• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Not So Heartless Anymore: Codenamed Danger Penguin XD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
FINE! I'll udpate! And I'll even throw in an annoying cliff hanger! CAUSE I RULE LIKE THAT!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​
Ketso woke up, his limbs burning with pain. He was stretched out over a rock. He couldn't remember a thing.
Then he saw the keyblade that was impaling him. Funny how that can spark memories... The darkness, swallowing him as he fell into an ocean of burning hatred. He sat up, pulling the blade from his chest.
Why didn't that hurt? How can you swim in hatred? Such is the path of Darkness, Ketso asked. An angel fighting angels to get to the darkness to get back to his friends. Ketso really was The One In Between. He shook his head. A twig snapped behind him. He whirled around, his blades forming into his hands. He began to take in his surroundings. He was in some sort of forest. Everything was extremely light, and it was all foggy. He sort of recognized it, but he couldn't decide where he was...
Another twig snapped. Whoever was stalking him was making a lot of noise. Ketso looked around, and somebody put a hand on his shoulder. He whirled around, chopping instinctively.
Ketso screamed so loudly, the zombie looked confused and backed into a tree.
"A dead... Thing just touched me." Ketso tried to calm his twitching eye. He stared at the zombie. It blinked, still... stupid.
"Go away?" Ketso asked, hopefully. The zombie blinked, it's green skin stretching over it's eyeballs just barely. It scratched its head, which would've been less disturbing if it had been itching HAIR and not EXPOSED BRAIN. Ketso leapt back, shuddering.
"YOU... GO... AWAY!" Ketso said, trying to communicate through speaking loudly, which didn't work (ooh, I wonder why!).
"I'm waay to merciful. Face your fears, face your fears," Ketso said, slashing through the zombie's neck. The head was wiped off clean, and the zombie fell to the ground. Ketso turned around, relieved. Then he felt TWO hands on his shoulders.
The zombie head was sprouting a body, and the fallen body was sprouting a head! Now there were two zombies. Ketso's eye twitched madly. He kicked his legs out, falling, but taking the undead with him. He leapt back, glaring at the two zombies.
"What now, scum?! Stuff muffins, you swines!"
Ketso started to run away but just fell pathetically. He stared at his ankles. Dead hands were grabbing them. Ketso tried to scramble away, but something grabbed his hands. More zombies! Ketso started sweating. The zombie hands pushed up out of the ground, turning him over onto his back. They bound his hands, tightly. Suddenly, he was raised. On a table. And the zombies were now...
Clowns. Clowns with SURGICAL TOOLS! Ketso flung his head up, nearly breaking out of the iron bands that held him down. He saw Clowns about to cut him open. He felt his wing spring through his back, cutting through the table. A small white explosion, and the clowns were blasted into tiny bits. Ketso sighed, wondering how he'd get out of the restraints.
And then the bits started moving. Ketso felt his eyes widened as millions of spiders crawled up his skin, into his sleeves, under his arms, around his stomach, under his back, and through his fingers.
"WHAT THE FLIP IS HAPPENING HERE?!" Ketso yelled to nobody. Then he saw one spider... Laughing? It was right on his nose. He blew air out of his mouth, sending the spider flying into his hair. It crawled around, confused, and Ketso squashed it when it reached the back of his head. Suddenly, he was free. Ketso stood up, his two keyblades reappearing in his hands. The spider made a disgusted noise. Suddenly, the dark room turned into nearly empty white space. The spider split open, a white soul realesing into the air. It crept up, and then turned into a person. A person with two feathery wings.
"YER A REAL PRETTY GIRL!" Ketso said without thinking. He punched his forehead. Myra, Myra, Myra. Is with Kaze, Is with Kaze, Is with Kaze. SHUT UP! NO, YOU SHUT UP!
"NO YOU SHUT UP!" Ketso yelled. The angel girl looked confused. She was clad in all white, and she was glaring at Ketso. Ketso looked around. Nobody behind him; Yep, she was definitely glaring at him. They stood in silence for a moment.
"So.... What's yer problem?" Ketso asked, confused. The angel looked shocked. She glared harder.
"Angel who has strayed from the path of the light, YOU MUST PAY." Ketso glared.
"Yer a little late to be punishin' me, GIRL! I'm already DEAD!" He yelled, defiantly. The angel struck him across the face.
"Shut up! There are fates worse than death! Just because you defeated the fear room doesn't mean you can-"
"-The fear room? Was that YOUR sick little joke?!" Ketso glared. "I beat you; give me a reward."
The angel scowled. "I AM required to give you a free visit to someone in the human world. After that, you die. Just like last time. Except, after you contacted her, you didn't die, but whatever."
"Wait, I play your sick games, and I get to see my friends?" Ketso asked, disbelieving.
"Yes. That is how it works." The angel said. Ketso noticed that she was no longer pretty. Ketso noticed that she was now a boy.
"WHAT THE HECK?!" He yelled, backing away from the newly-turned-girl. The angel laughed.
"My name is Van. I'm a being beyond genders, and you're stupid. But I usually prefer to be male. Enough of that. Why do you wish to contact?"
Ketso stared down at the new weapons in his hands. They hadn't been dreaming last time. Everything had been real. You could feel pain.
"Kaze. I want to see Kaze."​
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​
If you MUST know, I have writer's block. *tries to push block* Which is why I'm kinda stretching this out... *fails at pushing teh stupid block*​

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Nah, I've got the next chap done, but after that, ZIP! Nadda! TEH CREATIVE MUFFINS ARE GONE!

Must... Find... Pickle chips... OF INSPIRATION!

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
O.O

yeeeaaahh.... (like young geezy!!!) i need somebody to post in my fic!! XP i dun wawnna double post!!! XP

NOW, UPDATE TLP, OR I WILL BE FORCE TO USE THAI KWON DO ON YOU. (and several other foreign words.XD)

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
DUDE! I'M SO FEMALE! JEEZ! It says so in my sig!

That... Was the biggest slap in the face... EVER! HOLY COW!

0_0;;; I wanna go home...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back