• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Not Spoilers In Title

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Bronze Member
Re: Not Kairi's Keyblade

Originally Posted by purified_riku155
You post this AFTER we get back on topic? Smartness
Actually all I was doing is stopping threads about it being Kairi's keyblade your talking about the key to the present which you could start a whole new thread about

SH_Brat

First, it's not Kairi's keyblade. The keyblade Riku gave her was probably an extenision of his. Sort of like how Sora has two when he uses Drive Mode. I could be wrong, but either way it belongs to Riku.
The Keyblades in the secret video are Soras, Rikus, and King Mickeys. I can understand your confusion. At the angle the camera was postioned in the keyblade looks like it is striped, but in fact that is just rust. If you notice there is rust on the three blades. Why that is I am not certain. It is in fact King Mickeys Keyblade of Darkness however.
The keyblades Roxas uses are fake I believe becuse they do not release hearts. Roxas also does not seem to summon them like ordiary keyblades. The one Kairi had could also be fake. It released no hearts, when she fought the heartless, either.
I wonder why there are two girls and one guy? It is sort of like Tetsuya Nomura is reversing the story. I supose it is of no matter. I hope this clears up quite a bit of the questions asked here.

SH_Brat

B0nD 0f Flam3s said:
the chasers did not pick up sora's keyblade they only picked up Mickey's and riku's ^^

The man picked up Soras and the women picked up Rikus and King Mickeys. He weilds it along with that other weapon. Just like his two companions. This is kind of the reason I don't think Sora will be the main charcter of the next game. Unless they are willing to create the plot the way I am anticipating.
I still believe they should make the next game without Sora, place it on the Wii, and not call it Kingdom Hearts 3. Then they should make the game after that with Sora, put it on PS3 and call it KH3. It is as I said before, the only way Sora and his friends could be in the next one is if they derive the plot the way I think they will. If they don't, then I don't know. That is off the subject I guess...

Most Wanted

SH_Brat said:
The man picked up Soras and the women picked up Rikus and King Mickeys. He weilds it along with that other weapon. Just like his two companions. This is kind of the reason I don't think Sora will be the main charcter of the next game. Unless they are willing to create the plot the way I am anticipating.
I still believe they should make the next game without Sora, place it on the Wii, and not call it Kingdom Hearts 3. Then they should make the game after that with Sora, put it on PS3 and call it KH3. It is as I said before, the only way Sora and his friends could be in the next one is if they derive the plot the way I think they will. If they don't, then I don't know. That is off the subject I guess...

I seriously, hope that sora Isn't the main character
of The kingdom hearts 3 game..:glare:

Joe

Bronze Member

originally posted by B0nD 0f Flam3s
first of all kiari doesnt have a key blade.... and the one in the middle picked up a mystersy keyblade end of story
Another example of how weel people pay attention
in a way your right, but people believe she has one because of the one Riku handed to her
But still just trying to stop anyone from making a "maybe its Kairis Keyblade"
and there starting to be a fllod of posts similar

B0nD 0f Flam3s

o ya i know what you were trying to say Randomizer... i was just kinda assisting it i wasnt really talking to you i was talking to the people who thought she had 1..

B0nD 0f Flam3s

SH_Brat said:

no very bad idea to put next KH in wii the ratings well drop ... 90% of people who own KH only have Ps2 or X box and not a Nintendo or a wii...and yes i dont think they should call it KH3 and they should make 1 more called KH3 after the next one
[EDIT] didnt mean to DP

Fuse

When will we surrender?
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back