• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

North American KH 3D Commercials

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
I dunno if anybody else has seen any commercials for the game yet, but I just saw one on Adult Swim and it reignited my excitement for this game, it really does look fantastic. Anyone else catch any commercials for the game?

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
Re: KH 3D Commercials

I actually saw the commercial from WWE Raw 1000 episode tonight. AWESOME!!!

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

I saw it on cn too. But there only a week until the geam release now . I remebere seeing 358 days for a long time airing

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Everyone on Tumblr is freaking out about seeing the commercial. I wish I had cable in my room to actually try and catch it :p Oh well, hopefully someone will upload it to the internet soon.

aspenvenom619

They didn't use simple and clean or sanctuary, it's a minor miracle

Shoxir

Awards

Saw it on Adult Swim before. I was playing the demo actually while the commercials were rolling and then my tv said something about flowmotion. I was like whaaaaaat

Roro

Awards
After reading this I turned on adult swim just to wait for commercials haha, you would think you'd see these types of things more often on disney channel seeing as its a disney/square cross over game..but nah we never or rarely see these on disney ;P

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
People are uploading off screen recordings of it on youtube. It looks like there are more than one versions of it too.

iLeen

Awards
After reading this I turned on adult swim just to wait for commercials haha, you would think you'd see these types of things more often on disney channel seeing as its a disney/square cross over game..but nah we never or rarely see these on disney ;P

Haha, me too! I don't really like the shows on Adult Swim, but I'm doing this all to watch the commercialXD

Got_it_Memorized

Awards

Saw it on Adult Swim before. I was playing the demo actually while the commercials were rolling and then my tv said something about flowmotion. I was like whaaaaaat

I did the same thing!!! was in the middle of eating and then
"Flowmotion" was said Dropped everything food fell out of mouth running to the living room type deal.
then released epic nerd screams.

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic

The only time I ever watch Disney channel is when they have either Gravity Falls or an animated classic on. They have a lot of commercials, and one is called, "Game On", talking about Disney games.

KH has not been mentioned once in the billion times I've seen it. They're too busy marketing the Brave video game and some Perry the Platypus thing.

It really makes me wonder why Disney never advertises KH in more than a rare commercial. It's their most acclaimed series, correct? I mean, I just don't get it.

iLeen

Awards

Cause Disney doesn't care about about such awesomeness anymore...even most of their shows are about aiming for fame, etc...I miss the good ol' days. I remember in Disney 411 (or something like that), they were talking about KHII with the cast and playing it, etc., and it made me very happy:] (probably shown because it is a numbered title, but they don't do any news sharing like that anymore...)

I finally saw a KH3D commercial! I was a little distracted doing something else, but then I heard Sanctuary and immediately turned to my television!

Edit: I just saw it again on Youtube for ol' times sake here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQKuYVWozO0
but WHY did they have to promote Hannah Montana in the same video???

Last edited:

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Here's one someone off-screened. There's another but I don't like the quality.

[video=youtube;eEb_vFCo9mg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEb_vFCo9mg[/video]

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
lol
"KINGDOM HEEEAAAAAARTS!!!!"
"Dream Drop Distance"
So basically the commercial is the same that we already saw. Alright, that's cool.
...7 days... 0_0
Except we have someone yelling KINGDOM HEAAAAAAAAARRRRRTTTTTTSSS!!!!!! passionately. XD

yes, 7 days to beat the game master.

err

yeah let's stick with that

anime10121

Awards
Except we have someone yelling KINGDOM HEAAAAAAAAARRRRRTTTTTTSSS!!!!!! passionately. XD

yes, 7 days to beat the game master.

err

yeah let's stick with that

Is it just me, or does that sound like Billy Zane's Ansem as he yells "KIIIIINGDOM HEEEEEAAAAAAAARTS!!! Fill me, with the power of Darkness!"
At the end of the first game :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back