• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Non-Disney Worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light121

i live in a house, in a town, in a country
Website
www.xanga.com
okay, so we see all these threads about new disney world to put into the game, what non-disney world would you put into a kh game if you could? (i realize that that will never happen, but it's always fun to think of new idea's anyway) if you want to, you can just use the idea's of a non disney world to create a new world, or combine worlds. this could be interesting...

O

Oberon

Light121 said:
okay, so we see all these threads about new disney world to put into the game, what non-disney world would you put into a kh game if you could? (i realize that that will never happen, but it's always fun to think of new idea's anyway) if you want to, you can just use the idea's of a non disney world to create a new world, or combine worlds. this could be interesting...
- I think the best one (and the biggest,) would have to be Sparta, and if this was a world, it would be the only one in the game, since it is so big, there is always movies like I-robot, because the robots would be cool heartless if you think about it.
There are honestly, hundreds of possiblities... So I don't know for sure.

Last edited:

KHLover916

Well there have been original worlds like Traverse Town and Twilight Town. Those are non-Disney worlds but I would put in an Underworld world. I love those movies I just got the second one on DVD. I love vampires so this would be a plus but like you said this would never happen. If thete is a new KH I don't think that it will have worlds. I think it's going to be a much darker game than the KH we are used to. No Disney no happy frienships. But then again i'm just rambling here.

O

Oberon

KHLover916 said:
Well there have been original worlds like Traverse Town and Twilight Town. Those are non-Disney worlds but I would put in an Underworld world. I love those movies I just got the second one on DVD. I love vampires so this would be a plus but like you said this would never happen. If thete is a new KH I don't think that it will have worlds. I think it's going to be a much darker game than the KH we are used to. No Disney no happy frienships. But then again i'm just rambling here.
Don't forget about the world that never was, the best freakin' world in the game.

KHLover916

Zorox said:
Don't forget about the world that never was, the best freakin' world in the game.
That's true it was awesome but I think that they could have made Memory's Skyscraper taller. I mean when I first saw the city on the Gummi map I couln't wait to see that building. I was thinkig that it was going to be really really really (did I stress that enough) tall but it was kind of short:(

O

Oberon

KHLover916 said:
That's true it was awesome but I think that they could have made Memory's Skyscraper taller. I mean when I first saw the city on the Gummi map I couln't wait to see that building. I was thinkig that it was going to be really really really (did I stress that enough) tall but it was kind of short:(
Yeah, unfortunatly, they did that with alot of the other buildings to.... *coughemporersthronecough*(land of the dragons)

O

Oberon

Master Heart said:
yea sonic would be awsome but what about megaman that would be awsome
I would LOVE to see that, since it is my FAV series of all time!;)

Xao

um, "you just got served" world, so u can kill all of those stupid dancers. Kidding, but i would say like Star Wars world perhaps? Lightsabers and keyblades would be pretty cool

Lady Stardust

Website
www.flickr.com
I think a western world would be fun. Cowboys and indians, etc etc.

Also, my sister just thought of something that would be really neat, a world where perhaps Sora and gang get shrunk, and everyday objects around them are giant.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Actually, all the non-Disney themed worlds had the storyline. Think about it.

Destiny Islands- Where Sora lives, was born, and where the storyline starts.

Traverse Town- First new world to Sora and where Sora learns about heartless keyblades and such.

Hallow Bastion- Where all the baddies are, and where we first see Ansem. Also where the Princesses were held, where Sora turned into a Heartless, and many other events.

The End of the World- The world of the Heartless. Ansem was defeated there, and it was the last world. That was also the source of Kingdom Hearts.

Twilight Town- The first world in KH2, and where the first discoveries of Nobodies are made. Also Roxas lived there (fangirls screaming in the background).

Radiant Garden (HB2)- Where a lot of the storyline takes place, and the place where many secrets unfold.

The World That Never Was- The Organization world, and the final world of KH2.

The only exception (but a very small one), was with Disney Castle. But it had nothing to do with the storyline of the Organization. It simply was where all the action with Pete and Malificent was. Also, we were all so confused when we couldn't go to that world in the first KH.

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
KHLover916 said:
Well there have been original worlds like Traverse Town and Twilight Town. Those are non-Disney worlds but I would put in an Underworld world. I love those movies I just got the second one on DVD. I love vampires so this would be a plus but like you said this would never happen.

Yeah, that would be awsome to have Will(or is his name John or something like that?) as a party member!! He's a hybrid(or something like that)! and the boss would be Marcus( I think his name's Marcus, cause William is the lycin)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back