• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nomuras other children

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight Hero

We all know that there will be many Final Fantasy characters in Kingdom Hearts 2. We also know that there weren't any FF9 characters in the first KH. However, in an interview Nomura HINTED that there may be other characters that possibly may not have been created by him. I just really hope that there is some Xenogears or Brave Fencer Musashi in there. That would be bitchin!
Oh yeah, what do you guys think?

A

Audo

I doubt it. Nomura usually only uses characters created by him. It is respectful not to use stuff that dont belong to you.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
well it would have t be something related to Final Fantasy and i havent played the games u stated so im not sure whether they have anything to do with FF. Donald in KH2 has a VIVI wand thing. i guess that could count as something from FF9..... i think.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
yeah if nomura use characters that aren't his, he'll have to ask and a whole bunch of controversy will start. they already have disney, so it's unecessary to start another one. Disney have already denied characters and worlds that could have been use in kh2 which caused delays. the developers shouldn't waste times with delays. But then, nomura likes secret movies so he might put one in kh2 which is another delay lol

Twilight Hero

Um, Brave Fencer Musashi IS Nomuras character. YOu guys seriously didn't knwo that? He didn't direct the game but it was he was character designer...also for oarasite Eve and I am pretty sure Xenogears....I can't believe you guys didn't know that.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
Twilight Hero said:
Um, Brave Fencer Musashi IS Nomuras character. YOu guys seriously didn't knwo that? He didn't direct the game but it was he was character designer...also for oarasite Eve and I am pretty sure Xenogears....I can't believe you guys didn't know that.
oops, my bad lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back