• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Normal vs. Expert

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
i haven't tried the Expert level of KH yet, but i wanted to know if anyone has and could tell me how much of a difference it makes. are bosses harder? does sora learn skills more slowly? does he have to look for twelve logs instead of two on the destiny islands? :D

Murluxia

Well I Don't know What normal is like because I Played KH on Expert First.But its still a hard game.

TruChaos

Its the same game nothing new except you learn stuff slower and the everything is a lot harder bosses and enemies. The Kurt Zisa battle was easy compard to it on expert mode

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
yea. i played kh on expert like the first 5 times.. >.< but expert mode was really hard compared to it. you have to stradegize more and not jus hack and slash like i do. i dont like it much. i get so easily killed but like the easiest heartless. i am stick on th pot spider in agrabah...but yea..it is harder.

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
Expert you level up slower you learn things to levels after you would on normal mode and you have to be at a higher level to beat the bosses.

zappopunk182

hmmm yea but i thought expert is easy..... but if you pick the dream sword....its harder....alot harder....im stuck on ursurla

Clouds_hikari

I'm trying to beat it on Expert mode. I'm in Atlantica or Halloween town.. forgot which one! Ha! Hm... Don't you get different art work at the end of the game if you beat it on expert?

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
oh wow...glad i'm doing it normal, then! i beat it normal the first time around, and now i'm going back through making a ton of save games on my memory card so i can video- and screen-cap.

that would be really cool, though, if you get different artwork at the end, clouds hikari!

nighthawkmk2

the expert version isn't all that hard
it took me a lot longer to beat it on expert mode
although there really isn't anything new besides the enemies are harder and stuff
but it is more gratifying when you beat the game

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
I don't think that you learn your moves at a later level or level up slower in Expert Mode. I know enemies do more damage to you and you do less damage to enemies. Also, you get to see some special statistics that you can't see any other time in the game (the screen it shows these on is different artwork from the ending screen on Normal. I thought some bosses on Normal were a lot harder than they were on Expert.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Well I'm not sure, it's hard to tell. I only played Normal but I have to see, then I'll tell you which is harder or better. I like the game though.

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
well, not really much of a difference, cept the heartless are more numerous and the bosses do their patterns quicker than usual.

D

Dark Heart

the bosses are harder and he learns stuff slower. if u picked all the bottom answers when they asked questions in the beggining, ur gonna have a HELL of a time playing the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back