• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

None of this new stuff anwsers my main question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Khaki45

None of this new stuff about 358/2 days anwsers the question I've had from the very first time I heard that Roxas was the main character of this game.... and Im sure theres alot of you out there that have this same question...WILL Roxas be able to Dual wield or will he eventually learn how to?? Does anyone have a clue or know? Is it possible that the Limit meter will allow him to Dual wield?

A

Audo

The Limit Meter has been scrapped.
And I doubt he will dual wield except for certain parts of the game, if at all.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Is it that important that he has to in the first place?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Most likely because Axel tells Roxas to "remember". thats probopley what he was refering to. Plus In TWTNW his little pedestal thing has two keyblades on it. That answer your question?

Jack32307

Website
profile.myspace.com
How come i never really enjoyed the fact that Roxas could dual wield?

I even had the cheat that aloud me to dual wield 24/7, and i still didn't like it much.

I guess i really wouldn't care if he does or not, as long as he gets new blades, and not just the kk.

Pedestal? On 358/2 days?

pedestal, as in grave, as in the place where you fight the Gambler and Saix. :)

Hope This helped!

Edit: thanks, yeah, its the proof of Existence, its right before Alter on Naught

Khaki45

Oh..well I doubt we will even see that part of the World that never was. I'd buy 358/2 days even without Dual wielding but when are these interviewers going to ask that question so I can finally have my question anwsered...

Jack32307

Website
profile.myspace.com
Oh..well I doubt we will even see that part of the World that never was. I'd buy 358/2 days even without Dual wielding but when are these interviewers going to ask that question so I can finally have my question anwsered...

Probably never, when interviewing Testuya, people try to find out the most things they can about the game, not just small stuff.

Its like if you could ask god one question, you'd ask, "Where is my Blue Jeans".

No Offence.

Khaki45

Probably never, when interviewing Testuya, people try to find out the most things they can about the game, not just small stuff.

Its like if you could ask god one question, you'd ask, "Where is my Blue Jeans".

No Offence.

Lol I guess thats true, but maybe they could ask a question like
"In the last game, Roxas is seen wielding two keyblades. Is it possible that Roxas will be able to use this ability in this game?"

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Would it really have that big effect on how the game will play? No I dont think so.

Jack32307

Website
profile.myspace.com
If Bitter-Meat, or someone were to post an interview with Testuya about 358/2 Days, and Dual-wielding were one of hte questions, i highly doubt everyones going to be like "OMFG! im so happy for it", and then make a thread about what he would wield.

Jack1: I think he's going to dual-wield Carrots!

Jack2: I think he's going to have a keyblade in one hand, and a Shield in another!"

Though it would be sweet if there was shields in kingdom Hearts besides Goofy's.

Like before, No offense.

Last edited:

Khaki45

To me it is. I will buy the game either way, but the main reason i started liking Roxas was cause he could Dual wield. Dang I thought there were more people who liked Roxas for dual wielding too!

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
^ I'd like to see it. But it isn't a landmark reason that i will get the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back