• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

North American KH3D Site Update!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
North American KH3D Site Update! - Kingdom Hearts Insider

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited by a moderator:

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Re: KH3D NA Site Update?

Wow the website design looks pretty nice.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
We've made an announcement about their new site, but er, are you referring to the thumbnail icons to their articles?

anime10121

Awards
Looks rather lackluster to me, I mean it fits in with the new Square Enix site redesign philosophy and all, but compared to previous sites where they just copied the Japanese site and made it English, this is rather disappointing :(

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Looks rather lackluster to me, I mean it fits in with the new Square Enix site redesign philosophy and all, but compared to previous sites where they just copied the Japanese site and made it English, this is rather disappointing :(

They have never copied the Japanese site and made it English that I know of, they always look completely different.

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
KHI did a pretty great job! Looking spiffy!

But Square Enix just takes it to a whole different level XD

Man, all of this makes me wanna replay KHI again and get DDD. Gotta find my old games later ;D

anime10121

Awards
They have never copied the Japanese site and made it English that I know of, they always look completely different.

I meant the general feel of the sites and at least the music staying the same. If I remember correctly KH1&2's sites were exactly the same as the Japanese site but for some reason SENA (and only SENA) has decided to replace the original KH website with 3D and II's has been lost to the darkness;)

But even still I've usually thought that the NA sites had even improved on the JP ones especially with the more recent titles like Days, BBS (which was vastly improved over the mess that was the JP site), and Re:Coded which were put together nicely with flash, substance, music, moving graphic pieces and all that.

Maybe I'm being pessimistic and dismissing it to early as they dont even have the main sections up yet (characters, story, worlds etc.) so maybe the site'll still get another redesign or at the least a theme song added to it. But right now, for a redesign, it does nothing that the last site didnt do, actually it does less as it took out the lengthy trailer for the 4 minute E3 trailer and cluttered it with Facebook when it already has a link to the actual Facebook page at the bottom.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
KHI did a pretty great job! Looking spiffy!

But Square Enix just takes it to a whole different level XD

Man, all of this makes me wanna replay KHI again and get DDD. Gotta find my old games later ;D

No idea what we did but we'll take the compliment xD

JustSnilloc

They need to copy the japanese and make it english... >_> it'd be easy, and it'd look good

I see absolutely no reason why they shouldn't...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
They need to copy the japanese and make it english... >_> it'd be easy, and it'd look good

I see absolutely no reason why they shouldn't...

That would take the relevance out of each region having their own web designers. I like the varying sites. It gets dull to see the same stuff twice or three times.

JustSnilloc

That would take the relevance out of each region having their own web designers. I like the varying sites. It gets dull to see the same stuff twice or three times.

True... To me the Japanese site seems better organized and in general better though, however I suppose repetition gets boring as well

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I've noticed they've added more icons on the top bar but... the icons are shown below the black bar unless you zoom out. I'm assuming they have a huge desktop computer but weren't able to see other technical difficulties if it were to be displayed on a smaller computer monitor. Not that it matters much but it's something I noticed lol.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back