• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Noob Training Rp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
ok this rp is about training noobs we can use good rpers to help out with teaching the noobs ok i say over 1000 posts but i might say yea to some lower if i have seen you rp or someone else that is a trainer has ok so basicly we will rp like normal and if one of the trainers see the noob do something wrong or does something bad tell them and explain what it should be like ok and to all the noobs that join READ THE RULES.ok this rp is gonna be a tournament ok three people on each team on each team there will be a rper ok i will be on one so will the others then two not so great rpers or rpers who think they dont know enough there will be four teams unless we get over 12 people then we can have more teams so this should be fun noobs join a team an Rper made ok

Rules
No G'moding or power playing
Romance is allowed stay out of the bed
Dont kill other rpers unless you get permission from them
Make sure you read others post
Try to be literate
Put"I read the rules"above your template to show you read the rules
Only experianced rpers can make a team unless a noob ask me first

Template
Name:
Age(15-18):
Appearence:
personality:

My Template
Name:AJ Sagashi
Age(15-18):18
Team:The Red Wings
Appearence:
1.jpg
black pants,blank shit,black sneakers,and black gloves
personality:calm,kind,never gives up,helpful

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
My Template!

Name: Seia Kagayaki
Age(15-18): 17
Team: The Red Wings
Appearance: Like Kairi, but looks a little more bold and wears a black short-sleeved vest with a hood, orange fingerless gloves which reaches just below the elbows, shorts/skirt (u noe...like kairi's except it's black.), and black boots.
Personality: Cheerful, happy, a bit childish at times, cheers everyone by her naivity, likes cute guys....heheheh....and kind and sweet. Happy-go-lucky.

Last edited:

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
OOC: Well, I'll be a leader since you asked me too. Thanks. ^_^

I read the rules.

Name: Kayla Namoni
Age(15-18): 17
Team: The Divine Hearts
Appearence: http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y201/xsmallfrix20/anime5.jpg
personality: Sweet, friendly, optomistic. Kayla loves to be around her friends and have fun. She tends to be a little shy sometimes, but is usually fun to hang around with.

Last edited:

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Lol, IceBlueWings asked me to join since I'm an experienced rper wanting to help the newbies ........

Name: Faith Crest
Team: Phoenix Souls
Appearance: http://ewancient.lysator.liu.se/pic/art/k/a/kathy/kathy_miaka.jpg
Personality: Faith may look weak and vulnerable, but she is strong and determined to help her friends and the innocent. She can be nice at times, but also has her evil side.

Last edited:

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
I don't consider myself a noob but hey what harm could it do

"I read the rules"

Name: Jailtin Reeve

Appearence: has platinum blonde hair, wears a tux and is muscular is about 6'3 and is tan, his tux is severely damaged and black wings come out of his back

Personality: He has become very antisocial after the events of The Exodus though he can be nice if he gets to know you or senses you're a good person

Bio: Born in London on Earth he left home to travel the universe, after the death of the love of his life he became depressed and easily angered

Website
www.freewebs.com
Sora Game Pro said:
ok this rp is about training noobs we can use good rpers to help out with teaching the noobs ok i say over 1000 posts but i might say yea to some lower if i have seen you rp or someone else that is a trainer has ok so basicly we will rp like normal and if one of the trainers see the noob do something wrong or does something bad tell them and explain what it should be like ok and to all the noobs that join READ THE RULES.ok this rp is gonna be a tournament ok three people on each team on each team there will be a rper ok i will be on one so will the others then two not so great rpers or rpers who think they dont know enough there will be four teams unless we get over 12 people then we can have more teams so this should be fun noobs join a team an Rper made ok

Rules
No G'moding or power playing
Romance is allowed stay out of the bed
Dont kill other rpers unless you get permission from them
Make sure you read others post
Try to be literate
Put"I read the rules"above your template to show you read the rules
Only experianced rpers can make a team unless a noob ask me first

Template
Name:
Age(15-18):
Appearence:
personality:

My Template
Name:AJ Sagashi
Age(15-18):18
Team:The Red Wings
Appearence:
1.jpg
black pants,blank shit,black sneakers,and black gloves
personality:calm,kind,never gives up,helpful

You're the first newb/n00b I spotted. And to make this post legit, I'll "bump" for the sake of RP.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
(I,ll join since I love helping out noobs for the sake of learning.Also Nexus that's considered spam not bumping in case your not aware)

"I read the rules"

Name: Tyson Kinomiya
Team: The red wings
Appearence:
terrybogard.jpg

personality: Hot-headed,quiet,kind,determined

Setharoth

Til daybreak
hm... my location.. is a paradox that beer pong ca
Website
www.freewebs.com
I read the rules
Name: Seth Zeion
Age(15-18): 18
Team: Sorrow
Appearence: one sec
personality: He is a guy that does what he believes but is depressed inside. He wants to trust people but wont let anyone in

(to all you newbs... its ok to act all sad and gloomy.... it makes you a better rper and its cooler.... just dont abuse it cause thats my job... nobody will out sad me....)

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Fuzzy2k9 said:
(I,ll join since I love helping out noobs for the sake of learning.Also Nexus that's considered spam not bumping in case your not aware)

"I read the rules"

Name: Tyson Kinomiya
Team: The red wings
Appearence:
terrybogard.jpg

personality: Hot-headed,quiet,kind,determined

Just ignore it, Fuzzy. He's entitled to his opinion and probably the best rper to post in this thread. You don't want this turning into more than it is. Enjoy yourself and this rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back