Don't you step out of line
Awards
  • Rising Star
hmm, then its probably just because i've been playing it on my 3ds

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
  • Rising Star
not the bottom one, but since the top screen is a bit wider, they had to stretch it in to match the original dimensions, and for some reason, had to put a very fuzzy filter over the graphics of ds games played on it

Awards
Looks the same to me.

Strange how these were only updated now, but better late than never I suppose (for the completion of the site's sake, I could give a darn about the footage, having logged a billion hours on that game)

State

Awards
  • Master of Monologues
  • The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
not the bottom one, but since the top screen is a bit wider, they had to stretch it in to match the original dimensions, and for some reason, had to put a very fuzzy filter over the graphics of ds games played on it
Um, you can adjust the top-screen to the original DS screen (forgot how to do it, I think it was by pressing SELECT).

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
try and hold R+L and click start (and select mayby) while having the game marked on the home menu. I think that will change the resolution so it looks just like on the DS

Mog

Awards
Kinda pointless seeing that the game has been out for months.

Status
Not open for further replies.