• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

North American Re:coded website is updated

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
hmm, then its probably just because i've been playing it on my 3ds

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
not the bottom one, but since the top screen is a bit wider, they had to stretch it in to match the original dimensions, and for some reason, had to put a very fuzzy filter over the graphics of ds games played on it

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Looks the same to me.

Strange how these were only updated now, but better late than never I suppose (for the completion of the site's sake, I could give a darn about the footage, having logged a billion hours on that game)

State

Awards
not the bottom one, but since the top screen is a bit wider, they had to stretch it in to match the original dimensions, and for some reason, had to put a very fuzzy filter over the graphics of ds games played on it

Um, you can adjust the top-screen to the original DS screen (forgot how to do it, I think it was by pressing SELECT).

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

try and hold R+L and click start (and select mayby) while having the game marked on the home menu. I think that will change the resolution so it looks just like on the DS

Mog

Awards
Kinda pointless seeing that the game has been out for months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back