• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Not sure what to bring for MA permit test

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I'm in the process of getting my learners permit and I was wondering what alternative forms the RMV accepts as proof of signature and proof of residency. I turned 18 last February but I still live with my parents and have no bills in my name or checks. And before anyone mentions it, yes I have checked the RMV site but it still hasn't cleared things up for me.

I have my birth certificate and a form of ID (from college). I'm waiting for my SSC to come in the mail.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Usually what the site has listed is really all you need but if you don't feel that it's clear enough, I'll give yeah a list of the things I brought when I got my permit (FL):

Photo ID
Birth Certificate
SSN
Proof of Residency
2 Proofs of Insurance
Certificate showing passing of the drug and alcohol course

That's all. Honestly, I didn't even need all this stuff, they just asked for the certificate, my SSN and my photo ID. Also, aren't you automatically eligible for a license when you turn 18?

EDIT: I know you said you checked the site but this list seems awfully informative
http://www.massrmv.com/rmv/license/primary-secondary-docs.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back