• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NOOOOOO!!!! The Yaoi has already started mocking BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Yet another reason i cant sit down and draw a comic book i dont want my characters defiled by homosexual posed gestures or acts.
I dont know why there isnt any copy right against this stuff =/

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I was first exposed to homosexuality through a SoRi one-shot when I was ten years old. DX Innocent kid goes on FF.net, completely unaware of what that stuff was, and I clicked the first thing on the list of KH fanfics. DX Still remember the line of "Wish Kairi kissed like this..." *Shudders*

Fangirls can like what they like, but I just find that stuff wrong.

Though I admittedly like some yuri. ;D

lol, you didn't read the summary?

Thank you for that backup!

EDIT: At Captain Garlock - There are creativity laws that allow a person to draw fanart and write fiction of things they like. Just as long as they aren't claiming it as their own and aren't selling things under a copyright, they are safe.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Yet another reason i cant sit down and draw a comic book i dont want my characters defiled by homosexual posed gestures or acts.

-KH2-yaoi- Riku x Sora by ~syberfox on deviantART

KH2-yaoi-Riku-x-Sora-42996820

Izayoi

galactic cancer
I was first exposed to homosexuality through a SoRi one-shot when I was ten years old. DX Innocent kid goes on FF.net, completely unaware of what that stuff was, and I clicked the first thing on the list of KH fanfics. DX Still remember the line of "Wish Kairi kissed like this..." *Shudders*

Fangirls can like what they like, but I just find that stuff wrong.

Though I admittedly like some yuri. ;D

Remember kids, homosexuality is only bad if dicks are involved.

Spot on

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I was ten. And it really didn't say anything. Just "Sora and Riku havin' a good time..."

I didn't even know about FF.net until I was 13...And that should have been a hint...though at 10 it doesn't look bad. Oh gosh, that must have been horrible! =O

I remember when my bestest friend gave me a yaoi. I almost killed her and her friend (who wrote the story) and I wanted to cry.

Odd thing is that exactly a year later I did the same thing to my best friend.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
-spoilers- Vanitas + Ven by *ssceles on deviantART

The pic contains Vanitas unmasked

This is an abomination. Yaoi is insulting BBS and the KH series beyond any ways that anyone can understand.
I don't think you understand anything at all, sir.

OH NO BOYS. LIKING EACH OTHER.
OH NO OH NO~

I mean, jesus, that picture is barely even shonen-ai. They look like they're sleeping near each other.
Just shut the fuck up and stop freaking out over small things and start being concerned about how bad BBS is gonna be.

'kay?
'kay.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I didn't even know about FF.net until I was 13...And that should have been a hint...though at 10 it doesn't look bad. Oh gosh, that must have been horrible! =O

I remember when my bestest friend gave me a yaoi. I almost killed her and her friend (who wrote the story) and I wanted to cry.

Odd thing is that exactly a year later I did the same thing to my best friend.

It was. To make matters worse, Sora was my idol. Most boys at that age, think of Batman, or Spiderman. Some sort of super hero. My idol was old brown spikes. XD So for me to see something that wrong (in my opinion) was disgusting.

And for a long time, I just laughed it off and figured no one really took that seriously... until I eventually went back to that site and saw lists and lists of stuff like that. And then I realized that 75% of KH fandom is based off that stuff.

ShootingStar

If you dislike it so much, why are you posting links to it? :/

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. You don't need to trash other people's pairings or be hypocritical about it. It's okay that you don't like something, but that reason alone doesn't make it wrong nor is it your place to keep going on about how "terrible" and "awful" it is. If you dislike it so much, look the other way and let other people look at it.

The same reason there isn't a copyright against straight pairings in fandom? :/

God, people bother me some times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back