• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nothing short of a little pen work

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
11954789_880447131990483_3530495903227885787_n.jpg

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Holy meteor, this blew my mind. That's beautiful! Is it pencil on paper?

Pandymint

Awards
The amount of detail in that is.... Ridiculous. I can't even begin to imagine how many hours that must have taken.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
The amount of detail in that is.... Ridiculous. I can't even begin to imagine how many hours that must have taken.

This took days. It's hard for me to sit and work on pictures for long periods of time, because earlier this year i had a herniated disk. Every once in a while my back gets sore.....and i don't draw as much as i used to anymore.

Holy meteor, this blew my mind. That's beautiful! Is it pencil on paper?

Yes, Pencil, Hard Paper, and ink, also with white colored pencil

This is pretty rad but uh quick question... What is it?

I'd give an answer, but i'm more curious as to what you think.

I'm still not done with it though. More work to be done.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
This took days. It's hard for me to sit and work on pictures for long periods of time, because earlier this year i had a herniated disk. Every once in a while my back gets sore.....and i don't draw as much as i used to anymore.

Have you tried using an inversion table to relieve the disk? Dad had a herniated/slipped disk in his back, and started a daily routine with an inversion table; worked wonders.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
... Wow. Holy diddly, WOW. This looks like a poster for an awesome sci-fi movie. So detailed and intricate.
Your talent is on levels that I could never hope to even approach.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
... Wow. Holy diddly, WOW. This looks like a poster for an awesome sci-fi movie. So detailed and intricate.
Your talent is on levels that I could never hope to even approach.

It's all about practice practice practice man. I don't draw like i used to, but when i come back to do a little pen work...i try to do better than what i did before. I really appreciate the compliment :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back