• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Not Sure about this command menu.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KINGDOMHEARTSMAN

Ok in the trailer, the clip after Sora is in Valor form in Mulans world and before cloud and seperioth, There is a clip with sora in master form but then i looked at the command menu and i have never seen it before. I was thinking o thats when u r in the underworld but then i went to kh2.co.uk and looked at images and it looks nothing like it(Example Piture http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/images/36.jpg) So what do u think it is? Thoughts please. (I know it cant be a new world since Noruma said no more surprise worlds but idk.)

Last edited:

NEO9011

I've already seen a thread about this already. The world could eb Deep Dive but looks different. It is more like a cave. In the bottom right corner of this scan, it is clearly visible: http://kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/scans/128.jpg

And I have a few pictures of my own:
KH2CM_15_0003.jpg

KH2CM_15_0002.jpg

KingBlade

by sinspire^
That the town in Hallow Bastion there trying to fix up right. I dont think that Deep Dive world...

DarkOblivion

the menu grahpics show dark buidlings reaching up , hmmm deep dive, maybe there is a cave some where

EDIT: I was watching it, and the bottum looks dark like a cave, but the top looks like a forest, with tree braches

Last edited:

DarkOblivion

Uh, as for the first image posted, it's coliseum. You can see the two statues crossing swords over the command menu. It's a perfect image of the entrance to the coliseum from last game. *shrug*

we are talking about the images from master form not the valor

bLiTzBaLL~cHaMp

I just noticed something wierd about the second picture. Look at the right border of the command menu. Are those shadow heartless? Built into the designs of the command menu?

If those are shadows, then that greatly supports the Deep Dive theory, considering that it the command menu would obviously be for a world directly connected to heartless.

DarkOblivion

I just noticed something wierd about the second picture. Look at the right border of the command menu. Are those shadow heartless? Built into the designs of the command menu?

If those are shadows, then that greatly supports the Deep Dive theory, considering that it the command menu would obviously be for a world directly connected to heartless.

yes they are, nice find

NEO9011

I don't think those are heartless on the menu, just see through areas with light behind, making it look like eyes. I do see trees on top of the command menu, so maybe Nightmare Before Christmas forest. It looks like a cave-like arena with carvings on the walls.

CidHighwind

maybe u can customize ur command window (highly unlikely but posible with as many different ones as weve seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back