What's new

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

None of this new stuff anwsers my main question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Misruk

Reaction score
And before you edit the disk, i highly worn you not to, not because you might brake it, but because it would ruin your warranty, and it is illegal.

ACtion-replay, and game shark are the only legal items.

My bad for not mentionin the illegal part I didnt expect you to even thinkin bout doing it, and I dont think you were thinking it

tokilin

Reaction score
Website
www.myminiemo.piczo.com
i would have to say the limit meter or possibly a skill its for the Nds so i'm still unsure what the battle system will be like...but still i look forward to playing it...

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Reaction score
I think Roxas will dual-wield when times are of great peril (to him). Of course, maybe it'll just be a limited or special ability reserved for later in the game. I think that we need to bring back those specail abilities, for one. That was one thing that I missed for KH1. I'd much rather Sora (Roxas) be weaker in normal attacks and have strong special and magical attacks like KH1, instead of like KH2. Anyways, maybe the dual-keyblade wielding is for situations where Roxas feels most threatened. (like the battle with Axel in KH2)

AppleFreak

Reaction score
lol, ultimate roxas still defeated with OW sora

btw i more like roxas DW stance while fight axel in twilight town, the air combo amazing and the normal combo is outstanding

Faris

Perfect Harmony
Reaction score
lol, ultimate roxas still defeated with OW sora

btw i more like roxas DW stance while fight axel in twilight town, the air combo amazing and the normal combo is outstanding

exactly i mean what a front flipping smacking machine. sora got luck :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6