• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Non Disney worlds and characters you'd love to see in the KH series.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaijuguy19

The Disney worlds and characters in the KH series often are fun and awesome to visit but we've also have some ideas for worlds and characters that aren't from Disney but still would amazing to see. Are there any you'd love to see the most?

Here's my list

Middle Earth: Imagine being able to explore Middle Earth and meet the characters and to face off against it's many evils set either during the era of the Hobbit or during the events of Lord of the Rings. Like facing a Balrog or Smaug himself even and allying with the company of Dwarves or the Fellowship.

The Land of Oz: This would make for an awesome world indeed. It's filled with history and a lot of characters you can interact with and face. That said perhaps it could be possible to see Oz in a KH due to the Oz the Great and Powerful movie.

Godzilla: I know this isn't really possible since Godzilla is set in a very specific place but that doesn't mean he and the other kaiju can't find a way to clash into the KH worlds in some manner.

Transformers: This is a pretty tough one to see adapted if it were possible but then again you can always have the Autobots and Decepticons or the Maximals and Predacons from the Beast Wars series travel to the worlds like Sora and the others. You could even visit Cybertron depending on what series should KH decides to adapt.

Berk from HTTYD: Now this should awesome to see adapted. Not to mention there is a lot you can do here.

Valley of Peace from the Kung Fu Panda series: This would make for a funny and touching world to see too either it would adapt the first,second or be it's own story set in a KH game.

That's it for now though I may add more later on.

Denne

I actually like to see Hanna-Barbera characters and worlds in KH 3

Kaijuguy19

Now that I think about it having RWBY by RoosterTooth be in a KH game would be so much fun because the series is ripe with elements and homages to some FF series so it would make sense if somehow we got to see a world like that.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Walking dead in kh. All that death and melancholy would surely make sora see the worlds differently

or a GTA world where Trevor takes sora under his wing, shows him the ins and outs of meth cooking, evading police and taking out gangs, before going a big heist to break DG from prison, who were caught meddling with the affairs of other worlds and imprisoned.

Behonkiss

Website
twitter.com
I've had exactly one time in recent years where I left a movie wishing Disney had made it just because it would make a killer KH level, and that would be Rise of the Guardians.

Anagram

Banned
I'd like to see the latest cartoon of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles that has been on Nick the last few years.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I've had exactly one time in recent years where I left a movie wishing Disney had made it just because it would make a killer KH level, and that would be Rise of the Guardians.

I agree somewhat. Even though the whole film felt like it was so jealous of Disney.

and it would be awesome if batman was in kh, specifically the dark knight movies for sora to really feel that his actions matter.

and the star trek reboot.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Legend of Zelda would be glorious. The series already has a recurring light/dark theme, a Ganondorf battle done in KH mechanics would be epic, & Link would be a great party member/secret boss.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I'll be that guy and say homestuck, just because.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Now that I think about it having RWBY by RoosterTooth be in a KH game would be so much fun because the series is ripe with elements and homages to some FF series so it would make sense if somehow we got to see a world like that.

Oh Kingdom Hearts yes. A RWBY themed Keyblade would be bad ASS!

or a GTA world where Trevor takes sora under his wing, shows him the ins and outs of meth cooking, evading police and taking out gangs

You tease you.

I think the Shrek movies fit the universe during KH1, but not anymore.

Goron Link

Don Bluth films including All Dogs Go To Heaven, An American Tail and The Land Before Time.

In All Dogs Go To Heaven they could talk to the dogs but also Anne-Marie.

I like to think An American Tail would be presented like Ventus' story in Castle of Dreams in BBS, where the characters are mouse sized but not actually mice and they can communicate with all the main characters.

Not sure how The Land Before Time would would work unless they all turned into dinosaurs which would be kind of awkward looking.

KeybladeGuy

Awards
Obvious though it may seem based on me, I'd like to see Equestria from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Both series promote love, friendship, and growing stronger, and some of the storylines and characters would mesh almost perfectly with the KH story.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
Obvious though it may seem based on me, I'd like to see Equestria from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Both series promote love, friendship, and growing stronger, and some of the storylines and characters would mesh almost perfectly with the KH story.
There's already fanmade pony versions of KH characters, so I wouldn't be surprised to see Sora as a pony XD

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Fullmetal alchemist. The transmutations and keyblade transformations would be nuts

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I wonder if they would include a world that is essentially 'An American Tale.' Would Sora, Donald, and Goofy look like mice as that's probably one of the ways that they could communicate with Fieval.

Veritas7340

I think Teen Titans and Avatar: The Last Airbender would be great additions to the KH universe. They have similar friendship themes and powerful allies and villains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back