• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Non-FF characters (still Squeenix though) in next game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophia Esteed

m e l o d y . e x e
I see Mary Sues...they're everywhere. They don't e
Website
sophiachi.livejournal.com
The one I made in the general KH2 thread is dead, so...
if Nomura decided to incorporate a NON-Final Fantasy character in the next KH, which ones would you like to see?

From the Square side:
- Sion (or whatever his name is) of The Bouncer (never played the game though)
- Crono from Chrono Trigger
Any character from any fo the SaGa games would suffice...

From the Enix side (since it IS Square Enix, yo):
Fayt, Maria and Sophia "the three children" from Star Ocean Till the End of Time, maybe Albel as Hades' new "recruit"....
Claude, Rena, Dias and Ashton from SO: The Second Story
Jessica from Dragon Quest 8
The main hero (Jack, was it?) and heoine of Radiata Stories
Lenneth, Silmeria and Hrist of the Valkyrie Profile games
Tio from Grandia II
Yuki (I think that's the hero's name) of Grandia III

That'll do for now...

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Well, highly unlikely because Tetsuya Nomura doesn't work with the other Square Enix projects. But I wouldn't mind seeing Star Ocean Characters in it.

Remember: Full Metal Alchemist, Saiyuki, and Front Mission is Square Enix too.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hmmmm....i dunno wud i lyk vincent in the nxt installment??? HELL YEAH!
a SQUARE character wud have to be Joe Musashi.

uLtIm4

i don't know bout any1 else but i want a character from the old final fantasy's in the next game

MasTer_DragooN

god my eyes will bleed if i see another "Vincent Valentine". On the non-FF side, i'd go with Chronos, Frog (overlooked in my opinion) and Robo from Chrono Trigger, as well as Serge and Kid from Chrono Cross. Come to think of it, a Chrono Trigger world would kick major ass.

Isma_Angel

I think Sophia Esteed mentioned in here including some characters from Threads of Fate. That would have been my first choice, I love that game. Including Princess Mint, Rue, the two bumbling thieves that never get what they're after, Belle and Duke. And Prima Doll! Can't forget about him! Seriously, any character from T.O.F. would be awesome.

Water Dancer

How about the heroine of Square's Threads of Fate? Maybe Aya of Parasite Eve or the heroes of Drakengard 2....?

haha umm just wondering. have u played Drakenguard? that game would be waaaayyy to demented (in a good way haha) to be in KH. little kids would scream for a week! hmm maybe they should put it in.. :toungesmile:

Iiso

They're only working with FF characters, so its highly unlikely. Though, I wouldn't mind seeing a league of Square villians.

I'm so pissed that they brought Cloud & Seph to both KH games so they could have their little rivalry. And they totally f-ed up Squall & Seifer's rivalry. Don't get me wrong, they're both cool in the game, but wtf?

Bring in Luther(SO3), Seymour(FFX) & Lucian(Radiata Stories). They can form some kind of alliance with Maleficent and the Heartless. Badass, eh? I know. But alas... The only one of the three that could be brought in(Seymour)... more than likely won't be.

Sophia Esteed

m e l o d y . e x e
I see Mary Sues...they're everywhere. They don't e
Website
sophiachi.livejournal.com
How about Yangus of DQ8? He'd make a good Pete-type guy. *shrug*

I guess for the VP/SO/RS characters, Nomura would likely require cooperation from tri-Ace....

Xenogears characters would ROCK, but sadly, the entire Xeno game franchise now belongs to Namco-Bandai....I doubt S-E would still have the rights to those characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back