• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► normally i would never post here, ever.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Agoraphobia

beautiful days
Awards
but i'm about to come out of a two year relationship, and i've never actually faced heartbreak or had to get over someone.

so, um, tips on getting over someone?

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Get drunk? :cool: Idk.

I guess try doing things to get your mind off of her, play Video Games, hang out with friends, etc.

S

Shadow Soldier

Sleep. Watch movies. Watch tv. Get drunk. Party. Play games with friends. Pretty much, you do NOT want to be alone.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Sure it'll be tough at first, but you have to think why it ended, if it was because you were unhappy just think of the endless possibilities you now have open to you. Just wait it out, in the end it'll be worth it. Trust me.

De_ChiCk

you will get over it your young theres so much more to do then to stay with one person!! think about it no more ball and chain! and this is comeing from a girll! me!! lol just be grateful for the things you have for your self while you can!!

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
I'm actually coming out of a nearly identical situation, even though I decided to end it because I just wasn't happy anymore. Unfortunately, I'm equally unhappy without the relationship, but this will hopefully fade away over time.

My methods may not be equally effective for others but the thing that makes it easy for me to get over one girl is to get on top of another girl.

... as in have sex with someone else

Seriously, I've been dedicated to one person for way too long at this age, and the concept of experiencing something new with someone should be nearly as exciting for you as it is for me. It sounds impractical in the long run, but a new focus is the best distraction. Honestly, all you need is a distraction, and the best thing for that is something to fill the gap.

inb4 people say my advice is shitty because promiscuity can't cure heartbreak

Agoraphobia

beautiful days
Awards
Sleep. Watch movies. Watch tv. Get drunk. Party. Play games with friends. Pretty much, you do NOT want to be alone.
Yeah, that sounds good. Thank god new years is coming up.

you will get over it your young theres so much more to do then to stay with one person!! think about it no more ball and chain! and this is comeing from a girll! me!! lol just be grateful for the things you have for your self while you can!!
I guess you're right. It'll feel good to be free again.

I'm actually coming out of a nearly identical situation, even though I decided to end it because I just wasn't happy anymore. Unfortunately, I'm equally unhappy without the relationship, but this will hopefully fade away over time.

My methods may not be equally effective for others but the thing that makes it easy for me to get over one girl is to get on top of another girl.

Seriously, I've been dedicated to one person for way too long at this age, and the concept of experiencing something new with someone should be nearly as exciting for you as it is for me. It sounds impractical in the long run, but a new focus is the best distraction. Honestly, all you need is a distraction, and the best thing for that is something to fill the gap.

The odd thing is, you're probably right. Well, time to take advantage of having slutty girl friends!

Thanks guys. :B

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website
mangacrazy101.blogspot.com
Yeh, deffinately have fun, it's never good to sit around moping when you could be out with ya mates.
You know what is always fun after a fall out or break up... going out with ya friends and checking out the opposite sex. Always works ^^

Games, junk food, choclate gives u endorphins, endorphins make you happy. Exercise ^^

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
ok friends i am going to provide advice unimaginable ever

-make a xanga and talk shit about your ex
-kill someone and try to evade justice
-listen to one step closer by linkin park while watching harry potter
-pet your dog
-get into fist fights at school
-take up drug dealing

Firo

Oh Crap
Don't drink. If you can control yourself, go for it.
But from what i've seen
alcohol+emotion=Funny shit.

Just get over it. Honestly, you'll think about her, but find a new girl. That'll help you.

There's no "cure" for heartbreak, except to move on.
Perseverance is your best friend here.

S

Shadow Soldier

-pet your dog
-take up drug dealing

That was fucking stupid and your advice ais fucking terrible.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards

-pet your dog
-take up drug dealing
i love you so very very much

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards

i can vouch for him i did this after my dad hit me and when it gets to the part where they start shooting spells and shit im just like FUCK YERRRRRRRRRRR

Last edited:

Agoraphobia

beautiful days
Awards
lol so it happened, she broke up with me but i don't really care. also, happy new year.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards

Well really, it sounds like one step further than what I'd suggest; Go date someone else, if only casually. The best way to get over a girl is to replace her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back