• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

non-soundtrack Halloween Town music missing?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

minespatch

I made this video due to no one or the people who made the soundtrack adding it.

YouTube - Halloween Town Unreleased track

Here's my explanation from the video:
"You can listen to the track without interruption if you don't enter the town immediately. Sadly, this track never appears later in the game or on the complete soundtrack for both games. Shame, I think they should have put it on the cd. "

Does anyone know how I can get this track without using a video camera to get the track or putting the game on my computer? I really love this variation on "This is Halloween".

One more thing, I'm getting back into the game since I think a lot of people agree the second game is filler. Please don't get upset at my Youtube comment, it was just my anger over the contrivance of the second game.

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
I made this video due to no one or the people who made the soundtrack adding it.

YouTube - Halloween Town Unreleased track

Here's my explanation from the video:
"You can listen to the track without interruption if you don't enter the town immediately. Sadly, this track never appears later in the game or on the complete soundtrack for both games. Shame, I think they should have put it on the cd. "

Does anyone know how I can get this track without using a video camera to get the track or putting the game on my computer? I really love this variation on "This is Halloween".

One more thing, I'm getting back into the game since I think a lot of people agree the second game is filler. Please don't get upset at my Youtube comment, it was just my anger over the contrivance of the second game.
Well you could go to vidtomp3 and download it from there. You just have to type in the URL of the vid you just posted and it converts it into music.
When is it played?
--------------
I'm not sure but I think it's played when they show world logo.

blueheart

Bronze Member
I love that song. That should be the Halloween Town theme instead of that nauseating one they have. I made a save a while back where it's at the entrance of the town, just so I could hear that music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back