• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

not sure if this sud go here or in kh2 section or wat but its something i noticed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kh=epicness

im new to khi and im not sure if this was previously stated or what but when i was playing kh2 at disney castle in micky office area there was a letter on his desk. when the letter is examined it says "a letter to some one" or something along those lines and I was wondering what if that was the letter at the end of the game. maybe it isnt and its just something they put in for no reason but maybe this means that micky began the letter awhile ago but i guess we won't know till the new games come out. so do what you wish with my post i have thick skin so i won't get angery, any ways it was just a random thought that came to me

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
That might one of the letters the king sent to the queen.

Probably this. Its not like he was at Disney Castle at all between the start of KH1 and the end of KH2. And I doubt he knew about whatever he had written in the letter sent to SRK back before KH1.

kh=epicness

well we dont really nknow if he already knew about what was written in the letter befor kh it could be about bbs so yea, but you are probably right that it is nothing

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
It's almost assumed that the letter on the desk was to his wife, Queen Minnie, because she mentions that he sends her letters.

Also, the letter there was most probably not the letter sent to Sora at the end of KH2. My theory is that Coded occurs, and the letter from King Mickey is sent after the events of Coded, and touch upon the events of Coded.

kh=epicness

i don't no if its that simple becuase couldn't they have just siad a letter to minnie or something like that, the way they put "a letter to some one made me think that it was in the process of being written (like he was writing it then the events in kh 1 began or somthing) and thats why it might not have a name of who its to yet, maybe cuz he was not exactly sure who the keyblade weilder was yet. thus why it siad a "letter to some one" and not a letter to sora or somthing like that.

Muse

you look atrocious
Or it could just be a regular old letter that has no importance to the plot whatsoever. >> For all we know, it's a letter to his milkman kindly thanking him for providing his Majesties with milk for all this time. :E Isn't that more plausible?

kh=epicness

well i remember it having the kings seal on it meaning its the kings letter but wat ere im not gunna make a big deal about something i thought of while replaying the game for like 3 days straight with no sleep (getting all synthesis items and making lots of power and defense ups and complting the journal)

Muse

you look atrocious
Rei, you have restored my faith in the intelligence levels of people. I would rep you, but I can't.

Awww. :E That's okay though.

LOL
No it's not that.

Lol. Are you sure? :E

In all seriousness, it could be a letter to his old master, Yensid. It's pretty much implied during the secret trailer that Mickey was an apprentice of Yensid, what with the Keyblade he's wielding. It could be that Mickey was writing a letter to him for some reason, perhaps asking permission to use the Magical Train of Wonders (Yes, I named it that myself >.>) to take Sora and the gang to Yensid's tower in KH2, and didn't mail it. o.o

Or could just be a regular old letter, with no significance whatsoever.

Z.e.X.i.O.n

It could possibly be a message written from the King sent to Minnie.
She would've read it there and put it on his desk after she was done. :/

Or could just be a regular old letter, with no significance whatsoever.

^ or that..

kh=epicness

It could be that Mickey was writing a letter to him for some reason, perhaps asking permission to use the Magical Train of Wonders (Yes, I named it that myself >.>)

lol magical trian of wonders :D!

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Maybe it was just a letter that has no plot value and, was used to fill the empty space on King Mickey's desk. If it was important it would have been mentioned. Queen Minnie would have read it and informed Sora.

Muse

you look atrocious
Maybe it was just a letter that has no plot value and, was used to fill the empty space on King Mickey's desk. If it was important it would have been mentioned. Queen Minnie would have read it and informed Sora.

:D! Someone agrees wit meh! This calls for a celebration!

Muse

you look atrocious
Yesh! :D! That's what I've been saying! Sorta. Along with other nonsensical ramblings

It's just a letter. If it had any value, surely they would have mentioned it. If not, then they wouldn't have. It's much like any of the other things you're able to examine in the game. Books, shelves, computers... It's not that important, it's just there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back