• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

North American KH 3D Commercials

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Is it just me, or does that sound like Billy Zane's Ansem as he yells "KIIIIINGDOM HEEEEEAAAAAAAARTS!!! Fill me, with the power of Darkness!"
At the end of the first game :p

Thats because it was, almost anyway, its Epcar's version :p I assume the person edited it in to be funny, which it was. I wish the real commercial had that.

Last edited:

reimeille

I saw it yesterday eaarrly in the morning, on 'Disney XD'. I got lucky too -- I was about to change the channel right until I heard Riku's voice and realized "ITS HERE"

Dakota

Re: KH 3D Commercials

It probably wasn't shown on Disney channel's "game on" because in like I think it was 2006 when kingdom hearts 2 came out everytime they showed they're get connected thing or they're disneyland and disneyworld commercials they always had to deal with kingdom hearts 2 and I guess that Disney channel thought that was enough (even though I don't think there is suh a thing as too much kingdom hearts XD)

JULIO VP

I just saw one and it only lasted 10 seconds. I was kinda expecting more, like the *ting*.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
This is what i saw, still looking for a better quality
[video=youtube;eEb_vFCo9mg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEb_vFCo9mg[/video]

Juggernaut6 already posted that exact video.

Original Sin

Is it just me, or does that sound like Billy Zane's Ansem as he yells "KIIIIINGDOM HEEEEEAAAAAAAARTS!!! Fill me, with the power of Darkness!"
Nah, it's Richard Epcar's Ansem from the flashback at the beginning of Day 6.

Iceberg49

I seen one on CN, and then wondered why they would only air the commercial a week before the game comes out.
EDIT: I also have seen a few on adult swim.

Last edited:

anime10121

Awards
Wow! You are absolutely correct, you can even hear a snippet of "Treasured Memories" playing in the background. Dont know HOW I got that mixed up, especially considering I just beat KH2FM again Sunday! I am a disappointment to the KH fanbase and must now commit seppuku :(

jk, but still dont know how I gotem confused.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
[video=youtube;c_SdGu8jTEo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_SdGu8jTEo[/video]

No spoilers on sidebar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back