• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nostalgia Month!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
Welcome, members of KHInsider Forums! KHInsider has been around for a pretty long time now (about 10 years!), so we thought we'd use the month of May as a chance to look back on some of our fonder memories. Welcome to Nostalgia Month!

During Nostalgia Month, we'll be changing the forum names back to their names from all the way back in 2005. Staff will also be rocking their older colors, so make sure you check out the Staff Groups page so you're not confused. You'll also see the temporary reimplementation of Global Mods and RPG Inferno Staff (it's not coming back though :C ). There will also be a giant thread dedicated to talking about your favorite moments from KHI or regarding the KH series!

In addition to all of that (I know, what more could there be!?), for this month you'll be able to change your username back to your very first username that you registered with. Don't worry: there's no shame (for the most part). The change is only temporary and will be reverted back for free at the end of the month, so make sure you participate, just for the hell of it (if you're interested, just post below)! There will be a table at the bottom of the post to manage username changes!

Thanks everyone!

Regular Username | Nostalgia Username
Aldrain|aldrain
Anagram|Incognito
Chris|kikyowhereareu
Cloud|Eliwood
Crimson Crusader|DarkGuardian44
Delsan|Ven95
Endless Warrior Sora|Sora the Warrior
Evangeline|rpgangel
Finland|Xenjin
Guard|Nobodiesguard
Kiba|Kibamaru18
Kid A|KHProdigy1
King Kittan|King Naruto
King Sora X|soraking10
King Wolfe|darkmagewolfe
KitKat|KingdomKey
Master Spockanort|lycorismoon29
Maverick|Shadow_
Meilin|MeilinII
Mirby|dakirbymaster
Mistearea|umazak
Moonlight_Aqua18|ffx_fanatic1405
Nayru's Love|Eraser Rain
Nyangoro|kazukifafner
Oberon|ZoraxX
Pablo|Wolfedawg
Passion|landseasky5412
Piercing Light|Keyblader!
Reagan Rayden|Amros626
Sabrina|kairi_angel
Scientist|chihuahuaman
scubasteve|XCursedXRebellionX
Sean|Zangetsu
Sexual White Chocolate|Prodigy Keyblade
Shinra|Oblivion Fenrir
Sparks|TwilightDusk
Superb|tavishmithos
Tayroar|Laxtory
The Lionheart|Axel Owns
Turn|turninto
Ulti|Ultima Keyblade
Urbane|Shadowofdespair
Victor|keyblade2222
Voltron|Cloud_Tifa
Vox|RoxasXIII.
Wehrmacht|HadesDragon

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 36435

xrWwKVF.jpg

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
i can't really change my username back to how it was early on, since I've always been Mirby here (though not really elsewhere online... I've had several names).

BUT

I thought I'd go with an update of an old avatar in a feeble attempt to get involved with this. XD

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
My very first account was Shadow, before they moved me to my other account of EdgeMaverick. So should I go with Shadow then?

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
There's something hilarious about this whole thing. I think it's just the mass of confusion that comes from members who don't browse this section ever.
I'm pretty sure my old name was Amros626.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Thats fine Tayroar :) man I feel so old now being this username account XD

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I don't remember that one, it must of been here when I first started here. Hey did Shamdeo have different username or has he been using the same username forever?

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
I don't remember that one, it must of been here when I first started here. Hey did Shamdeo have different username or has he been using the same username forever?

he's gone by a few other names, but i think Shamdeo was the first? might be Raticus idr

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I'd like to participate . My old username was KingdomKey. Since its only for a month, it'd be fun to rock my old username. =D

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
This is too legit

I registered as "ZoroxX" (no quotes)

bring on the shame

edit: I just realized this is my original account and not the one that got deleted from Sol some years ago, so the name should be available. Neat-o.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Well well well, we have Oberon here, and here I thought you left. Another Wisconsinite member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back