneakers, or dress shoes, it was truthly hard to tell. The shoes looked easy enough to slip on since the heel was a tad bigger for him, a very pale yellow, which looked more like a white thread outlined his black shoes. They shined too, white in the light. Proving that they were polished. They had a flat bottom for shoes, and there wasn’t much design on them, showing they wouldn’t have a strong grip on surfaces. White shoe laces, that were the same shade as the thread outlining them were tied loosely, yet neatly around his foot, so he could slip out his shoes easily.

The teenage boy held a wooden sword behind his head, one of his hands clutched it relaxed, in a lazy way. The blade of his wooden sword laid against his neck, slanting in a downward direction. His hand holding the hilt of the sword was turned, so his palm could be seen. He slumped upon the couch, so not all of his back was in contact with the leather, giving him a sluggish look. He had one leg on top of the other in a almost complete horizontal line. His arm moved with the beat of the rest of his body, it was obvious he was listening to the noise located within the cloisters that was only a wall separating him from it. His free hand laid upon the arm rest, it slowly began to tap to the sound of fighting, the pattern caught him in a rhythmic beat, the white leather was left with a small indent from each tap, if it was given time, it would fill up with the air, but he kept on tapping his finger with the tapping. He began to shake his head with the beat, a smile creeping onto his face, his eyes were still closed, probably imagining some type of song. Eventually, his head started to move faster, and more violent with the song, yet, it matched with the beat. His crossed legs unfolded he started tapping his foot lightly against the well polished floor, making a tapping sound. His feet started moving up and down, causing his legs to do the same. Slowly, he began to mutter a song under his breath. It was obvious he was enjoying his self a lot.

Little did he know, a certain pink haired girl was in front of him, quietly, she shuffled across through the floor, trying to make big enough steps to hopefully reach the carpets laid neatly across the floor, it followed it’s own pattern, sometimes it would be easy to take a simple step to reach the second one, while other time, one would have to take at least take 3 steps. The girl tapped her foot impatiently infront of him, though the childish man could only hear his own noise he was making, and if he did hear, he’d probably assume it was his own beating, unless, he was paying a bit of attention, which, evidently, he was not. His hand that was originally on the arm rest was no on his lap. Getting impatient, the girl let out a little sigh, crossing her arms against her pronounced chest, she looked down on him, before he could open up his eyes about the female voice. She reached into her pocket from her dress, slowly clutching an item, she held a game horn, the type that was used for basketball games, quickly putting it by his ears, she blew it for a millisecond. Which not only disturbed the man infront of her greatly, but the other people in the other room, as the clashing stopped, one could hear the dark wood creaking under weight of people, and hear a," oooff!" from people, coming out of their breaths.

The immediate reaction caused the man to open up his eyes, snapping them open, it revealed he had crimson eyes, the dark red eyes were bright enough to be considered the fresh colour of blood. Within the center of his eye, a small black slant appeared there, that widened only a little to a imperfect oval shape that showed he was surprised. The black slant appeared to be his pupil, it was hard to tell wether it was vertically, or horizontally slanted, for it seemed to change within the eye itself, drifting from current position every second, only when he showed emotion. Followed by this, the man straightened up, jumping in the air for a second, before landing back down, making it seem he had a mini seizure, his wooden sword ended up sliding forwards against his neck, though it was not sharp, a splinter entered his neck, the digged deep within him, only barely visible. Small shards of pain was becoming visible, it throbbed with every heartbeat, his neck instantly started to become sore,"WHAT THE MU-?!"he started to yell, but was interrupted by the girl, who was frowning.

She had bright pink hair, that shined white in the light as well, it wasn’t really that shiny, and looked dull. Her bangs were half way made in a braid at the lower bottom, while the top wasn’t, her bangs that were by her eyes were instead braided at the top, so strands of hair was slow, as not to cover her eyes as much. Some strands of her hair seemed stringy, which some was carried within some sort of disshaped ponytail. Her hair reached to her lower back, the center of it reach her waist, while the sides were cut shorter and shorter, giving a waterfall type of a appearance. In the center of her hair in the back, and strands of her hair was rounded up into a small pony tail, and went across her hair, it slanted down, until it met a counterpart just like it, which was tied up in the middle neatly into a strange type of braid. She had big eyes that covered a good portion of her face, but didn’t seem too odd. The top of her eyes were slightly curved, giving more room on the top, her sides of her eyes were more curved than that, slowly becoming conpact as it reach the bottom, which looked exactly like the top. Instead of giving off a innocent, go lucky look, it gave off a serious look, smart look she had. Her eyes started off as a normal person’s, besides how big they were, a small portion of it was a ring of white, though, it was shaped into a perfect circle, the rings within that was a dark pink that matched her hair, deeper into her eyes, It became darker, like a ocean for at it’s center, it was it’s darkest. Her eyes slowly became a dark brown within the center, which was now giving a disapproved look. Her skin colour was the same as the teenage boy, though, she seemed more frail than him, but looked more agile.

She wore a white dress, though, it was not plain, her dress was cut in a very deep V section, that would of revealed quite a bit of chest, but underneath, she wore a blouse that covered up this hole, it was put in a pattern that seemed to be in a braid, it seemed to be fluffy as it seemed to edge towards forward, white thread sewed it down across horizontally, making her chest seem a bit more pronounced, and gave her more of a classy look. Her sleeves were threaded in such a way so the top of her arm was supported, the material too, seemed to be made out of silk. Where her elbow was, though, her dress’ sleeve turned pitch black, it had a stretchy cord of some sort, that was like the waist line of the boy’s pants. After wards, though her sleeves reached to her hands, they were supported by nothing, so if she were to raise her hand, her lower part of her arm, to her elbow would be visible. This part of the sleeve was more detailed, some of it appeared to go in and out, around it, were small circle that were separated by each line. The rest of her dress reached to her ankles, though, it was made a certain line that the lines were like a skirts line. At the very bottom, a big rip within the dress was made, making another big V, all the way to her stomach, underneath, she wore black jeans, they were neat, and seemed clean, there were no wrinkles visible on her jeans, and they appeared to be a little baggy on her, for they were boy’s jeans.

"Akuma-chan, why the HELL are you WEARING a girl’s uniform shirt, may I ask?"she asked calmly, despite the man, who has been clarified as Akuma, a minute ago yelling a outburst, but stopped immidiatly when he heard her. Her voice was stirn with maturity, and one could tell she was easily not deceived by the strength in her eyes. She crossed her arms, expectively, she kept tapping her foot against the floor, making a satisfying," tap," sound against the shiny bark coloured wood. Making Akuma’s anger rise a lot.

After taken back by this sudden comment, the one known as Akuma started to blush, by the fact that he had allowed himself to become vunerable. He looked at the floor arrogantly, in a grunting type of way, one could tell he was planning to say something as he raised his hand in the air, making it look like he was pointing in the sky, but lost the voice. With deep rage, he shouted," Do you think YOU CAN ALMOST DEFEAN ME WITH A BLOW HORN AND ASK ABOUT HOW I DRESS?! TMOD! YOU’RE A MASTARD!"he yelled. In a minute or two, he realized something else she said, making him yell in a childish, pouting manner,"And it’s NOT AKUMA-CHAN! IT’S JACK! GOT IT, ENZERU?!>.<"he shouted, with his violent… Pointing in the air, he manage to lunge himself near the end of the couch, SOMEHOW making him fall on the floor… ANIME STYLE!xD

Calmly, the light coloured hair girl, known as Enzeru, slowly wiped her cheek, removing a stray strand of hair that had gotten out of place by the yell of Akuma. Her pink coloured hair was moved behind her ear, blending with it’s environment there, opening up her eyes, she frowned again disapprovingly at Jack, having her arms crossed against her chest, she inquired,"Trying to stop swearing, are we, Jack?"she asked a bit surprised.

Jack continued to glare at her menacingly, a deep throatful of a growl was enveloping in his mouth in a circle/motor like pattern. His cheeks were still crimson red, his mouth was slightly opened, showing his sharp pointy teeth that seemed to shine in the light, his formation was like a frog’s, his knees were bended, though, his tailbone did not touch the floor, while his main support of holding his mass was his strong skinny, yet muscular arms infront of him, his pale skin reflected some of the light from the overhead view. He looked up at the menacing girl, though, in a few seconds, he started to calm down, with a long, exhausted sigh, he smiled, slowly, while wincing at how fast his bones got used to a position, he sat onto the couch again. His form was more straight now, his legs were quite a few centimetres away from the couch, trying his hardest, he sat at the edge of the couch, only enough for his tailbone area to sit comfortably on. His pupils wondered onto the ground, his crimson eyes bore a deep sorrow within themselves. It appeared he found the floor more interesting, slowly, he lifted his head to the girl infront of him, showing a sign of his wavering sanity, and of his stress.

Taking this to thought, Enzeru nodded in understanding, though, her eyes showed her empathy towards him, walking away, she stepped delicately against the wooden floor, barely making a sound with her shoes, reaching a table, she grabbed two paper cups. They were covered with a plastic lid that could be easily taken off, in the center, was a place where the straw could be put in, it wasn’t exactly see-through, but one could see the colour of the drinks, both of them were dark brown. The brand of the drinks was put right in the middle of the cup, swabbing on some colour to the plain looking cups, which was apparently, the logo. Steam evaporated into the air, slowly diminishing within itself. The normal, or what they considered,"Normal," atmosphere disappeared, into a more serious one.

She started walking towards Jack, who now rested his head in his right hand. His fingers were sprawled along his face, his palm rested upon his nose, covering it, and some of his mouth, some of his eye sight was covered by this, though, he only had one eye open, that stared stubbornly and absent mindedly at the ground before him again, his hair swayed down a little, giving him shade. His upper torso now leaned completely forward, only stopped by his arm that was cut in height for holding his head, and his other that was more straight than his other slumped shoulder that rested on his leg. Giving him a tired, stressed out look.

Walking towards Jack, she put the drink to his side, moving his positioning, Jack lazily grabbed the drink, using both his hands to grab it, he put it in the center of his attention. Tenderly, Enzeru places her hand onto his leg, resting it there for a minute. She ended up leaning towards the hand, so half of her was facing more in his direction. Squeezing sympatheticly for a moment, she asked ,"If you want, you can tell me all about it…"she said rather shyly. She faced forward for a second infront of her, but stared at nothing, slowly, Jack looked at her, then she looked at him, genuine kindness shined in her eyes, defeatedly, Jack leaned more onto the couch for a second, cradling there for a moment, his legs and feet were also on the couch, in a moment, he forced in a swing for his body to go the way it was a minute ago. Surprisingly, he didn’t spill his coffe….xD Her hand that was now gone off his lap, rested on her own, she bended her back forward, so her lower torso was in a downward direction, while she just stared patiently at him.

Sighing, Jack looked into his steamy dark liquid, it had a dinstinct, or bold colour to it that had a strong smell of caffine. In the middle, his drink soared in a spiral pattern, becoming lighter in the middle with the lack of the cream being stirred. The small pieces of moisture lifted above him, he was quite close, so the steam could touch his nose, for a moment, he was about to raise, to say something, but decided to keep his mouth shout. Frowning, Enzeru bended more forward, until she was at his height, turning her head upside down by flexing her neck and back muscles, she listened to his whisper that he said to himself,"No…" obviously, forgetting she was there, though, he had just finished debating to himself about his decision to tell her.

Frowning, and starting to get impatient, she went infront of him, she put her hot chocolate upon a small round table by her side of the leather couch. She stayed infront of him, so he’d notice that a shadow was covering his view of light, and put her hands on her hips in a determined, stubborn way. Jack looking upon her towering mass, shook his head, sighing, he already knew she was going to bug him about this if he didn’t tell her by the way she looked. Looking at her, then down at his coffee, as if still deciding wether or not to tell her, but eventually he slumped his shoulders defeated.

For a minute, Enzeru had a dropped her stubborn look, a look of pity and empathy again crossed her face, though, she was determined to keep her stubborn look, but alas, it eventually softened. Relaxing herself again knowing more or less she had won, so there was no need to continue the wall barrier, though, traces of it were still there, just in a kinder determined way, and not the way it was before. Again, she sat back down beside Jack, waiting, again, she placed her hand on his lap. Something had been buggin Jack for awhile, and by the looks of it, he hadn’t told anyone yet. Surprisingly, her drink that she place at the end of the couch had been untouched and hadn’t spilled over or anything.

"It’s just…"Jack began, not even the sounds of the fight, the clings that entered his ears greedily could not calm him. His crimson eyes showed a deep depression within themselves, the worst type of sadness, for usually, you could not cry, and it could consume you. Enzeru listened intently to every word the came out, causing her to move a little closer, her right hands touched the sticky leather, but then grabbed her drink, for it not to tip. That would be the last thing she needed.

Starting over again, Jack sighed,"It’s just… Sure, I may be popular, and I love fencing, I do excellent in that actually, and you know it’s my dream to become a famous fencer…"again he paused for a second, glancing at Enzeru, her encouraging face still appeared on her features, or so he thought was encouraging anyway. Though it wasn’t enough for him to continue.

"Go on," Enzeru said, her natural coloured hand still on Jack’s lap. Her voice was filled with encouragement again, a small good natural smile went on her face, causing Jack to smile a little, but just faintly, continuing on, Jack’s smile quickly faded.

"But… Because of this, everything has been hell! My once good friends have left me, my old girlfriend has left me… My grades are slipping… Even with you as a tutor, if you weren’t you probably wouldn’t be my friend anymore as well! Even though you and I have been best friends since Grade 5, my best friend that I had since Grade 1 has left me! They all think I’m obsessed with fencing too much, though, they dare not say that to my face since apparently, I’m one of the most ‘popular’," he added with sarcasm,"guys around. And most of the men hate me since girls are always after me, which, is VERY annoying! And not only that, since I had a bad habit of swearing, and also, again add my slipping grades, the school is thinking of kicking me off of fencing!"he said, his voice got stronger, till almost at his natural state, though, small bits of rage tinged at the surface.

Enzeru closed her eyes for a second, letting it all sink in, a mature understanding face appeared in her eyes as she nodded, showing all of it went in, though, there was something missing. Looking at Jack sternly and calmly, she asked,"Is that all?" for all the years she knew him, there was usually more than that, he usually said something like that. True that it was getting worse with him spending most of his time training and all, and that he was putting himself in hot water. Though, there was usually something more to that. She hoped he would say more since it usually took a couple of days getting the whole story out, though he mentioned his girlfriend leaving him, that was a couple of months ago, and he told him this story the first time, but eventually broke and told her all. She was just there to listen. For once, she hoped that he would say the whole entire story, Jack threw her one glance, then looked ahead of him, meaning he was going to say more.

"Well…"he was about to say, until he was cut short by a sudden intrusion of sound.

" JACK AKUMA! PLEASE ENTER THE STADIUM! JACK AKUMA!" the truth was, he was in the middle of a tournament, which was why he was listening to the sounds and beats of the swords against each other, the victor was to be his enemy. And he held championship ever since grade 6, and now he was in grade 12. For six years, though, fate was horrible since all student still had 3 more years to go. Which was why he was depressed, and why Enzeru didn’t say,"Atleast it’s over this year!" or something, not like she’d say something like that anyway. Which was why the other contestant wasn’t called. The unbeaten ,"King," of fencing reluctantly stood up. His weapon that had been put aside as when Enzeru came was raised over his shoulder that instant. Enzeru desperately tried to clutch onto him, her eyes wide with desperation for him to tell her.

Grinning for knowing she was like that, and liking how pitiful she looked, he walked off, but before he entered, he turned his head towards her, saying," You know, you CAN watch from the sidelines instead of just sitting on the floor by the couch…"he said grinning, before entering, Enzeru right behind him. Before he was completely passed the open doorway, he remembered,"Oh yeah, you OWE me for causing me to get a splinter in my neck!"

Funny how one moment they seem to be the best of companions, and the next they seem to be complete rivals trying to make each other angry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still with me? Good, critisize me for my over boring story, murder me since I made you read something that's worse than hell. I'll try to imrpove, and sorry for the parts that don't make sense, I'm too lazy to edit the first chapter right now....

... I admit one thing, I think that I got the idea of having that strange thing at the begigning (Which I hope to have for each new chapter) From Death Note... I guess....

Childish? I figured, well, I can't use my age as an excuse....

Well, I got lazy near the end you can tell, and if you notice, some parts disappear, like Enzeru's coffe, WHERE THE HELL DID IT GO?! Or Jack's (*Cough*Akuma's*Cough) kendo stick... Or something else went missing, and where the HELL did Enzeru get that blowing horn for crying out loud?!

It's a little exagerated on my part, which I hate and some parts don't make sense, post here which parts are the most confusing for you and I'll try to edit it and send that part to you, or tell you when the first chapter is edited... I still gotta work on the second one... Oh fun....

Then again... It IS fun... Rambling again.....

... Which is the normal size that isn't small or big? I need to edit that....

EDIT: Any questions? Shoot. Not literaly... Of course you knew I wouldn't mean literally... Showing I'm acting like a baka... Oi, I wish I double checked it again and corrected some parts, I wanted to kill myself when I read one since it didn't make much sense! Dx

Oh, and the plot? I have an idea, but I still have to grasp it completely because my whole idea, when I was telling it to my sister... You have no idea how confusing it was...Dx

Well, I have an idea for the second chapter, and I regret not editing this, anywho, I'll try to make it less boring, though, I hate the crude humour I have... It's disgusting...>.>'

Can't wait till this gets more serious...

But I won't continue till someone reviews me and kills me mercilessly.

Scuse me as I prepare for the worst.

Last edited:

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
*Thinks to self* Okay, next time, I gotta make sure I don't over due on detail and make words fit better and such and stop with the humour... Sadly, there will be more the the next one... I like the next character, but the next one seems well... Brattish and such....

Scuse my rambling again... It's fun to when I have something to talk about with myself....

O.O My mod... I sounded so pathetic there!!! xD

Lol.

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
xD YAY! I fan! =^_^= *Hands you a cookie*

xD Yeah, I know it was long, atleast 5 pages to be exact! And don't worry, there will be atleast some excitement in the next, after all, he is going in a tournament of some sort... But the ending will be the most exciting part...

I'll try to post tommorow or the day after that! =^_^=

Thank you again for posting! You're the only one who's viewed this today I think!

By the way, how is your fan fic going?

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
YAY! =^_^= *Hands you a cookie*

I'm actually working on the next chapter right now as we speak! Though... I haven't written anything down yet...o_<

If I feel lazy, I may break down the chapter into two and then post the second part whenever long, and yeah when I was rereading this myself, I got confused one some parts and had to read it about three times to get it all, the concept of the paragraph can be found though, there should be meaning to the other words!><

I gotta say it's bad on my part....xD

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
The purpose may be revealed later. *Ninja* Thanks by the way! =^_^=

The next chapter will be shorter, well, as you can tell, the main characters are Enzeru and Akuma thus far, another one will be added in the next though, it's turning out quite badly since it seems so boring....;-;

I don't have that impact....

getblazedordie

Its pretty damn good. Very long though, not used to a fanfic this long, but its good so makes up for it. I likin this.

P.S. Can i get a cookie now? *makes puppy eyes*

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
xD Yo Getblazedordie, sure! =^_^= *Hands a biological cookie*

... I think that's what I gave everyone anyway...*Is to lazy to scroll up*

Sadly, the next chapter won't be as good since it appears I may have some writers block since I'm not good at making emotions known that well...o_O

Well, anger is a big issue....

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
Err, yeah... I'm starting to update, though, it'll be very boring since like I said before, I don't have that 'edge' ><

If it takes me more than a week to update, slap me with a biological cookie...>.>'

Not sure if anyone would really want to eat a heart....

Well, it's made out of a heart, the materials, but it's compressed to look like a valentine heart so no one ever suspects a thing...

Err, yeah, scuse my rambling as usual.

>.>;;;

*Goes to get out some lovable songs... That... Can be found on youtube... -.-' I STILL gotta download songs, dangit!><*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back