• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nomura working on a secret movie for Birth by Sleep Final Mix.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zulkir

New secret movie! More questions, less answers! Flashy lightning effects make it AWESOME!

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Well considering KH2 and KH2FM's secret endings hinted at BBS which is in fact described by Nomura as KH0, I would assume BBS/KH0's FM secret ending would hint toward the next main installment in the series which should be KH3.

riku911

Sora fights Master X.
Aqua saves Riku (someones gotta be in trouble).
Kairi goes with the King somewhere.
Yen Sid pulls of a omfgkeybladehax move.
New enemy is some dude who wants to harness the power of light blah blah blah. (This one is actually more likely)

Sacred X

Freshmeat
a number of additional bosses were added.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

The armored character from the end of the Tokyo Game Show trailer can be fought in the Mirage Arena. He’s even stronger than the man in the Organization coat.

UUUUUUUUUUUU

You can fight the armored character, though it’s very difficult. When Director Nomura played against it, he lost every time.

Duh?

Well, that's not so bad. Only thing that I might care about most is that the armored character is stronger than the Mysterious Figure, since I can't really fight him solely by watching YouTube vids. But overall it reminds me of KH1FM. Nice to look at, but not worth buying thanks to YouTube.

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards
Out of the new additions, the biggest is probably the boss battle with the person wearing an Organization coat from the North American version. The true nature of this battle can’t be revealed yet.

Well, we've fought it millions of times. No big deal. He has a fanbase. >:3

Besides, compared to the Final Mixes up until now, there aren’t as many added elements so a number of additional bosses were added.
Moar bosses? Holy shit.

The armored character from the end of the Tokyo Game Show trailer can be fought in the Mirage Arena. What his existence is, if you saw his name it’d be easy to understand. He’s even stronger than the man in the Organization coat.

If it's Eraqus, I'm gonna have a nerdgasm.

You can fight the armored character, though it’s very difficult. When Director Nomura played against it, he lost every time.

Just like MF. But even the man himself can't get the hang of it.

It can be challenged playing one-player, but its strength is even greater than the man in the Organization coat. During development, it was called the strongest enemy of all the additional bosses.

So pack up your PS3's, gaiz.

Among other additions, they include the choice to play on the most difficult Critical Mode, Megaflare is weakened, and the facial models of young Sora, Riku, and Kairi have been upgraded to higher quality models.

Wow. Hope they don't look like freaking Maria Renard in CV: Judgment.

[*]Also the Secret Episode was added. As for the additional Secret movie, it’s still secret. The contents are being prepared. The requirements to see the new Secret movie are simple.

Beating the game? Deal.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
- Out of the new additions, the biggest is probably the boss battle with the person wearing an Organization coat from the North American version. The true nature of this battle can’t be revealed yet.
- Among other additions, they include the choice to play on the most difficult Critical Mode, Megaflare is weakened, and the facial models of young Sora, Riku, and Kairi have been upgraded to higher quality models.

Well, we felt special for a week at least ;.;

- Besides, compared to the Final Mixes up until now, there aren’t as many added elements so a number of additional bosses were added.

How many more bosses will they add? ...Lea VS Ven? Aqua VS Grimhilde? 8D

- The armored character from the end of the Tokyo Game Show trailer can be fought in the Mirage Arena. What his existence is, if you saw his name it’d be easy to understand. He’s even stronger than the man in the Organization coat.
- You can fight the armored character, though it’s very difficult. When Director Nomura played against it, he lost every time.- It can be challenged playing one-player, but its strength is even greater than the man in the Organization coat. During development, it was called the strongest enemy of all the additional bosses.

Considering Nomura lost against the other secret bosses, I'm not surprised.

- Also the Secret Episode was added. As for the additional Secret movie, it’s still secret. The contents are being prepared. The requirements to see the new Secret movie are simple.

My wallet hurts just looking at it.

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Suppose easy unlock conditions are fair for those who want to blitz through the game (for possibly a third time) for the new secret ending.

Likelyhood of SM contents: 3D>/ KH3 > Further wrap up and extension of BBS story (ie what orgXIII gets up to/are formed) > Mystery Title > Nomura Sex Tape

billyzanesucks

Also from heartstation, on Re: Coded:
At first we were thinking that the path crossing system areas would pile up to 100 levels, but now it seems something good happens when 100 levels are cleared.
There are 800 Avatar Kingdom parts, including rare items and items that can be redistributed in the path crossing areas.
The synthesis system has been made easier to understand and a help menu was added.
You need to acquire 20 trophies in order to see the Secret addition. It seems the secret scene will be a short cutscene, but the conversation is very important.
The next title is Kingdom Hearts 3D. The story takes place after Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded. Now that Re:Coded is over the Osaka team is meeting up and beginning development.
It seems the secret scene will be a short cutscene, but the conversation is very important.
Only about 16 days and we can watch the Re: Coded secret movie.

WaltDisney

Good thing i didnt buy the emglish version cause they had crap voices. Csuse then I would've ended up having 3 birth by sleep games.

Radar

Bronze Member
Somethin about the MF, somethin involving kh3, or aqua, or the fall of radiant garden. Maybe the other nobodie's somebodies revelaed (cough marluxia cough) I dont know there can be so many things.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I really hope we get a CGI ending its been too long. It most likely gonna hint at KH3D.

I'm hoping for a CGI ending too. Because I was stupid when the KH2FM+ seret ending was shown. Now I might get me some good theories! lol

jonXjon

I bet it will be like all the other ones. Hinting at the new game. Cause the BBS secret ending didn't reveal a lot. Maybe it could be a CG thing for 3D? Thats what i think. Or, since BBS is considered a main game, and all the secret endings from the final mixes secret ending is a concept for the next main game. If it continues this...it could be a concept video for KH3. Which I really want!

State

Awards
Looks like the Mysterious Figure is below in ranks between the Keyblade Masters, possibly confirming that Amored Keyblade Masters are the most powerful rivals.

noheartx

no one answered me before i dont mean to spam but can u play a japanese psp game on an american bought psp because if so i probably will import

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back