• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

None of this new stuff anwsers my main question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Valamphias

It was cool, but then Sora had to top him and dual wield in three different ways. Granted, Sora cheated, so it may not be as cool, but he still did it in three different ways, topping Roxas.

I'd be surprised if he didn't dual wield at all, though. Either way, it won't affect my enjoyment of the game. There are other, far more important things to worry about

Jack32307

Website
profile.myspace.com
It was cool, but then Sora had to top him and dual wield in three different ways. Granted, Sora cheated, so it may not be as cool, but he still did it in three different ways, topping Roxas.

I'd be surprised if he didn't dual wield at all, though. Either way, it won't affect my enjoyment of the game. There are other, far more important things to worry about

6 ways

Valor- Sora, Goofy
Wisdom-Sora, Donald
Master-Sora, Donald, Goofy.
Final-Sora, Roxas, Goofy/Donald, Any World Character.

Edit: forgot wisdom wasn't a dual wield. Cept for here. Duel Wield Wisdom Form

Edit: anti form baby!

Edit: Limit Form

Last edited:

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
To me it is. I will buy the game either way, but the main reason i started liking Roxas was cause he could Dual wield. Dang I thought there were more people who liked Roxas for dual wielding too!

I like Roxas too but christ duel wielding isn't a necessity, get over it enjoy Roxas as a character for everything not just his fighting techniques =\

I just love when people quote my stuff X3
Thanks Raz <3

thejakester1996

How come i never really enjoyed the fact that Roxas could dual wield?

I even had the cheat that aloud me to dual wield 24/7, and i still didn't like it much.

I guess i really wouldn't care if he does or not, as long as he gets new blades, and not just the kk.

what game did you dual weild the whole game in

Khaki45

i meant which one did he put the code in 1 2 or is it final mix[/QUOTE

The code he was talking about is for KH II.
But the thread is about 358/2 days.

And yes I know i put much value on Roxas dual wielding. But like ive said before it really wont matter if he does or not cause I will still get it cause I like Roxas. But if not for Dual wielding, for hopes that he will get tight moves. Hopefully cooler then Soras.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back