• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Not a theory but an idea about the unbirths

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fruity_luigi

A populated place where the beach is sunny and the
Well as the title reads, this isn't a theory but an idea. Theres something that I noticed that although other people have noticed, they fail to see the connection of this particular idea to another idea. Basically, this thread is more or less of a mental red bull to that could possibly change the way that theories are thought up of about the unbirths and their enigmatic origins.

To start off, lets take a look at nobodies and heartless. Now, we all know that although they are named Heartless and nobodies, they seem to be misnomers since heartless are the hearts of people and nobodies are the bodies (and souls) of people. Like I said, people most likely already knew about this, but could possibly fail to make the next connection even now.

Get it?

If so, good for you, you've been enlightened. If not, think about it for a minute, you'll get it soon enough. Anyways, that's not the only thing I noticed. Upon closer inspection you'll notice that the names are also paradoxes. The heartless, even though they are the hearts, can be said to not possess hearts since they ARE the heart, animated with darkness for those who are nitpicky about exactness, and therefore don't possess it (ex: I am a person but that doesn't mean i own a person). Therefore, the heartless in a sense do have a heart but don;t have it at the same time. As for the nobodies, the same could be said, but is taken a step further by the fact that since they they don't exist(or aren't supposed to exist) they don't have a body, and therefore is a paradox like the heartless.

So now, if you didn't get the first connection, then you'll probably still ask what the meaning of this one was. Hopefully most of you are smart enough to have made the connection even before you finished reading the second paragraph, which if you did, congrats, go think about this for awhile. If not, well then It looks like I'll have to spoon feed you.

Basically what I'm saying is that although the unbirths are named unbirths, they could possibly be beings which have reached some sort of true birth, excelling humans or other beings in some sort of way. With my second paragraph, I'm saying that despite this, they may also paradoxically also be unbirthed, perhaps metaphorically or literally.

Anyways, yeah, just some ideas to get the theories going. Use this if you'd like for your next theory, I'll be lurking around to see if anyone uses this at some point in the future.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Enlightened beings so to speak?

Interesting take on the unbirths, this actually seems possible.
Well then again that brings up one question, how would such a process commence?

Last edited:

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
Considering Heartless have hearts and Nobodies have bodies, I pretty much took it for granted that Unbirths are gonna be born--but I hadn't looked at that "paradox" side of it. Huh. Maybe they're supposed to go to sleep, in order to be born, but they don't, and they're born anyway through something else?

C

Colours

Enlightened beings so to speak?

Interesting take on the unbirths, this actually seems possible.
Well then again that bring up one question, how would such a process commence?

This, and also this is quite amusing but
I'm starting to feel the verbal irony.~

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
That is something to think upon. But,it could also be said that DS is the final Unbirth form, whereas the normal unbirths are people who weren't able to reach the final enlightenment phase.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Hmm. I don't really see how trudging around as a miniature blue being with a probably less than average intelligence as enlightenment.

But, you make a point.

Iridium

Awards
It's possible that MX created them and the DS is a product of his research, but ultimately was his biggest mistake since DS might be becoming to powerful even for MX to keep in control hence "is a monster infused with darkness". Just wanted to throw that out there.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
Hmm. I don't really see how trudging around as a miniature blue being with a probably less than average intelligence as enlightenment.

But, you make a point.

I wasn't aware you were a miniature blue being with a probably less than average intelligence.

Fruity_luigi said:
If so, good for you, you've been enlightened

:p Misread! Do-over.

Qarx

It's possible that MX created them and the DS is a product of his research, but ultimately was his biggest mistake since DS might be becoming to powerful even for MX to keep in control hence "is a monster infused with darkness". Just wanted to throw that out there.

Technically, everything is possible, it's more a question of probable.
Your idea does seem probable, though.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Basically what I'm saying is that although the unbirths are named unbirths, they could possibly be beings which have reached some sort of true birth, excelling humans or other beings in some sort of way.
I rest my case.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I wasn't aware you were a miniature blue being with a probably less than average intelligence.
:p Misread! Do-over.

Dear God, you're almost as bad as Anima Relic and Xikem when they joined.

Technically, everything is possible.

No, I have something that's impossible. It's not probable, im-fucking-possible, so not everything is possible.

Iridium

Awards
Well he did mention "some sort of way", Cissy. So that could mean the inferior ones are just failed projects that have spawned out of control or for other means (using the ubirths to do his bidding). Ties in as to the reasons why MX wants the power of KH.

You have to fail to succeed.

Iridium

Awards
HAY. This could be an explanation for their ridiculous speed.

It's their metabolism and form or motion they take since their lower body is just a foot basically.
I know you were being sarcastic but it's true.

Slow moving creatures generally have a slow metabolism, take the sloth and Elephant as examples...

Then again I am getting ahead of myself.

Cissy

Bronze Member
I was just trying to hide the fact that I misread the thing.

.__.

You guys hurt my pride.

Anyway.

It makes sense, for once. An Unbirth theory...sort of.Thing. What ever you call it.

Qarx

Dear God, you're almost as bad as Anima Relic and Xikem when they joined.

No, I have something that's impossible. It's not probable, im-fucking-possible, so not everything is possible.

You sure are rude. I was talking theories, not everything. I would flame you back, but I'm just not that impolite.

Iridium

Awards
Karate is like that, you should know by now...

Idea or not it's one of the most intelligent things I've heard out of this section in days.

Cissy

Bronze Member
So true, Yttrxium. It's pretty based.

I mean, it's not a theory per se, but it works.

Aw, durnit. That wasn't the point. Sorry.

(Jesus people are sensitive here. O_O)
Don't take me seriously, dude. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back