• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Not So Heartless Anymore: Codenamed Danger Penguin XD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Posting!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dark grey... This wasn't right... Ketso knew it, and he quickly summoned his blades. Blue fires were the only source of light, and they were dim. The boy feared that this world reflected his heart, and that it was falling to darkness. But you couldn't do it so suddenly...

Suddenly, a black sillhouette walked out from the fire. Others followed suit, the blue flames licking at their blank faces. Ketso reached out, sweeping his blade across a flame. Blue fire lit his weapon, and he held it out to the sillhouettes, which melded together to form one. Colour lit up the face as Ketso drew nearer. He could nearly see it. Almost close enough to jab it with the blade, he-

Collapsed. Falling for what seemed like hours, he gasped as blue flames engulfed his body. He fell onto his stomach, curling slightly and trying to grasp the floor. If he could just catch hold of it, maybe the pain would stop.

A familiar face flipped him over, and the floor became a wall. He fell, and kept falling. A sickening feeling swept over him; he felt as if he would never land. Suddenly, Vann the angel grabbed him by the shoulders, nothing became ground, walls became nothing, and Ketso's stomach flip-flopped.

"You have to know who you're talking about if you want to see them," the angel grinned. "Did you think that Death would unlock all mysteries? Maybe you weren't completely selfless when you sacrificed yourself."

Ketso watched as Vann stood, pointing his blade at Ketso. The boy turned his head, still lying on his crushed and burned back. Blood was leaking from his wrists. He'd never know. He'd never know who his father was, which was the only thing that kept him going in this afterlife. He closed his eyes, waiting to curl up and die in disappointment.

Disappointment! Ketso stood up, grimacing. He winced in pain, grabbing his wounded stomach, the blood leaking onto his hand. He pointed Slicer at Van, swaying slightly on the spot. Blood trickled from the corner of his mouth as he spoke.

"This isn't real. This is a room. The Disappointment room." There was no emotion in his face. Van's eye twitched, and he shouted, veins poking and eyes bulging.

"NO! That's insane! Curse you! You will pay!" Van sputtered, pointing his blade at Ketso. Ketso squinted at it. In the dim light, he could make out a pale sword. It looked to be made of ivory, or some other substance, though it seemed slightly transperant. Other than that, it was nothing special.

"You can't beat me with just that," Ketso laughed. Van smirked, still glaring. A second blade appeared in his hand, and before Ketso knew it, they were locked in combat.

Ketso slashed, quickly recuperating, though he was amazed at Van's speed. The angel fought with a fury no one could've imagined. Ketso blocked every blow, but just barely. He was being walked around. Van was steering and had complete control. Suddenly, Ketso's foot nudged something. He looked backwards, accepting a blow from the head by Vann. Squinting in pain, Ketso realized that he had just tripped over-

Myra's body! Tears must've fallen like rain, because Ketso was sopping wet from his eyes to his stomach. Nearly hyperventilating, Ketso stared down at the corpse. His hands shook as he took a step back. The body wasn't mutilated at all. Slits on the wrists, one bloody hand grasping a bloodier knife. Ketso fell over, tripping over something else. He crawled away from the new body, belonging to a blonde haired boy with pale clothes and a black undershirt. Kaze's necklace was now crimson, gleaming dangerously, and held tightly in his hand. Ketso crawled faster, right into a dead Gerard's face. He sat up, kneeling, seeing a motionless Rikku, Sy, and his brother.

Ketso curled up into a ball, shaking. His breath was ragged, he couldn't see. Nothing was right. He collapsed as darkness swallowed him. Blood leaked from his wrists and Van's laughter filled Ketso's swimming head.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First time he's never completed a room...

Krazy

Jabberwocky
me: REVENGE!! REVEEEEEEEEEEENGE!!! *stabs Vann repeatedly* WHY...WON'T...YOU....DIIIIIIE?!!??! >_<

Sora, Kaze, Aozora, Ketso:*shuffles away from me* o_O

me:*straightens up* I'm NOT insane!!! *spazzes**twitches* ._.

Sora: Er....good....chap.....Pickle.....*pokes me* o_O

Aozora: Is she ok...? o_O

Kaze:.....Probably not.....-_-;....

Ketso:....*hugs me* It's ok.....

me: NO IT'S NOT!! YOU'RE DEAD! AND-oh, screw it. *glomps Ketso* ^_^

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin

*pretends she knows exactly what is happening*

Poor Ketso and various other characters. ;_;

Okay then ... I mean, I like killing ficcie characters as much as the next person, but that was pretty extreme.

Amme: *coughhypocritecough*

Me: *raises eyebrow* Have a cough drop.

Amme: Duh, look at RK....

Me: They aren't major characters. In fact, they only exist so that I can kill them ^_^

Amme: You're scaring me....

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Remember? He's still in the Disappointment Room when all of you die. Everyone he was trying to see died. That would be the ULTIMATE in disappointment. So it's the first time Ketso ever failed to complete a room. But you're all still alive.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
This is so totally wHoOp! It only took me six minutes to read this, YES! *dances*

Well, there you Pickle. I've caught up and am now worthy of my cameo. And I even gained more insight on Piku's personality for my own (now revised) fic. Perfect.

But now I'm slightly afraid as to my appearence ... but I guess I'll have to trust you not to do anything stupid. *eats corn muffin* Yummy.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Ketso was still shaking, and he was afraid to stand up. Even to sit up. He couldn't think. A face. Vann's face. That stupid angel. Ketso hated him. And he was holding those holy swords. They were just so bright. Ketso knew he couldn't make it. He had lost to that awful reality. It wasn't a room; it couldn't have been. It was too real. As Vann brought his sword down, Ketso realized that it was impossible to survive. He waited for the inevitable. It was nearly over.

Crack. Ketso's eyes widened. He turned his head, pain searing through his neck. He ignored this, and was surprised to see someone standing over him.

Her blade was locked with Van's, The sharp end laying on her palm. She was blocking Van's blow. Van's. Van-who-always-destroys-the-heck-out-of-Ketso Van. Ketso threw his weight onto his arms, nearly sitting up to watch. The girl had curly brown hair and was quite a bit shorter than Ketso. She wore a long, dark denim trench coat. A white t-shirt underneath with black cargo pants covered the rest of her. Black gloves guarded her hands, and her eyes were grey.

Ketso stood, looking into those eyes. They were bearing down into Van's, who looked amazed at this girl. He was shuddering, though he had tried to take the offensive. It looked as though Van would break, but then-

The boy threw a cowardly blow toward's the girl's stomach with his other blade. Ketso yelled out, but, surprisingly, there was no need. The girl had stopped that blade with a well placed hand, her palm resting on the edge, fingers lightly touching the flat.

She snapped her attention to Ketso, gripping the blade in her glove hand. Ketso was shocked; a glove that thin couldn't protect her from Van's sharp sword. Surprisingly, she smiled at Ketso. He looked astonished towards Van's blade, which was cracking and splintering. Within seconds it had become a pile of rubble on the floor, Ketso's ally throwing down the last piece.

She fought half-heartedly after that, which was more than enough still to take Van. He was sweating profusely, shaking, and whimpering it seemed. The girl, however, spoke to Ketso while she blocked, parried, and struck Van.

"Name's Amme," she said, her head turned to Ketso. He nodded, shaking in suspense. He kept looking jerkily at Van, worried he was going to hit the girl. She merely laughed.

"He couldn't hit the broad side of a farm house!" Amme said. Then she saw the horrible condition Ketso was in. "Oh. Well, he gets lucky sometimes!"

Ketso laughed. "Thanks, but I don't need your reassurance."

The girl walked towards Ketso. Van attempted to leap into the air, thrusting his blade down at her, but she sent it flying with a wave of her free hand. Ketso heard it clink as it bounced, as if the nothingness had a floor made of stone. Amme ignored all of this, examining Ketso. She muttered a brief incantation under her breath, and Ketso distinctly heard the word "Curaga" mentioned. A green light surrounded him, healing all wounds and disappearing into the air slowly, as if it were smoke.

Van appeared out of nowhere, charging at Amme, who cracked his last blade with a sweep of her arm. Van was sent flying. He came back with two shards of his broken blade.

"I'll be back!" He snarled to Amme.

"I"m sure," she nodded. He scowled, face turning purple. He walked away, suddenly disappearing in a flash of light. Amme turned back to Ketso, who was still bewildered.

"That was- He was... You were.... For an angel, he's not that angelic," Ketso concluded. Amme looked grim.

"None of them are," she said, bitterly. Her eyes flicked back to Ketso. "But that doesn't concern you. C'mon. Let's get out of this manor for a minute."

With a flash of silver light, they were out of the nothingness.

Ketso looked around, amazed. They were in the most beautiful place he'd ever seen. Flowers grew everywhere, a doe was drinking from a crystal clear pond with a fawn, and birds were chirping. Ketso sat down on the ground, and Amme took a seat on a log.

"This place... It's beautiful!" Ketso said, wonderingly. Amme laughed.

"My friend Piku would've said, "This place is sappay! Fo rizzle!", and she would've told the flowers to stuff muffins," Amme chuckled. Ketso stared at her.

"You know Piku?"

"I did," Amme nodded. Ketso stared at her, confused.

"I know everyone. Everything and everyone. I am the Guardian of Hearts."

Ketso gaped at her. His mouth opened and closed, but he couldn't find the right words to say.

"Ketso, Van cheated. You weren't supposed to go through two rooms consecutively. Who do you want to see?"

"Can I meet someone?" Ketso asked, biting his lip. Amme nodded.

"Sean. I want to meet Sean," Ketso said firmly. And he was gone.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
me: SHIZNOTSHIZNITSHIZNIT!!! o_o

Sora: VIOLENCE!! YAY, VIOLENCE!! ^_^

Aozora:*still eating pickle chips* MINE!! >_<

Kaze: Oh, great....>_>

Ketso: LEMME KICK WHAT'S-HIS-FACE'S ARSE!!! XP

me: Errr...yeah...you do that....-_-;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back