• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NOOOOOOOOOOOO OWL!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

wumbo

[video=youtube;Op9vOzMiyKI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Op9vOzMiyKI&feature=related[/video]
Don't speak spanish but the video says it all.Whichever player who kicked this owl has to go to hell. Supposedly the owl died later in the hospital.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
he kicked that owl with mad force...that's crazy. guess he really wanted to get back to his game.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
he sorta just walked up to it and kicked it i mean...what the hell man?

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Not that I think it was the right thing to do, but... It honestly didn't look like he kicked it so much as he lifted and pushed it with his foot. Somewhat like you'd do with the ball in Hockey. The force of the kick itself looked almost non-existent to me.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Wow. This is bad. This is worse than the player over here that threw away a duck last year. At least that one made it out okay.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Shinkirō;5461047 said:
Not that I think it was the right thing to do, but... It honestly didn't look like he kicked it so much as he lifted and pushed it with his foot. Somewhat like you'd do with the ball in Hockey. The force of the kick itself looked almost non-existent to me.

it looked like he kicked it just as hard as he would have kicked a rock down the street. it doesn't appear like you are using much force but there is enough to injure an already dazed and injured owl :/

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
...Where the fck did this owl even come from? I'm watching the first few seconds of the vid over and over again, and it seriously looks like it came out of nowhere. o_O

Edit: Nevermind, I managed to find some pixels indicating that it was there. God knows why an owl was in the middle of a televised soccer game, though.

Last edited:

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
...Where the fck did this owl even come from? I'm watching the first few seconds of the vid over and over again, and it seriously looks like it came out of nowhere. o_O

Edit: Nevermind, I managed to find some pixels indicating that it was there. God knows why an owl was in the middle of a televised soccer game, though.

It happens, it was probably tired or hurt and needed to make an emergency landing.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
if only he had flown just a little bit more towards the other side of the field...

wumbo

The owl was the mascot of the team in red and white stripes

wumbo

The owl was the mascot for the team in the white and red stripes

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Is this some European thing? I mean, I'd totally start watching Bears games if (preferably wild) bears were thrown in.

Really though, I seriously doubt they threw in an owl just for team spirit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back