• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Not excited anymore..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTrueRoxas

I dont know im one day away from getting the game, because now my order says shipped, and they said ill have it tomorro, but the thing is, im not excited for it anymore..idk why.. i actually want to be excited for it but im not. dang spoilers

Deathsaber99

Website
www.myspace.com
oh well, im sorry you got spoiled. i tried to stay spoiler free, but i got a bit spoiled. Im happy i havent seen the end tho, that took a lot of control not to watch :) im still uber excited for it, and can't wait till tommrow night!!!

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Soul_Fire said:
im just not very excited cuz of the rating gamespot gave it, i dont know why, 8.7 is good but i mean i thought it was going to be like game of the year material

It's still game of the year material. ;]

The Answer

I'm don't really feel excited, either. Usually, what happens to me before a big day for me comes (x-mas, my b-day, ramadon, etc...), i have no energy and don't really care. the next day, I freak out!!! actually, the reason why i don't have any energy this time, is that my friends threatened to beat me up if i say one thing about KH2 (even though i today was the 1st time i mentioned it in 3 weeks)

exile31

Just because you guys know the story because of spoilers doesn't mean the game still won't be awesome!!!!!! So go ahead and get excited, this game is going to rock!!!!!!

SabreW0lf

How can u people say this?! I think KH1 is game of the year material! Ive seen some gameplay videos and bossbattles, i think its pretty dam cool! I would give it a 11/10 if i could! I dont really care what the game criticis (sp) think, im still getting kh2 no matter what! ;)

wingedKnightTx

I've seen a LOT of spoilers, but I'm still UBER excited for KH2 to come out. Spoilers mean nothing (much) unless you connect the rest of the story together to get the full meaning behind it all. without the full meaning, you won't be able to fully understand the entire game...

brainy_pigeon

I know how you feel.

To tell the truth, I'm not as excited about it as I was just last week!! I actually really haven't thought about KH2 today, makes the time go by a lot faster. (I get my copy tomorrow.)

jkoz

Soul_Fire said:
im just not very excited cuz of the rating gamespot gave it, i dont know why, 8.7 is good but i mean i thought it was going to be like game of the year material
Guys.... Gamespot's rating isn't the end all and be all rating, Jesus Christ. It's an effing website, think for your own damn selves, plenty of other reputable gave it 9/10 or more...

Digby

Soul_Fire said:
uhh everybody know gamespot gives really bad reviews.
They just dont know how to give reviews. There basically garbage at it.

The Answer

exile31 said:
Just because you guys know the story because of spoilers doesn't mean the game still won't be awesome!!!!!! So go ahead and get excited, this game is going to rock!!!!!!

Actually, it's not the spoilers that are keeping me non-excited, it's the fear of thinking about it too much, then obsess over it, get no sleep, do badly on my first day of trig., and have my friends yell at me and beat the stuffin' outta me. once i get the game in my hands, no one will shut me up....not even death....:D

chasingdusk

brainy_pigeon said:
I know how you feel.

To tell the truth, I'm not as excited about it as I was just last week!! I actually really haven't thought about KH2 today, makes the time go by a lot faster. (I get my copy tomorrow.)

Same, except for the fact that I was more excited a month ago. Ha ha ha! I couldn't get the opening intro out of my head!

And I can understand why some of you feel slightly indifferent about this game's release. It happened with most of the fans of FF:AC. They have been waiting soo long for the movie to come out that almost all of them lost interest because of it.

BlaZinbritt11588

i'm spoiler free!!........i think.....the only thing i found out was roxas' name, thats about it, and i haven't watched any clips or anything.......

is that good or WHAT?? :)

so yea, i'm excited, but not as excited as i was before.

P.S. how did u guys spoil yourselves? by watching clips? they give that much of the game away? (dont spoil me)

OrganazationChic

Website
www.xanga.com
it's not the rating, nor spoilers that made me not excited anymore, but the stupid timing! IT SAID MARCH 28TH KINGDOM HEARTS 2 IS RELEASED. but no go for EBGames, GameStop, or Wal*Mart. yes i went to all of those places for that game. i'll have to wait till tommarow.....*sniff sniff*

Sincerly,
Yuma Kaloa (Organazation Member name Yuma Kaloax)

Fear is like darkness...it can consum you if your not afriad of it....Faith is like Light....only the brave can hold on to it. sniff*

friedchicken

guys come on. We have been waitin YEARS! I know nobody can say they are not excitied to get their hands on the best game ever. Im so excited for the gameplay because i kinda spoiled myself too, but atleast i didnt watch the ending and i feel sry for all u that did. but come on people i know everyone is excited to paly KH2!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back