• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NOOOOOO!!!! The Yaoi has already started mocking BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It was. To make matters worse, Sora was my idol. Most boys at that age, think of Batman, or Spiderman. Some sort of super hero. My idol was old brown spikes. XD So for me to see something that wrong (in my opinion) was disgusting.

And for a long time, I just laughed it off and figured no one really took that seriously... until I eventually went back to that site and saw lists and lists of stuff like that. And then I realized that 75% of KH fandom is based off that stuff.

Lmao! Yeah, it's kinda sad as well. But I think it's Nomura's fault for having so many males in this game. It just kinda made it inevitable that this madness was going to happen.

At least you still like Sora. (Even though you make him go through hell and back it seems. Aqua won't have anything left to love if he dies after tripping over his feet!)

(As you know, I'm a SoRi shipper but that doesn't stop me from being critical about the yaoi madness. It goes overboard. I don't even read that much KH fanfiction just because of how littered it is with crap.)

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I never really noticed how many fuckin' homophobes we really have on KHI.
It makes me sad, you know? There are worse things out there.

Like things you should
ACTUALLY BE WORRIED ABOUT.

There isn't even a set relationship of love outside of freindship in BBS. OH NO. PEOPLE HAVE IMAGINATIONS.

It happens. Just shut up.

And Sarah, your links may make me want to start up looking again. It's so fun.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Lmao! Yeah, it's kinda sad as well. But I think it's Nomura's fault for having so many males in this game. It just kinda made it inevitable that this madness was going to happen.

At least you still like Sora. (Even though you make him go through hell and back it seems. Aqua won't have anything left to love if he dies after tripping over his feet!)

(As you know, I'm a SoRi shipper but that doesn't stop me from being critical about the yaoi madness. It goes overboard. I don't even read that much KH fanfiction just because of how littered it is with crap)

Yeah, it was having too many male characters... at first. Now Nomura's probably realized how much more he can make by robbing fangirls of their every last penny. XD

Well, I was more mad at Riku to be honest. XD And plus, that whole thing seemed too OOC for me to take seriously. Looking back, they made Sora out to be as gay as they come and the portrayal was too phony to take seriously. XD I find much more stuff with Sora in character in SoKai, SoNam fanfics. ;D

I know, and as I've said, I respect other's opinions. ;D But I agree that they litter everything with that stuff. DX

Theart

Awards
God, Sora x Kairi fanfics are usually so ooc it's ridiculous are you serious?

Actually, I am. And despite what you think, I'm not a homophobe. Some of my friends are gay. VERY gay. Gayer than the fanfics I've told you about. And I could care less, because they're real people. But when it comes to pairings in the KH series, I really don't see anything gay in it, and that's what part of why I don't like yaoi.

But as we are all different, we see how the characters behave in different manners. I see Sora as straight as they come, and others see him as the biggest queer around.

That's why I don't bitch to people telling them that Sora's definitely straight. Because people are entitled to their opinions.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, it was having too many male characters... at first. Now Nomura's probably realized how much more he can make by robbing fangirls of their every last penny. XD

Well, I was more mad at Riku to be honest. XD And plus, that whole thing seemed too OOC for me to take seriously. Looking back, they made Sora out to be as gay as they come and the portrayal was too phony to take seriously. XD I find much more stuff with Sora in character in SoKai, SoNam fanfics. ;D

I know, and as I've said, I respect other's opinions. ;D But I agree that they litter everything with that stuff. DX

Pretty much.

XD That is why OOC is sometimes a saving grace.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm not a homophobe. Some of my friends are gay. VERY gay. Gayer than the fanfics I've told you about.

Black people don't drive like white people and eat chicken all the time guys.

OH, IT'S OKAY. I'M FRIENDS WITH VERY BLACK PEOPLE.
It's a contest.

But when it comes to pairings in the KH series, I really don't see anything gay in it, and that's what part of why I don't like yaoi.
So because you don't see it it allows you to insult people who do?

But as we are all different, we see how the characters behave in different manners. I see Sora as straight as they come, and others see him as the biggest queer around.
:| I don't think you pay attention to your friends.
Sora usually just takes it and that's it. It doesn't mean his character is ruined. He's just generally childish and naive allowing for a uke role. He isn't strutting around, he isn't flickin' his wrist or any other stereotypes unless the creator is meaning to be funny.

teeeeeeeeeeeeehee.

Theart

Awards
Black people don't drive like white people and eat chicken all the time guys.

OH, IT'S OKAY. I'M FRIENDS WITH VERY BLACK PEOPLE.
It's a contest.

So because you don't see it it allows you to insult people who do?

:| I don't think you pay attention to your friends.
Sora usually just takes it and that's it. It doesn't mean his character is ruined. He's just generally childish and naive allowing for a uke role. He isn't strutting around, he isn't flickin' his wrist or any other stereotypes unless the creator is meaning to be funny.

teeeeeeeeeeeeehee.

Have I insulted anyone who does see it? I've only said I find the stuff wrong in my own opinion.

Looks to me like you're the one with the problem with me stating my own personal opinion.

Good day and have a nice life.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Oh. My. God.

People. These are CRACK pairings. I repeat. CRACK PAIRINGS. They are supposed to be random and non canon. It is just artwork from people who thinks this and that character would look cute together. They know it will never happen.

Shut the god damn fuck up already.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
it all depends on how people see it I maybe one who hates it but if someone likes it it will eventually happen

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Have I insulted anyone who does see it? I've only said I find the stuff wrong in my own opinion.

Looks to me like you're the one with the problem with me stating my own personal opinion.

Good day and have a nice life.

I'm annoyed with you and disagree with you. Apparently we don't debate and discuss opinions and their differences on forums and just agree with each other before we suck on each other's dicks.

Sorry I missed that fine print.

Xeon the 2nd

T____T
just to remind people : "My Childhood is ruined"
most people would be saying this as well
and i did not click the links, I didnt want to be mentally scarred
(fangirls dont take this as some offense or the sort thank you)

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Oh. My. God.

People. These are CRACK pairings. I repeat. CRACK PAIRINGS. They are supposed to be random and non canon. It is just artwork from people who thinks this and that character would look cute together. They know it will never happen.

Shut the god damn fuck up already.

^This.
Some of you people take these things way too seriously... :/

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Practically, none of the KH pairings are canon, so it's not something to kill yourself for. :|

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Oh, seriously, stfu.
THAT PICTURE'S SEXAYY.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Terra's dick
Ven's mouth

That is all.

Love it.
Seriously people, get over it. People can draw what ever the hell you want. And to that person who was finding the pics and post "Gah!" why even look them up in the first place? Hmm? HMM????

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I'm with the OP on this one. Down with the yaoi!

And while we're doing that let's take down the yuri and the hetero couples as well! :/

Serious people, if you don't like it you don't have to look it up and such. Hell, saying it's disgusting is like saying some yure or hetero couples are disgusting as well. I know I don't agree with some couples (SoKai) but that doesn't mean it should go or should stop.

Seriously y'all should just move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back